Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It is, but more on the dramatic way, and you're talking about shigatsu wa kimi no uso, yes that one did have an ending, both shows are similar because of the drama.

Oh even better! I like more the dramatic-romantic anime, than the romantic comedy.

Watching plastic memories first, prob marathon it tonight, there's going to be home-made pizza so that's going to be my saturday night.

Nolifers...introverts, all unite... on our rooms by ourselves!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Plastic Memory is romance, not the best but sufficient if you're bored.

Rather watch Nodame Cantabil

Nodame Cantabile is pretty good too

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

@_INTER_ 

What do you consider good romance?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

@_INTER_ 

What do you consider good romance?

Gimme a sec, I go browse through my list^^

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Gimme a sec, I go browse through my list^^

Take your time, maybe you know a really good romantic anime i haven't seen yet,

My take on good romance... most memorable were (no order and not pure romance mostly):

Ginban Kaleidoscope,

Isshuukan Friends,

Ookami to Koushinryou,

Rec,

Seikai no Monshou

Full extensive list. Have a look at it if you need more romance:

Fine:
Aa! Megami-sama! (manga was better)
Ai Yori Aoshi (slow)
Ao Haru Ride (tris13 eyes though)
Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou (ugh painful drama romance)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (cute)
Clannad (first season)
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (funny romance)
Ginban Kaleidoscope (very good concept)
Hayate no Gotoku! (not too serious romance, but good comedy)
Inukami! (perverted, childish, but inumimi romance is a plus)
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu (not bad)
Isshuukan Friends. (totally liked this one)
Kamisama Kazoku (childhood friend 4da win)
Lamune
Love Hina
Mayo Chiki!
Nagasarete Airantou (childish)
Nodame Cantabile (slow)
Ookami to Koushinryou (can't be missed)
Otome Youkai Zakuro (Youkai romanceish)
Outbreak Company (more mimi)
Planetes (masterpiece, but not on romance level)
Rec (fine)
School Rumble (comedy first)
Seikai no Monshou (masterpiece, star saga)
Seto no Hanayome (comedy first)
Sola (incest? :D)
Tonagura! (perverted, but childhoodfriend win)
Toradora!
True Tears (I dont quite remember)
Vandread (interesting concept)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (Romcom, soon^^)
Zero no Tsukaima (I fancy those)

Acceptable:
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Chobits
DearS
Green Green (perverted)
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kamisama Hajimemashita (no real romance progression)
Koharu Biyori
Kokoro Connect (!! dont watch beyond first arc !!)
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Myself ; Yourself (dont quite remember)
Nagi no Asukara (One scene to rule them all omg-my-heart pains still, but the rest is s***)
Nazo no Kanojo X
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru(rooting for childhood friends as always)
Plastic Memories
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
School Days (joking, hell no)
Shuffle!
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

// programmers paradox

I've seen quite a few of them. But as i said, there's few of them that can be considered "new".

Myself yourself has a 2nd season, both are fucking awesome.

Please tell me you have seen clannad 2nd season it's so amazing.

There's a 2nd season of kamisama hajimemashita haven't seen it tho.

I actually dropped zero no tsukaima on the end of the 2nd season, no particular reason.

Bokura wa minna kawaisou's ending was so disapointing

Idk what you mean by "dont watch past first arc" of kokoro connect, the whole thing was AWESOME i love that anime and it's on my top 5 favs anime.

I actually finished Mikakunin de shinkoukei 2 days ago, i liked it but as you said it, there's little romance progression.

And i watched both oregairu seasons, and i caaaaaan't stand it's still going, i hope they just release an ova ending the whole thing for once.

And i've seen most of them. I not only enjoy romance but i also like drama, i like when things go wrong and maybe they stay wrong in the end, usually not, but i've seen some with sad endings. I am not a fan of anime with little to no romantic progression like, not even a kiss, not even a confirmation of relationship between the characters, all the "romance" you see is a couple of red faces and inner thoughts of the characters, i barely consider that romantic.

Giving Plastic memories and Isshuukan friends a try.

Here's my list, 90% of it is romantic anime http://myanimelist.net/animelist/eelnico09

White Album 2 was the only anime i watched twice because i liked it so much, that's like the perfect romantic scenario for me, as predictable as it can be, everyone knows the endings of most romantic anime, the thing is what happens untill the end.

My tabs are starting to become cluttered....

a4f557e28225f8ab3a9ff35730fcc9b4.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

why is everyone such a tabwhore 0.o

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I just have so many things to look at.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

I just have so many things to look at.

lol I don't

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Myself yourself has a 2nd season, both are fucking awesome.

Hmm really? Can you link?

Please tell me you have seen clannad 2nd season it's so amazing.

I've seen it of course, but didn't like it as much as the first season. I don't like sad stuff too much. And MC is annoyingly depressed half of the season. Also I was fan of Fujibayashi's (just the name alone is epic)

Idk what you mean by "dont watch past first arc" of kokoro connect, the whole thing was AWESOME i love that anime and it's on my top 5 favs anime.

I couldn't stand how this progressed. I liked Iori Nagase and it still angers me how hard she gets trolled over and over by heartseed and especially by her "friends". They are assholes.

He actually "dumps" her for the the shitty short haired girl while Iori is in a full heartseed induced depression? And whats with that ending? Seriously they are "friends" after what happened to Iori? My ass. This has full blown School Days syndrom. (I need to stop getting so worked up thinking about Kokoro Connect. urgh shudder)

And i've seen most of them. I not only enjoy romance but i also like drama, i like when things go wrong and maybe they stay wrong in the end, usually not,

I like happy endings. Especially childhood friends wins. These are rare haha. You might like Basilisk (its like a better Naruto and,

well, the ending will be to your liking haha)

I'm not primarly into Romance. More like Slice of life, Comedy, SciFi (hateing mecha though), Fantasy with youkai. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_inter_

// programmers paradox

Hmm really? Can you link?

I've seen it of course, but didn't like it as much as the first season. I don't like sad stuff too much. And MC is annoyingly depressed half of the season. Also I was fan of Fujibayashi's (just the name alone is epic)

I couldn't stand how this progressed. I liked Iori Nagase and it still angers me how hard she gets trolled over and over by heartseed and especially by her "friends". They are assholes.

He actually "dumps" her for the the shitty short haired girl while Iori is in a full heartseed induced depression? And whats with that ending? Seriously they are "friends" after what happened to Iori? My ass. This has full blown School Days syndrom. (I need to stop getting so worked up thinking about Kokoro Connect. urgh shudder)

I like happy endings. Especially childhood friends wins. These are rare haha. You might like Basilisk (its like a better Naruto and,

well, the ending will be to your liking haha)

I'm not primarly into Romance. More like Slice of life, Comedy, SciFi (hateing mecha though), Fantasy with youkai. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_inter_

LOL idk why i said myself yourself had a 2nd season, i confused it with another anime.

Oh i liked how sad the 2nd season of clannad was, shocked me how an animation can make me cry.

Idk, there's always good girls and MC can't end up with all of them, i liked how kokoro connect ended VERY MUCH, i guess #TeamInaba, always lked Inaba from the beginning soooo. What u mean they dumped Iori? Because of the accident arc? I mean that really debateable, i don't think she was really dumped, i mean everyone was really sad about it.

Gonna give basilisk a try too then.

Not dumping her properly and go for fresh girlfriend that happens to be a friend of your "ex". Yes, sounds like School Days.

// programmers paradox

I asked cortana what her favorite color was and she said "Crimson".....

Cpu:

Not dumping her properly and go for fresh girlfriend that happens to be a friend of your "ex". Yes, sounds like School Days.

Might have to re-watch, i don't remember that much tbh, i remember liking the anime A LOOOOOOT.

I asked cortana what her favorite color was and she said "Crimson".....

intriguing, she likes everything in a nice shade of blood red lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

intriguing, she likes everything in a nice shade of blood red lol

no more like name is said KRImSIN like crimson..

Cpu:

You call that tab hoarding?

Get gud...

post-23506-0-23771500-1438468528.jpg

And I just 2 days ago cut down the amount of tabs from 84 to 46...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

no more like name is said KRImSIN like crimson..

in other news , fountain of color is far better visualiser http://puu.sh/jlQha/01078294a1.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

That reminds me, where do u guys get those little "mods" for your OS? Saw some pics earlier and it looked pretty cool.

That reminds me, where do u guys get those little "mods" for your OS? Saw some pics earlier and it looked pretty cool.

rainmeter 

Spoiler
Spoiler

You call that tab hoarding?

Get gud...

And I just 2 days ago cut down the amount of tabs from 84 to 46...

Both of you need to get on my level.

so many tabs that I made it look like one tab.  :P

defd587b4c.jpg

Blarg

Both of you need to get on my level.

so many tabs that I made it look like one tab.  :P

defd587b4c.jpg

I have barely anything open and it still manages to take up 2GB

cmnAKmG.png

this actually got me on a tangent

I went and changed my FF persona/skin to better match my desktop

having a hard time deciding if I like it or not

Spoiler

Iiez1o1.jpg

this kinda cool too but I feel like the pink is a bit distracting.

mDbofGh.jpg

Error: 410