Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What console(s) do u have?

I still have my old wii u (i know, the dead console). I also have a switch and i used to have an old ps2 before is stopped working.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have:
Wii RVL-001 (the one that has GameCube support)
Fat PS2 (unsure of and don't care about exact model type)
Donkey Kong N64

Nintendo 2DS

New Nintendo 3DS XL

REFRESH BEFORE RESPOND, I EDITED MY POST

 

 

 

░░░░██░░████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░██░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░

██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██

██░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░████░░░░████████░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

I have:
Wii RVL-001 (the one that has GameCube support)
Fat PS2 (unsure of and don't care about exact model type)
Donkey Kong N64

Nintendo 2DS

New Nintendo 3DS XL

wow, nice. 

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KingofMemes said:

wow, nice. 

Wii - from my aunt

PS2 - from my dad

N64 - from my grandpa

2DS - from my dad

3DS XL - from my dad

 

Basically everything I have was stuff that my relatives didn't want.

REFRESH BEFORE RESPOND, I EDITED MY POST

 

 

 

░░░░██░░████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░██░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░

██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██

██░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░████░░░░████████░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░

░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Murasaki said:

Some old as hell NES bootleg.

nice, my grandparents have a nes

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • PS2 (SCPH 50001)
  • Wii (RVL-001)
  • Xbox 360 Slim (the white one - don't know the model number)
  • OG Xbox (Currently under repair - the disk drive has issues)
  • NES

If we're also talking what console/handhelds we want to get, a Dreamcast, DS Lite, or Game Gear are the next things I'd love to add to my collection.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

 

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, FakeKGB said:

Wii - from my aunt

PS2 - from my dad

N64 - from my grandpa

2DS - from my dad

3DS XL - from my dad

 

Basically everything I have was stuff that my relatives didn't want.

nice

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, emosun said:

N64, og xbox , ps1, and I think I have an atari 2600 and a genesis clone somewhere

wow, an atari

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a few:
Intellivision
Colecovision

Atari 7800

Nes

Snes

Gameboy advance

N64

Sega Dreamcast

Megadrive/ Genesis

Sega GameGear

Ps1

Ps2

Ps3

Ps4 Pro

PS5 Digital

Psp

Ps Vita

3DO

Atari Jaguar+ CD

Xbox OG

Xbox 360

Gamecube

Sega Saturn

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Switch lite

 

Can't remember, if I have any others 😄

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Count Lustig said:

I've got a few:
Intellivision
Colecovision

Atari 7800

Nes

Snes

Gameboy advance

N64

Sega Dreamcast

Ps1

Ps2

Ps3

Ps4 Pro

Psp

Ps Vita

3DO

Atari Jaguar+ CD

Xbox OG

Xbox 360

Gamecube

Sega Saturn

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Switch lite

 

Can't remember, if I have any others 😄

First of all, *jealous console collector noises*

 

Second, how do you have a Dreamcast and a Saturn, but not a Genesis?

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

 

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a couple consoles.

GameCube (2x) (including one GameBoy Player), Wii (2x), Wii U, Switch

PS1, PS2 (slim 3x/fat), PS3 (ultra-slim)

Xbox

 

I think handhelds are more of "my thing".

PSP (x2) their batteries don't hold a charge though, so haven't done anything with them

GameBoy (x2), GameBoy Color (Atomic Purple, Dandelion (yellow) and Kiwi (green), GBA (Glacier/translucent blue), GBA SP (light blue, tribal and dark blue) (all AGS-001 😢), DS Lite (silver, white*1 and pink), DSi*2 and 3DS

 

*1 The white DS Lite is actually more of a "GameBoy Macro", which is a mod I did to the console. It's inspired by the GameBoy Micro, the last GameBoy Advance model. It's basically a Nintendo DS Lite, without a top screen, making it an excellent GBA console. Reason I did this mod was because the top screen had a bunch of dead pixels and when taking it apart I broke the touchscreen connector on the board (which would make it a pretty poor DS handheld).

*2 it doesn't work though and is actually sitting in pieces in a drawer.. I should get it working some day.

 

My wishlist isn't that large at the moment, mostly the remaining three "normal" GameBoy Color variants, a working DSi (and maybe XL) and a GameBoy Micro/GBA SP AGS-101 would be cool.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

 

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

 

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, WaggishOhio383 said:

First of all, *jealous console collector noises*

 

Second, how do you have a Dreamcast and a Saturn, but not a Genesis?

Just edited 😄 Of course I have a genesis/ Megadrive!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Consoles:

  • Gamecube (2x)
  • PS2 Fat
  • PS2 Slim
  • PS3 Fat
  • PS3 Slim
  • PS4 1TB Ultimate Player Edition
  • Xbox (2x)
  • Xbox 360 (3x: E, Slim, Fat, had 4x at one point)
  • Xbox One S

Handhelds:

  • PSP-1000
  • PS Vita

What I need: PS5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, N64
Not owned anymore: PS1, Wii

As you can see I'm anything buy a Nintendo fan, except Gamecube lol

 

I'm curious, anyone here owns a Xbox 360 E as well? It's the least popular one, released late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 Pro

PS2

 

Most older consoles I just emulate but I'd love to have a huge ass wall just full of consoles.

PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Black | Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX | RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz CL16 | Storage: Crucial MX500 500GB m.2, Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" | GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700XT | Case: NZXT H510 | PSU: Corsair RM550x

788,303 PPD F@H

 

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard: Logitech G513 GX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Monitors: Samsung TU7100 43" 4K HDR, 2 xAcer 28" 4K | Heaphones: Sony Platinum Wireless | Mic: Blue Yeti Nano

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

PS One

PS2 Slim

PS3 Slim

Xbox 360 Slim

 

WII (1st gen)

 

Handhelds

Gameboy Advance SP

DS Lite

 

Used to have a Gamecube with a gameboy player, but gave that to my middle brother because he had a big gameboy games collection, and no good gameboy anymore. 

 

Recently been thinking about getting a Switch, but will probably do that over the summer, especially if prices start dropping with all the Switch Pro rumors. But I've also dug out my WII and gotten it all set up and working again, so may be driving back into that library again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harry Voyager said:

PS One

PS2 Slim

PS3 Slim

Xbox 360 Slim

 

WII (1st gen)

 

Handhelds

Gameboy Advance SP

DS Lite

 

Used to have a Gamecube with a gameboy player, but gave that to my middle brother because he had a big gameboy games collection, and no good gameboy anymore. 

 

Recently been thinking about getting a Switch, but will probably do that over the summer, especially if prices start dropping with all the Switch Pro rumors. But I've also dug out my WII and gotten it all set up and working again, so may be driving back into that library again. 

nice, i like the wii. i didnt relize everyone had so many console (i only have 2)

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • PS5
  • PS3 Fat (non BC)
  • PS2 Fat
  • PS Vita
  • Switch
  • New 3DS XL
  • SNES Classic
  • Wii (BC with Gamecube)
  • XBox 360

Will prob try to get a Series X in a couple of years knowing Microsoft has to have some great exclusives coming with all the devs they have bought up. Kind of tempted to sell my PS3 with how good RPCS3 has become and with how they have been increasing in price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wii - sold it a few years ago.

Xbox 360 Slim Black.

Xbox One S.

Red Nintendo DS.

 

Gave up a few years ago on the Xbox One S but Game Pass is a thing now. It's amazing. 

 

PC Gamer primarily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a couple

 

Consoles:

Ps1 Original

Ps2 Fat

Ps3 Slim

Ps4 Pro

Ps5

Wii (RVL - 001)

Switch

Xbox 360 Arcade

 

Handhelds:

Gameboy backlight modded with white shell and black buttons

Gameboy Pocket backlight modded with pink and blue shell and pink buttons

Gameboy color lcd modded original kiwi shell and buttons

Gameboy advance

2 - Gameboy advance sp one ags 101 and one 001 both dark blue of the 001 model.  Did a shell swap of the 101

DS Lite white

DSi black

Ocarina of Time 3ds

Link Between Worlds 3ds xl - modded with luma 3ds

Majora's Mask New 3ds

Modded Silver PSP - busted with a swollen battery

PS Vita

 

I really like console gaming and over the past few years it has definitely been my preferred way to play games.  Although recently I reconnected with some friends who are all primarily pc gamers so been using that a lot more.  Also currently downsizing the console collection.  I sold my dreamcast and my n64 last year and trying to decide what's worth keeping around now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Rhyn said:

I've got a couple

 

Consoles:

Ps1 Original

Ps2 Fat

Ps3 Slim

Ps4 Pro

Ps5

Wii (RVL - 001)

Switch

Xbox 360 Arcade

 

Handhelds:

Gameboy backlight modded with white shell and black buttons

Gameboy Pocket backlight modded with pink and blue shell and pink buttons

Gameboy color lcd modded original kiwi shell and buttons

Gameboy advance

2 - Gameboy advance sp one ags 101 and one 001 both dark blue of the 001 model.  Did a shell swap of the 101

DS Lite white

DSi black

Ocarina of Time 3ds

Link Between Worlds 3ds xl - modded with luma 3ds

Majora's Mask New 3ds

Modded Silver PSP - busted with a swollen battery

PS Vita

 

I really like console gaming and over the past few years it has definitely been my preferred way to play games.  Although recently I reconnected with some friends who are all primarily pc gamers so been using that a lot more.  Also currently downsizing the console collection.  I sold my dreamcast and my n64 last year and trying to decide what's worth keeping around now.

basically every playstation, very nice. I almost got the ps5, but i care to much about looks, and i couldnt bare to but that ugly thing under my hardwood tv stand

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, KingofMemes said:

basically every playstation, very nice. I almost got the ps5, but i care to much about looks, and i couldnt bare to but that ugly thing under my hardwood tv stand

Yea I realized that when I was writing out the whole thing haha kind of a theme in my gaming life.

I vibe it isn't the best looking thing.  The controller I think looks amazing and when it is standing vertical I think it actually looks kind of nice but totally get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a PS5 right now, i tend to trade my consoles back in when new generations hit because i'm not the type of person to get nostalgic and play old gen games.  I want to get a Switch but ive been waiting for the long rumored hardware refresh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Totallycasual said:

Just a PS5 right now, i tend to trade my consoles back in when new generations hit because i'm not the type of person to get nostalgic and play old gen games.  I want to get a Switch but ive been waiting for the long rumored hardware refresh. 

nice, and u mean the switch pro, right. ive heard the 7 inch screen will have oled panels and 4k gaming capabilites when docked. That sounds cool.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×