Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

that's not what i was getting at

then what were you getting at
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

read love necter my mind immediately thinks dirty thoughts  

It's explicitly shown in the series that it comes from that place...

and she even used it as an ingredient for cookies... (I don't know how to feel about this)

and she has a strong yandere potential...

I am liking her character...

I'm a pervert and an idiot what else can I do but ask

your statement has been document. you are now being placed under 24/7 surveillance. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

It's explicitly shown in the series that it comes from that place...

and she even used it as an ingredient for cookies... (I don't know how to feel about this)

and she has a strong yandere potential...

I am liking her character...

well then I must watch this anime
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

your statement has been document. you are now being placed under 24/7 surveillance.

well wouldn't you have to put all teenagers under 24/7 surveillance then since all of them are perverts
Spoiler

well wouldn't you have to put all teenagers under 24/7 surveillance then since all of them are perverts

well you asked for it.... 

I just got 4 suggested youtube videos for dropcam. they are watching. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

^THIS IS THE PREMISE OF THE SHIMONETA ANIME^

(also the reason why we must never let the "politically correct police" always have their way)

well you asked for it.... 

I just got 4 suggested youtube videos for dropcam. they are watching.

well I just suggested it and what were the videos?
Spoiler

^THIS IS THE PREMISE OF THE SHIMONETA ANIME^

(also the reason why we must never let the "politically correct police" always have their way)

yes FIGHT THE PERVERT HATERS!!!!!!!
Spoiler

yes FIGHT THE PERVERT HATERS!!!!!!!

You should try reading Koe de Oshigoto... (by Konno Azure, an ero-manga author)...

You should try reading Koe de Oshigoto... (by Konno Azure, an ero-manga author)...

will do, now do I watch the uncensored version or the censored version, once kissanime wants to cooperate with my tablet
Spoiler

will do, now do I watch the uncensored version or the censored version, once kissanime wants to cooperate with my tablet

Wait, Koe de Oshigoto is a manga... and it's all censored to comply with JP laws... (it has a 2ep OVA covering the first few chapters...)

Wait, Koe de Oshigoto is a manga... and it's all censored to comply with JP laws... (it has a 2ep OVA covering the first few chapters...)

I was talking about shimoneta lol
Spoiler

I don't know how I feel about this, but I suppose it should've been expected? I dunno. This one was odd, so yeah.

FFXII is getting a remake/remaster too. "Remakes/remasters for ALL the Final Fantasies!"

I may actually finish it this time (who am I kidding? I never finish anything anymore).

Apparently Basch (for those who played it) was going to be the main protagonist for most of development. Then they added Vaan & Penelo to appeal to FF's demographic (teenagers & such, as opposed to a man in his 30's). 

The "international" version that never came to the US had a better Job system implemented, which is what people are hoping will be in the remaster or wtv. The "International Zodiac Job System". It's what it sounds like. Job system.

Here is a post detailing what all Square Enix is currently working on. Whoa.

FranBunnyFFXII This is relevant to your interests, I would think.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I was talking about shimoneta lol

It'll be less censored in the BD version...

censored

any reasoning behind your answer?
Spoiler

any reasoning behind your answer?

well, based on the questions you've been asking, such as what channels anime that is currently airing in japan airs and if you should watch the censored or uncensored version of the anime on topic, your best choice is censored.

the uncensored version is "better," but I think it's in your best interesting to stay away from the R17+ content for reasons I'll refrain from elaborating on and assume we can all draw our own conclusions.

Error: 410

It'll be less censored in the BD version...

ok
Spoiler

well, based on the questions you've been asking, such as what channels anime that is currently airing in japan airs and if you should watch the censored or uncensored version of the anime on topic, your best choice is censored.

the uncensored version is "better," but I think it's in your best interesting to stay away from the R17+ content for reasons I'll refrain from elaborating on and assume we can all draw our own conclusions.

ok
Spoiler

I agree. A crossover episode would be tight imo.

@MyInnerFred how was volunteer work with your injuries? Did you get a chance to check out the PDFs? 

Yup read em all, good stuff. A bit dated though. Got more?

Volunteer work was shite.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I like it. Cortana is cool. Ask her to marry you. Or what the fox says. 

I have yet to try Cortona. Maybe eventually. I dont know.

Blarg

Yup read em all, good stuff. A bit dated though. Got more?

Volunteer work was shite.

All of them? Wow. Lots of reading there.

Ill look.

Sucks.

I think I screwed up. I refreshed my PC as a sort of clean install without having to fully reinstall.

My OS is on a PCI-e SSD. After refresh, I keep getting the "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you. inaccessible_boot_device" error.

@TheProfosist

I know of no way to load the driver for the SSD without reinstalling. I don't have my product key either. I knew something like this would happen.

Its weird to me because W10 symbol comes up, yet the boot device is inaccessible? How? Confusing. *sigh*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think I need to sleep before my tiredness makes me an even bigger idiot than it already has

Spoiler