Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yeah, i mean there's always 2 possible endings:

The girl that's going to be with the MC along the anime will get "deleted" in the end, sad ending.

Somehow the girl will keep her memory and everything and happy ending.

But i know nothing, i just watched the 1st episode.

im pretty sure its option 1.

i find it weird that androids need to go to the bathroom though...

Reminds me of chobits...

So, just so you guys know, my work was all pointless. When I reinstalled Windows 10, I used the Technical Preview ISO. I logged in with my Microsoft account and bam. The thing was activated.

Was actually pretty sweet, if not irritating that they didn't just tell you "Yo, it's tied to your Microsoft account that you used for your Technical Preview." They have our email addresses. Was an email explaining how this works so hard?

Though I was thinking that as I was doing it. Since they want us to log into our OS's with our Microsoft accounts, I was wondering why they don't just use those for the product keys. Still let us use the "input manually" way for those who don't like using accounts, but maybe they already link them anyway and I'm behind the times. 

Oh well. My PC works. Yay.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

im pretty sure its option 1.

i find it weird that androids need to go to the bathroom though...

Reminds me of chobits...

Never seen chobits.

We'll see what option it is (if anyone reading this knows, please don't confirm anything, knowing it's going to be one of the 2 options is enough spoiler)

And yeah, idk, i guess is to make the viewer forget that's an android so it's going to be more feelsy.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

So, just so you guys know, my work was all pointless. When I reinstalled Windows 10, I used the Technical Preview ISO. I logged in with my Microsoft account and bam. The thing was activated.

Was actually pretty sweet, if not irritating that they didn't just tell you "Yo, it's tied to your Microsoft account that you used for your Technical Preview." They have our email addresses. Was an email explaining how this works so hard?

Though I was thinking that as I was doing it. Since they want us to log into our OS's with our Microsoft accounts, I was wondering why they don't just use those for the product keys. Still let us use the "input manually" way for those who don't like using accounts, but maybe they already link them anyway and I'm behind the times. 

Oh well. My PC works. Yay.

*Wait hold on, so if i register multiple OS to 1 account...im screwed ?`or do i still need to rely on CD keys?

because i have registerd my Win 7 and my Win 8.1 to the same MS account....

Never seen chobits.

We'll see what option it is (if anyone reading this knows, please don't confirm anything, knowing it's going to be one of the 2 options is enough spoiler)

And yeah, idk, i guess is to make the viewer forget that's an android so it's going to be more feelsy.

Chobits is interesting. 

Do let me know what happens, im not planing on watching it anytime soon but i do wonder if ill be right or wrong :P

*Wait hold on, so if i register multiple OS to 1 account...im screwed ?`or do i still need to rely on CD keys?

because i have registerd my Win 7 and my Win 8.1 to the same MS account....

No, I was talking specifically about Technical Preview. They gave us a free Windows 10 product key. My Windows 10 is activate and was activated on the last install that I just butchered. 

I had Windows 10 because I was in the Technical Preview for it. So me installing with the Technical Preview ISO (you can only get it via piracy or with a Microsoft account that is in the Technical Preview) and signing in with my Microsoft account automatically activated it, I imagine. 

I doubt they'd let me do that with multiple PCs and it probably helps that it was the same PC the last install was on.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

No, I was talking specifically about Technical Preview. They gave us a free Windows 10 product key. My Windows 10 is activate and was activated on the last install that I just butchered. 

I had Windows 10 because I was in the Technical Preview for it. So me installing with the Technical Preview ISO (you can only get it via piracy or with a Microsoft account that is in the Technical Preview) and signing in with my Microsoft account automatically activated it, I imagine. 

I doubt they'd let me do that with multiple PCs and it probably helps that it was the same PC the last install was on.

oh that, i got it too but i dont se any point using it anymore :P

then again i never DID use it to begin with xD

Random question, do u guys watch the opening/ending every episode of an anime you're watching, or you skip it?

I watch it once, and then skip it every time unless it changes.

And i watch the ending only on the last episode.

Do let me know what happens, im not planing on watching it anytime soon but i do wonder if ill be right or wrong :P

Will do

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Random question, do u guys watch the opening/ending every episode of an anime you're watching, or you skip it?

Will do

Same, unless I really like it. Then while listening to OP/Ending I'm doing other stuff [DATABASE DATABASE whooaaa]

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Only the first and maybe second time, and when a new one shows up.

Then i skip the rest. 

Will do

I've skipped like every one. Most aren't my thing.

One of the few i actually liked:

Does anyone here watch Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Takaeri anime? I love this anime so far yo, i had watched 5 episodes and all i have to say is very good. This anime reminds me of Outbreak Company a lot, and i recommend you to watch it.  Here is the picture of it. P:S: How you put picture in spoiler?

gate_jieitai_kanochi_nite_kaku_tatakaeri

Does anyone here watch Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Takaeri anime? I love this anime so far yo, i had watched 5 episodes and all i have to say is very good. This anime reminds me of Outbreak Company a lot. Here is the picture of it. P:S: How you put picture in spoiler?

Yeah its cool. :D Bored playing cs go... 200_s.gif

Will do

Don't skip Plastic Memories opening! near the end of the OP Isla change her expression.

I mean, almost every chapter.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Yeah its cool. :D Bored playing cs go... 200_s.gif

Well have fun yo, i ma watch Gintama anime. So peace out! 

Does anyone here watch Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Takaeri anime? I love this anime so far yo, i had watched 5 episodes and all i have to say is very good. This anime reminds me of Outbreak Company a lot, and i recommend you to watch it.  Here is the picture of it. P:S: How you put picture in spoiler?

Im watching it, its good.

Only problem i have is the Lolita, mainly her cloths, they just don't fit into the medieval world, Even if this is a "fantasy world" Goth have never been part of such worlds outside of "RPG" worlds, but this is not a Virtual world themed anime.

:S

dennis(the new taiwan guy at ltt) looks worryingly similar to my adopted younger brother

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

nope, sorry.

it's firefox

i only have 16gb of RAM and an i7

Ditto, and Chrome only hogs 6 GB at most, even with nearly 100 tabs open. Never ran out of RAM, the closest I got was 12,1 GB out of 16 GB used while playing BF4.

So.....

I got bored.

Went to download windows 10....

My experience seems different from everyone else.

092da87a2d.jpg

Have a surround setup with all lights being light blue?

20150611194129.jpg

I can ease your mind with jurassic meme (hell this is so 2007... nostalgia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lcCuw4WqU
Any remix of Ievan polkka sounds better than the original version, even the horrible ones. lol

The actual intelligeble lyrics don't impress in the slightest...

This all happened because I just wanted a clean install.  :(

Hopefully that does not occur with me. 

I've got a Windows 10 install USB now, a Hiren's BootCD USB, and I'll be keeping my W10 installation alive until I can get a Product Key off of it. 

Oh, a thing about that: If anyone brings you guys broken laptops that have 7 or 8 on them, and they don't want them anymore, I would keep the HDDs for their product keys if I were you. Free W10 key and all (at least for the year). That happens a lot to me, not sure if other people get random broken computer parts regularly. 

Anyway, thankfully I had a spare PC to use to do this stuff with, otherwise I'd have to wait until the morning. 

Keep the HDDs of broken PCs? But... Aren't their OS licences usually OEM licences, and thus tied to the motherboard?

I watch the OP and ED every time, unless it's boring or cringe-inducing.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Don't skip Plastic Memories opening! near the end of the OP Isla change her expression.

I mean, almost every chapter.

Oh nice! Good to know, about to watch episode 5 gonna start watching the opening from now on.

I watch the OP and ED every time, unless it's boring or cringe-inducing.

Thats interesting, i generally can't wait to start watching what comes next :P

Unless it's really good, like one of the openings of FMA Brotherhood i really liked it.

Will do

If I like it, I watch it every episode and if I don't like it I watch it only on the first episode or when it changes.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Scarlett witch with no sfx

can't stop laughing 

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/arRGxPB_460svwm.webm

Cause this is thriller.. thriller night

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Im watching it, its good.

Only problem i have is the Lolita, mainly her cloths, they just don't fit into the medieval world, Even if this is a "fantasy world" Goth have never been part of such worlds outside of "RPG" worlds, but this is not a Virtual world themed anime.

:S

Eh, i'm fine with her cloth  :) .

Eh, i'm fine with her cloth  :) .

No cloth best cloth am i rite ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

No cloth best cloth am i rite ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

MOE MOE!

The manga is waaay better though. Have a look at this (not save for work):

http://bato.to/read/_/262309/gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there_v4_ch28_by_ak-scanlations/23

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }