Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It'll be less censored in the BD version...

ok
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

well, based on the questions you've been asking, such as what channels anime that is currently airing in japan airs and if you should watch the censored or uncensored version of the anime on topic, your best choice is censored.

the uncensored version is "better," but I think it's in your best interesting to stay away from the R17+ content for reasons I'll refrain from elaborating on and assume we can all draw our own conclusions.

ok
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I agree. A crossover episode would be tight imo.

@MyInnerFred how was volunteer work with your injuries? Did you get a chance to check out the PDFs? 

Yup read em all, good stuff. A bit dated though. Got more?

Volunteer work was shite.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I like it. Cortana is cool. Ask her to marry you. Or what the fox says. 

I have yet to try Cortona. Maybe eventually. I dont know.

Blarg

Yup read em all, good stuff. A bit dated though. Got more?

Volunteer work was shite.

All of them? Wow. Lots of reading there.

Ill look.

Sucks.

I think I screwed up. I refreshed my PC as a sort of clean install without having to fully reinstall.

My OS is on a PCI-e SSD. After refresh, I keep getting the "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you. inaccessible_boot_device" error.

@TheProfosist

I know of no way to load the driver for the SSD without reinstalling. I don't have my product key either. I knew something like this would happen.

Its weird to me because W10 symbol comes up, yet the boot device is inaccessible? How? Confusing. *sigh*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think I need to sleep before my tiredness makes me an even bigger idiot than it already has

Spoiler

I don't know how I feel about this, but I suppose it should've been expected? I dunno. This one was odd, so yeah.

FFXII is getting a remake/remaster too. "Remakes/remasters for ALL the Final Fantasies!"

I may actually finish it this time (who am I kidding? I never finish anything anymore).

Apparently Basch (for those who played it) was going to be the main protagonist for most of development. Then they added Vaan & Penelo to appeal to FF's demographic (teenagers & such, as opposed to a man in his 30's). 

The "international" version that never came to the US had a better Job system implemented, which is what people are hoping will be in the remaster or wtv. The "International Zodiac Job System". It's what it sounds like. Job system.

Here is a post detailing what all Square Enix is currently working on. Whoa.

FranBunnyFFXII This is relevant to your interests, I would think.

I disagree, the Zodiac job system was a step down.

The open licence board job system was a lot better.

I won't be buying the remake if it has only the Zodiac job system. I didn't like it at all.

Defeated one of the best aspects of FFXII in the first place.

What I hope is that they do a dual options. Zodiac mode on or off.

I disagree, the Zodiac job system was a step down.

The open licence board job system was a lot better.

I won't be buying the remake if it has only the Zodiac job system. I didn't like it at all.

Defeated one of the best aspects of FFXII in the first place.

What I hope is that they do a dual options. Zodiac mode on or off.

Ehh welcome back to our humble thread?

960b08b2900bbbf49126aaa204c0daab08369295

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And now I don't have a PC to fix my broken install. Great.

@FranBunnyFFXII

I agree that a dual option would be best, but the problem people had with the license board was that everyone could be good at everything if you just farmed JP.

The same is true of FFXs sphere grid, but you also needed high level items to do it. Plus it was the first time something like that had been tried, I think.

I'd be interested in trying the Zodiac Job System. I should probably "borrow" a copy of the international edition to see how it is.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

And now I don't have a PC to fix my broken install. Great.

@FranBunnyFFXII

I agree that a dual option would be best, but the problem people had with the license board was that everyone could be good at everything if you just farmed JP.

The same is true of FFXs sphere grid, but you also needed high level items to do it. Plus it was the first time something like that had been tried, I think.

I'd be interested in trying the Zodiac Job System. I should probably "borrow" a copy of the international edition to see how it is.

Getting locked into a job and finding out your character comp doesn't feel right sucks. There was no real downside to the Licience system considering the way the game's story progressed. plus it was a nice exit of every other FF game locking down characters from the start as well.

It was a fun system and I really hope they don't ruin it.

But, you have a 7870 this is a damn betta than an integrated GPU from 2007.  xD

I KNOW. 

but that PC has a pentium 4. ;~; (hyper threaded pentium 4, but a P4 nonetheless) 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I KNOW. 

but that PC has a pentium 4. ;~; (hyper threaded pentium 4, but a P4 nonetheless) 

I had a prescott P4 clocked down to 2.8Ghz with 7850 crossfire

muh hashes

Error: 410

Now I'm going through this huge deal of making a Windows 10 USB, then making a Hiren's BootCD USB so I can get my Product Key off of my broken Windows 10 installation while I pray that Windows 10 doesn't make the ancient software in Hiren's BootCD go "wat da fuq is dis". 

>.> I wanted to play Terraria tonight too.

Thankfully I backed up my W10 installation before trying this, so I should be able to find where the registry key that has the product key in it is stored.... hopefully. 

Edit:

It's C:\Windows\System32\config apparently. System Information for Windows is old too, but it gave me.... 19 of the 25 characters. Not sure why, but 6 of them are *'s. da fuq. 

To Hiren's then.

† Christian Member †

Melodic Death Metal is melodic, obviously:

meh, i had my fair share of the heavy stuff so now im just looking for something more relaxing but still captivating. 

I don't know how I feel about this, but I suppose it should've been expected? I dunno. This one was odd, so yeah.

FFXII is getting a remake/remaster too. "Remakes/remasters for ALL the Final Fantasies!"

I may actually finish it this time (who am I kidding? I never finish anything anymore).

Apparently Basch (for those who played it) was going to be the main protagonist for most of development. Then they added Vaan & Penelo to appeal to FF's demographic (teenagers & such, as opposed to a man in his 30's). 

The "international" version that never came to the US had a better Job system implemented, which is what people are hoping will be in the remaster or wtv. The "International Zodiac Job System". It's what it sounds like. Job system.

Here is a post detailing what all Square Enix is currently working on. Whoa.

FranBunnyFFXII This is relevant to your interests, I would think.

........i never finished the game, something about it was annoying.

I do remember getting frustrated that i had unlocked the usage of 2 handed swords (even ultima sword...) and i could not find a single one until the story progressed to that "king sword" thing...AND IT SUCKED BALLZ!!!!!

and i was bothered alot that i had to use a SHIELD with a DAGGER! "flips table" dual wield HELLOOOO ???? 

Last i remember was that i made the Girl knight and the Twin tail girl super beast unintentionally ...even though i tried getting the Dandy old guy buffed...  but yeah..then i stop playing, might give it another try but ill have to start over...i do remember there was ALOT of running around as well....Ugh...if i want a MMO experience i have XIV for that :S

The skill system was interesting and i liked it but at the same time something about it didn't feel right.

Now I'm going through this huge deal of making a Windows 10 USB, then making a Hiren's BootCD USB so I can get my Product Key off of my broken Windows 10 installation while I pray that Windows 10 doesn't make the ancient software in Hiren's BootCD go "wat da fuq is dis". 

>.> I wanted to play Terraria tonight too.

Thankfully I backed up my W10 installation before trying this, so I should be able to find where the registry key that has the product key in it is stored.... hopefully. 

Edit:

It's C:\Windows\System32\config apparently. System Information for Windows is old too, but it gave me.... 19 of the 25 characters. Not sure why, but 6 of them are *'s. da fuq. 

To Hiren's then.

Hmm i was never able to get W10 on a USB with that MediaCreatio tool thing Windows gave me..it just told med

"something happened"

Description: something happend 

.........Fuck you Microshaft

on a side note my testbench got the update so its W10 now, still id like to have it on the USB stick.

Main rig is still W8.1

Hmm i was never able to get W10 on a USB with that MediaCreatio tool thing Windows gave me..it just told med

"something happened"

Description: something happend 

.........Fuck you Microshaft

on a side note my testbench got the update so its W10 now, still id like to have it on the USB stick.

Main rig is still W8.1

This all happened because I just wanted a clean install. :(

Hopefully that does not occur with me. 

I've got a Windows 10 install USB now, a Hiren's BootCD USB, and I'll be keeping my W10 installation alive until I can get a Product Key off of it. 

Oh, a thing about that: If anyone brings you guys broken laptops that have 7 or 8 on them, and they don't want them anymore, I would keep the HDDs for their product keys if I were you. Free W10 key and all (at least for the year). That happens a lot to me, not sure if other people get random broken computer parts regularly. 

Anyway, thankfully I had a spare PC to use to do this stuff with, otherwise I'd have to wait until the morning. 

† Christian Member †

@Vitalius Hmm i took a look at that FXII´s Zodiac system...the fuck is that ? 

So my basic understanding is: they took the free to do whatever you want system into a locked down limited one....

yeah no..i rather stick to the normal system, as fun as the old FF game were i did enjoy the more free roaming types more.

The FF games that have Pre locked classes like 9 was fine, it worked out great and the story went hand in hand with that.

But the Zodiac system in this game is doing it wrong, if they wanted to let us choice the classes to the characters as we please they should have gone all the way like FF tactics does it.

@Zayzo flip the pictures you fool! 

@Vitalius Hmm i took a look at that FXII´s Zodiac system...the fuck is that ? 

So my basic understanding is: they took the free to do whatever you want system into a locked down limited one....

yeah no..i rather stick to the normal system, as fun as the old FF game were i did enjoy the more free roaming types more.

The FF games that have Pre locked classes like 9 was fine, it worked out great and the story went hand in hand with that.

But the Zodiac system in this game is doing it wrong, if they wanted to let us choice the classes to the characters as we please they should have gone all the way like FF tactics does it.

@Zayzo flip the pictures you fool! 

Looks like they took the License board and just made one for each job. 

Eh. Looks no different than Tactics to me aside from that you can't have a secondary class's abilities. I love Tactics a lot more than most FFs, and I can see why they did that now. Limiting yourself to 1 class would indeed suck. There might be more to it though. 

Too much freedom makes choice irrelevant. Too much restriction does the same. A balance is usually what you prefer. 

*sigh* now my Hiren's BootCD USB is write-protected and not even the power of diskpart can fix it. da fuq 

† Christian Member †