Watch me eat this. - Cocoapress Chocolate Printer

ColinLTT

Linus is so excited about getting to fondle that tasty dick.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

loving the 360 gang.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

1 hour ago, swimtome said:

Linus: buys 12k cameras and upgrades all the editing rigs to handle the insane footage

YouTube: wut

And their videographer is still drunk.

Het LTT, ever freaking heard of a steadycam? INVEST IN ONE! YOUR VIDEOS MAKE ME SEASICK!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

And their videographer is still drunk.

Het LTT, ever freaking heard of a steadycam? INVEST IN ONE! YOUR VIDEOS MAKE ME SEASICK!

Have you considered gyro stabilizing your head? 

9 minutes ago, ColinLTT said:

Have you considered gyro stabilizing your head? 

Dang. Now I want to see a workshop vid for one.

You have the technology now.

200.gif

white goo.. NIGHTMARE TIME!

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

"...that may just be the most delicious thing we have ever reviewed"

yeah, take that food sponsors; savage jerky and madrinas.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

5 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

I've mentioned it in the past, they'd be better off investing in a camera dolly/cart for stable shots in/outside on their premises. It removes any body movement factors which would remove any wobble the camera has. They should have the funds, it's only really space that could be a issue.

15 minutes ago, Arika S said:

yeah, take that food sponsors; savage jerky and madrinas.

The jerky was good so was the coffee, but both way over priced compared to local offerings. Also do either even sponsor LTT anymore? I've not seen them in a while.

Oh boy Linux, white chocolate is not chocolate huh, how wrong you are.

Everyone thinks chocolate means cocoa and they're not wrong but the thing is, cocoa comes in 2 forms, cocoa solid and cocoa butter.

For something to be considered chocolate it must contain either cocoa solid or cocoa butter (good quality chocolate will have a mixture of both) and white chocolate actually contains more cocoa butter than most average quality milk chocolate bars have of solid. For example in the UK our biggest brand is Cadbury and Cadbury milk chocolate contains around 20% cocoa solid, Cadbury white chocolate contains 25% cocoa butter and I have some premium white chocolate in my baking cupboard that has 35% cocoa butter.

Fun fact: This fact is also why white chocolate is so hard to work with compared to milk or dark. It has a much higher fat to solid ratio which tends to make it more unstable.

And that concludes our ted talk for today.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Ultimate question: does it support M600 for filament change? Well, in this case chocolate refill 😋

4 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

And that concludes our ted talk for today.

https://inspection.canada.ca/food-label-requirements/labelling/industry/confectionery-chocolate-and-snack-food-products/eng/1392136343660/1392136466186?chap=3

White chocolate made without cocoa

"White Chocolate Made Without Cocoa" is an acceptable common name for a product meeting the chocolate standard except for the absence of cocoa solids.

North Americas chocolate naming and labeling is really messed up and why like Linus I prefer dark chocolate.

Now while Canada allows white chocolate without cocoa I've yet to see one labeled as such, however If you ask me even with cocoa in white chocolate it's still not true chocolate, as the first ingredient is always sugar so it's a sugar bar with 1 of 2 needed chocolate ingredients to be called chocolate (to me).

Want proof white chocolate is just a sugar bar? Look at the sugar content on the back of any package here's 2 links:

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-lindor-white-chocolate-bar-100g

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-excellence-70-cacao-dark-chocolate-bar-100g

Now you'll need to do math because the labels have different serving sizes but I got 3 grams more sugar per 30g of bar than the 9 in the dark. That means 40.5% of the bar is sugar, hence sugar bar.

Now before you or anyone else bring it up, the dark bar has 4 ingredients but comes out with 30% sugar yet claims 70% cacao, however due to regulations companies need to round up and never round down (esp in areas like sugar and bad fats) so it's possible each bar has 28% sugar but they can't really put in a decimal point with certainty. Its also why this other 70% bar has a higher serving amount like the white chocolate but due to the extra ingredients the sugar % is lower at 23% but to do a 30 gram chart the sugar would be 7.14 grams, remember not allowed to round down.

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-lindor-70-cacao-dark-chocolate-bar-100g

But hey, that's just a theory. A foooooooooooooood theory. Thanks for watching

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

https://inspection.canada.ca/food-label-requirements/labelling/industry/confectionery-chocolate-and-snack-food-products/eng/1392136343660/1392136466186?chap=3

North Americas chocolate naming and labeling is really messed up and why like Linus I prefer dark chocolate.

Now while Canada allows white chocolate without cocoa I've yet to see one labeled as such, however If you ask me even with cocoa in white chocolate it's still not true chocolate, as the first ingredient is always sugar so it's a sugar bar with 1 of 2 needed chocolate ingredients to be called chocolate (to me).

Want proof white chocolate is just a sugar bar? Look at the sugar content on the back of any package here's 2 links:

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-lindor-white-chocolate-bar-100g

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-excellence-70-cacao-dark-chocolate-bar-100g

Now you'll need to do math because the labels have different serving sizes but I got 3 grams more sugar per 30g of bar than the 9 in the dark. That means 40.5% of the bar is sugar, hence sugar bar.

Now before you or anyone else bring it up, the dark bar has 4 ingredients but comes out with 30% sugar yet claims 70% cacao, however due to regulations companies need to round up and never round down (esp in areas like sugar and bad fats) so it's possible each bar has 28% sugar but they can't really put in a decimal point with certainty. Its also why this other 70% bar has a higher serving amount like the white chocolate but due to the extra ingredients the sugar % is lower at 23% but to do a 30 gram chart the sugar would be 7.14 grams, remember not allowed to round down.

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-lindor-70-cacao-dark-chocolate-bar-100g

Damn, that is messed up. Yeah, here in Europe chocolate has to have some kind of cocoa in it and it has to be over a certain % by weight otherwise it must be labelled as chocolate flavoured.

I had no idea you guys have to deal with a chocolate bar that has no chocolate in it.

On the sugar side of things, I believe that cocoa butter has more of the natural sugars in it than the solid does so a product made primarily out of butter will have more sugar than one made out of solid. Plus white chocolate has more milk in it and milk also contains sugar too. That said, yes the cheapo white chocolate stuff is rammed full of added sugar, mostly because sugar is cheaper than cocoa.

FTR I also much prefer dark chocolate over milk or white. If I am using white its normally just a small amount to drizzle over something that's otherwise not very sweet. I'm a bit weird but I absolutely love white chocolate and lemon.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

41 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

On the sugar side of things, I believe that cocoa butter has more of the natural sugars in it than the solid does so a product made primarily out of butter will have more sugar than one made out of solid. Plus white chocolate has more milk in it and milk also contains sugar too. That said, yes the cheapo white chocolate stuff is rammed full of added sugar, mostly because sugar is cheaper than cocoa.

I've looked and can't find anything that states the butter has sugar in it. The most annoying part is apparently there is sugar but trying to figure out what part has it is unknown, according to the USDA it's the powder that contains the sugar, the company linked above's 100% cacao bar shows 1g out of 50g, which would add up to the less than 2g per 100g the USDA claims is in the powder. However I should note this is what they say about the sugar lol "Based on another form of the food or similar food; Concentration adjustment; Carbohydrate; Retention factors not used".

So... who knows, because I'm not 100% sure the USDA even does 🤣 Hershey's has 0 sugar in the powder according to them, if that makes sense.

For the milk aspect, it really comes down to the wording on the ingredients list, if it says milk it's milk if it says anything else well that goes based on local regulations for the definition. I don't think the bar I gave above has sugar from milk in it as this bar has milk in its ingredients list (instead of "milk ingredients") and has 17g of sugar in 30g vs 17g in 42g.

https://www.lindt.ca/en/lindt-swiss-classic-white-chocolate-bar-100g

Tho I would expect this one would not be so grainy in the mouth as it melts.

3 hours ago, RGBoy said:

But hey, that's just a theory. A foooooooooooooood theory. Thanks for watching

I think the channel kept the Theory naming due to brand loyalty aspect as it's usually talking facts or seeing which is better etc.