JLCitadel

The manga is waaay better though.

:o They have manga for this anime?! 

:o They have manga for this anime?! 

Its the other way around: LN > Manga > Anime

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Never seen chobits.

We'll see what option it is (if anyone reading this knows, please don't confirm anything, knowing it's going to be one of the 2 options is enough spoiler)

And yeah, idk, i guess is to make the viewer forget that's an android so it's going to be more feelsy.

it's pre HD, CLAMP

it's a better plastic memories than plastic memories

I don't really like it that much, but I see the value in it

I ended up doing a paper on it.

Error: 410

Random question, do u guys watch the opening/ending every episode of an anime you're watching, or you skip it?

I watch it once, and then skip it every time unless it changes.

And i watch the ending only on the last episode.

I tend to watch it on the first episode and anytime I notice a change and I watch it on the last episode the rest I skip unless I'm to lazy to skip it lol

As for plastic memories I know how it ends and about all I will say is the last few episodes makes up for the rest of the series not being so good, in my mind anyways.

But what is the definition of a "nord"?

LGA 1155 mATX and ITX boards are getting rare... Rather unfortunate, as I would have maybe changed to an mATX case while keeping my 2600K... I know it's old, but cheaping out, plus it still serves me well enough, even on stock clocks.

Skyrim belongs to the nords

I have thought about the same thing a few times if I could find a cheap mitx motherboard that would work with my i5 3570k I would think about getting it. I have plans for a build that I would be modding the motherboard and making my own case at some point.

GPW86Ug.jpg

Would you be interested a custom built case?

Steve

I tend to watch it on the first episode and anytime I notice a change and I watch it on the last episode the rest I skip unless I'm to lazy to skip it lol

As for plastic memories I know how it ends and about all I will say is the last few episodes makes up for the rest of the series not being so good, in my mind anyways.

so its pretty much:

ep 1-2 : introduction

3-10 random pointless filler and side character gibberish 

11-13(?) the climax that we predicted the first 2 ep.

Oh my god plastic memories... Watched the 1st episode and i'm going to cry with this i'm sure, damnit.

Jeez, you're a real softie if that's true.. like all they'd have to do is hang a big neon sign over an anme saying "cry" and you'd do it. Watch some more anime with sad scenes and get desensitized already! :)

Chobits is interesting. 

Do let me know what happens, im not planing on watching it anytime soon but i do wonder if ill be right or wrong :P

The Chobits manga is much better than the junky fanservice-laden anime. Plastic Memories isn't as good or as interesting though, it's just an anime asking you to cry about a sad thing happening with some poorly-thought-out filler tossed in so it can call itself sci-fi and an anime (from what I bothered watching).

Jeez, you're a real softie if that's true.. like all they'd have to do is hang a big neon sign over an anme saying "cry" and you'd do it. Watch some more anime with sad scenes and get desensitized already! :)

The Chobits manga is much better than the junky fanservice-laden anime. Plastic Memories isn't as good or as interesting though, it's just an anime asking you to cry about a sad thing happening with some poorly-thought-out filler tossed in so it can call itself sci-fi and an anime (from what I bothered watching).

well name one thing that isnt better in the manga :P

and yeah i thought as much.

spot on

well name one thing that isnt better in the manga :P

and yeah i thought as much.

Initial D, Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, Yu Yu Hakusho, Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, and I'm sure I could add quite a few more if I tried. The difference isn't usually as pronounced as the difference the other way 'round between Chobits' anime and manga, though. It's just possible to get more emotion with a good soundtrack, voice acting, and an anime that has a chance to smooth out the wrinkles in the manga and does so. A lot of people would also add Attack on Titan, SAO and K-On to that list, but I haven't bothered with the manga for those so I wouldn't know.

so its pretty much:

ep 1-2 : introduction

3-10 random pointless filler and side character gibberish 

11-13(?) the climax that we predicted the first 2 ep.

yep sounds about right lol

Skyrim belongs to the nords

GPW86Ug.jpg

Would you be interested a custom built case?

would I be interested? possibly but I would imaging shipping would cost more then I really want to pay for it at the moment. As for a custom case build ya. It is something I should be able to fairly easily pull off without much problem.

So, just so you guys know, my work was all pointless. When I reinstalled Windows 10, I used the Technical Preview ISO. I logged in with my Microsoft account and bam. The thing was activated.

Was actually pretty sweet, if not irritating that they didn't just tell you "Yo, it's tied to your Microsoft account that you used for your Technical Preview." They have our email addresses. Was an email explaining how this works so hard?

Though I was thinking that as I was doing it. Since they want us to log into our OS's with our Microsoft accounts, I was wondering why they don't just use those for the product keys. Still let us use the "input manually" way for those who don't like using accounts, but maybe they already link them anyway and I'm behind the times. 

Oh well. My PC works. Yay.

Congrats. I feel like too much has been simplified in 10.

Random question, do u guys watch the opening/ending every episode of an anime you're watching, or you skip it?

I watch it once, and then skip it every time unless it changes.

And i watch the ending only on the last episode.

Depends on the anime. Some I watch every time and some I watch once or twice. GITS is one that I watch every time.

another was Dream Eater Merry.

"https://youtu.be/lDeVj2q6IXY"

Holy shit, so much plot progression in Working, 's beautiful.

Paper bag.

Blarg

Congrats. I feel like too much has been simplified in 10.

Depends on the anime. Some I watch every time and some I watch once or twice. GITS is one that I watch every time.

"https://youtu.be/lDeVj2q6IXY"

Paper bag.

good point, I liked dream eater merrys as well, I would also watch the k-on outros every time

would I be interested? possibly but I would imaging shipping would cost more then I really want to pay for it at the moment. As for a custom case build ya. It is something I should be able to fairly easily pull off without much problem.

Yea, shipping is about $30 roughly with DPD.

What are you gonna make yours out of?

Steve

Yea, shipping is about $30 roughly with DPD.

What are you gonna make yours out of?

what would I make a case out of? not sure aluminum, brass, stainless steel probably one of them or a combination of those.

Finished Plastic Memories

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit i was not expecting to be this feelsy-

@CatCloud yep it was the ending you thought it was. BUT not 100% as you may thought.

Big time spoiler btw:

After the ending you see MC going to the oficce and being introduced with his new partner. You never fully see this new partner, but you can tell it's the same girl.

In the anime they give people the option to reset this androids, they lose every thought and memory, but on the outside they are the same, so i guess that's what happened.

Predictable or not feels were all over the place, i could barely watch, it's been a long time since i had watched this type of anime.

I am, not ashamed of it tbh. Why would i do that though? It's better that i don't need some super epic drama to feel sad or stuff like that, with a predictable sad story is enough for me and i like it that way.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I wonder how many people realized they have a belly/hips fetish after watching Merry? (or for those meme-lovers out there, "vagina bones")

I am, not ashamed of it tbh. Why would i do that though? It's better that i don't need some super epic drama to feel sad or stuff like that, with a predictable sad story is enough for me and i like it that way.

I use smileys when I'm just joking around a bit, so don't take it too seriously :)

But if you like that sort of feeling, then there's anime to try out that will not just bring out a tear or two, but may completely devastate you. You might really enjoy Chrno Crusade, if you stick with it, for instance.

I know i know, i took it as a joke ^^

Nono, i was devastated after clannad 2nd season and that's beyond sad, so i'll pass. Don't really want that, yeah plastic memories is feelsy, really, but that's my feelsy limit, prolly wouldn't hold dem tears if i had to see something beyond this and i'm not looking into that ethier :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I just finished the kantai collection anime and damn it was pretty good.

Some of the animations especially during battle scenes were cringeworthy but I assume it was a fairly low budget production.

Hopefully they fix that issue with the second season that I'm super excited about.

Also there is a kantai collection ps vita game slated to come out in November which I will probably pick up. Just in case any of you have a vita and are interested.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I wonder how many people realized they have a belly/hips fetish after watching Merry? (or for those meme-lovers out there, "vagina bones")

midriffs you can land a plane on

heN6thg.jpg

too bad the anime was more like an exposition or commercial for the source material

now that I think about it YM vaguely reminds me of C (equal or worse)

characters, abstract setting and origins, character interaction and pairing, outrageous midriffs and costume design, powerful female human-thingy with afk-at-the-wheel MC

I'd be even more hesitant to recommend this one

dDUPRpn.jpg?1

It's sad I am really enjoying Hyouka and I am only couple of episodes away from the last episode >.< 

Love the OP and ED as well =D 

It teached me one for sure,that is the power of curiosity :D  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

midriffs you can land a plane on

heN6thg.jpg

too bad the anime was more like an exposition or commercial for the source material

Yeah, but then to be fair the source material isn't exactly fantastic, either. Great premise, blaise execution.

Edit: C is easier to recommend, because it's just a neat idea that wasn't given enough time to bake. But it's still a worthwhile curiosity, and people were just hoping for something different at the time it aired (I think). Awesome OST, too.