Ohhh, okay. I understand.

at lest Much better :P

@Zayzo 

That's not calming >.<

dont like red hot but its in the right direction :P oh well 

I'm looking through my work playlist and it has like 3k songs... tough

That's not calming >.<

I'm looking through my work playlist and it has like 3k songs... tough

hmm ok "soothing" might be the correct word. but its far better than the rap songs! :o

worst part about those songs is the text... THE TEXT!

the only reason i said "ingor the text" on the first song i linked is because its a "parody" song

hmm ok "soothing" might be the correct word. but its far better than the rap songs! :o

worst part about those songs is the text... THE TEXT!

the only reason i said "ingor the text" on the first song i linked is because its a "parody" song

Hmm you don't like rap how about this :D

Just the mainstream rap stuff i despise with passion.

The rap i linked last was from the from a decade ago :P And the lissie song is a cover of a hip hop song

Age of a song is not related. :P and the cover is better than the original IMO.

Meh, i like both depending on my mood. Lissie is a great singer though.

If im in a good mood ill listen to this xD

will do, now do I watch the uncensored version or the censored version, once kissanime wants to cooperate with my tablet

Idk what anime/manga you're talking about, but ALWAYS watch the uncensored version.

#Noregrets

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Idk what anime/manga you're talking about, but ALWAYS watch the uncensored version.

#Noregrets

I agree, anything that is not "stripped down" of its content is good. 

thats why i always get so pissy when i buy games made in Japan only to learn that 1/10 of its content is removed because HUR DUR rules in the US and EU.

I agree, anything that is not "stripped down" of its content is good. 

thats why i always get so pissy when i buy games made in Japan only to learn that 1/10 of its content is removed because HUR DUR rules in the US and EU.

Or when all the gore scenes in anime are censored... H E L P

yeah when they cut that out or "Darken" out the scene...so stupid and it looks TERRIBLE.

That's what i hate.

Because if the anime is normal, not censored, and the BD adds extra then that's fine.

But when the anime is obscured on some scenes, has scenes cutted in half, has magic light beams, that stupid censorship that was added on top of the actual content, god i hate that. It's so obvious thats not how the anime it's meant to be and it ruins it sometimes.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

That's what i hate.

Because if the anime is normal, not censored, and the BD adds extra then that's fine.

But when the anime is obscured on some scenes, has scenes cutted in half, has magic light beams, that stupid censorship that was added on top of the actual content, god i hate that. It's so obvious thats not how the anime it's meant to be and it ruins it sometimes.

It´s fine when its intentional, parody anime tend to throw in some for Lols.

That's what i hate.

Funny story, i've never bought an anime disc. Only studio ghibli movies because they are fucking amazing.

Oh my god plastic memories... Watched the 1st episode and i'm going to cry with this i'm sure, damnit.

Played some Life is strange with @TheGingerKid Now time for sleep.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hmm...its pretty much spoils the ending in the first episode.

Yeah, i mean there's always 2 possible endings:

The girl that's going to be with the MC along the anime will get "deleted" in the end, sad ending.

Somehow the girl will keep her memory and everything and happy ending.

But i know nothing, i just watched the 1st episode.