Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

aha, took a look. pretty lame and empty..

ya i just liked the title and wished to make it a cartoon thread rather then an anime thread. Maybe I will steal the name in a month or so and make a thread like i wanted that to be lol

I may be the only person that liked the anti-anime hell society thread. Or I should say I liked the name of it and wanted to turn it into a thread about us cartoons and not hating on anime like it seemed to be aimed at lol.

you dont remember it since it happened today and had 5 posts before locking it lol

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/420823-anti-anime-club-hell-society/

I can see you tried VERY HARD to turn it into us cartoon discussion.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

thread was only open for like 10 minutes lol

Hey i found it funny, should've added "lol" at the end of what i said :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

you dont remember it since it happened today and had 5 posts before locking it lolhttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/420823-anti-anime-club-hell-society/

wow.

So bored. Anyone got any good games for android? Free is best. A few dollars is fine too. All I have is my phone for entertainment and no wifi so no anime.

Put my old tv on craigslist for $150. Guy offered me $75. Your not even close.

Blarg

Guys i remember Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata was not bad but i only watched like 1 or 2 episodes when it came out and i stopped.

That one ended or it's going to have a 2nd season too?

There are many, but i've also watched A LOT of romantic anime, it's the genre i like the most, and it's hard to find more that's as good as the ones i've watched and is not old as fuck at the same time.

It was fine, but still open for more story since it's based of a LN

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I have seen a bit of lupin the 3rd but not enough to make an opinion on it or say where to start i have just seem episodes here and there over the years

hot damn that twist in chaos theory P5

Error: 410

wow.

So bored. Anyone got any good games for android? Free is best. A few dollars is fine too. All I have is my phone for entertainment and no wifi so no anime.

Put my old tv on craigslist for $150. Guy offered me $75. Your not even close.

Hmm

GrandChase M

Amoebattle

Star commander

Hearthstone

It was fine, but still open for more story since it's based of a LN

Aww :/

There isn't any new romantic anime that won't have more seasons, but already ended, isnt it?

Aww :/

There isn't any new romantic anime that won't have more seasons, but already ended, isnt it?

Mmm not that i remember, o yeah how about Plastic Memories?

Mmm not that i remember, o yeah how about Plastic Memories?

Genre: Sci-Fi

Sure its romantic?

Oh oh oh, what about that anime everyone was watching and saying it was great, about violinists? And a blonde girl character? I know it's not really romantic, but dramatic/sad, but why not? I'm up for some feels. I know it was like at the 17th episode out of 24 in februrary, it has to be over.

Can i join Heaven Society club?

Pm @MyInnerFred asking if you can join.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Pm @MyInnerFred asking if you can join.

Spoiler alert!

You can

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

no , not at all 

im just kittin  of course you can ... just hit up myinnerfred :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Sure its romantic?

Oh oh oh, what about that anime everyone was watching and saying it was great, about violinists? And a blonde girl character? I know it's not really romantic, but dramatic/sad, but why not? I'm up for some feels. I know it was like at the 17th episode out of 24 in februrary, it has to be over.

It is, but more on the dramatic way, and you're talking about shigatsu wa kimi no uso, yes that one did have an ending, both shows are similar because of the drama.

Sure its romantic?

Plastic Memory is romance, not the best but sufficient if you're bored.

shigatsu wa kimi no uso

Rather watch Nodame Cantabile

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }