What console(s) do u have?

King of Memes

My xbox 360 finally died after 12 years and I now display the case on a shelf and hung the motherboard from the wall. RIP

But I have the xbox one original, a one x, and a switch. 

Just now, ZROCK said:

My xbox 360 finally died after 12 years and I now display the case on a shelf and hung the motherboard from the wall. RIP

But I have the xbox one original, a one x, and a switch. 

if this counts I also have a 3ds from back in the day LOL

Game Boy Pocket

Game Boy Advance

Nintendo New 3DS XL

Nintendo Switch

Those are just the handhelds. 😉 

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

I have a

Xbox Series X with a 4TB external HDD

PS4 Pro 2TB

PS3 250GB

Xbox 360 Halo 4 edition with a 1TB external HDD nearly full of my games

• 2 weeks later...

A...lot of them.  

ps1/ps2/ps3/ps4/psp

xbox/xbox360

nes/snes/n64/gamecube/wiiu/switch/gameboy+color/gba+sp/ds/dsi/3ds/virtual boy

genesis+cd+32x/saturn//dreamcast/pico

2600/5200/jaguar

tg16/c64/vic20

I think I named them all. There are some other random things. Idk if my atari 800 works. Some pong consoles and other stuff.  

Oh, and a PC.

Ps2,ps3,ps4

xbox one x

dreamcast

wii u

Nintendo DS

SNES

N64

Sega genesis

... so a few.. All but my n64 is hooked up(gotta buy a power cable for it)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

Microsoft:

• XBOX 360 x2 - But both are broken, a shame since I have a few games sitting around for it, but I have the Halo collection on the computer...

Nintendo:

• SNES - Original one I got as a kid, I've taken it down and cleaned it once a few years back but it works like new
  • Gameboy - Also the original I got as a kid
  • Nintendo 64 - Got it new and have the expansion pak, had to replace the power supply a few years back
  • Gamecube - I have the ethernet adapter for it, Wind Waker is life
  • Gameboy Advance - Got new
  • Gameboy Advance SP - The good one with the better screen, bought at a GameStop for $20 because they didn't know it was different than the other models.
  • Wii - I was sad when the online capabilities were turned-off a few years ago, I still play it a lot.
  • Switch OLED - Got this last week, Breath of the Wild is consuming my evenings

Sega:

• Saturn - Still works, but I wish I had bought and then saved more games, they are expensive now.
  • Dreamcast - The battery on the board is dead, I need to replace it but otherwise the system is fine. I wish I had bought the broadband adapter for it when they were $80, not $400

Sony:

• PS1 - I got this from a friend, the laser unit is bad and it won't read discs
  • PS2 - I have two big boys, both work fine after all these years even though I got both used.
  • PS3 - Also have two, one slim that's dead and a super slim that works great.
  • PS4 - Love this thing. Replaced the old 500gb spinning drive with a 1TB DRAM SSD, runs great.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

4 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

Microsoft:

• XBOX 360 x2 - But both are broken, a shame since I have a few games sitting around for it, but I have the Halo collection on the computer...

Nintendo:

• SNES - Original one I got as a kid, I've taken it down and cleaned it once a few years back but it works like new
  • Gameboy - Also the original I got as a kid
  • Nintendo 64 - Got it new and have the expansion pak, had to replace the power supply a few years back
  • Gamecube - I have the ethernet adapter for it, Wind Waker is life
  • Gameboy Advance - Got new
  • Gameboy Advance SP - The good one with the better screen, bought at a GameStop for $20 because they didn't know it was different than the other models.
  • Wii - I was sad when the online capabilities were turned-off a few years ago, I still play it a lot.
  • Switch OLED - Got this last week, Breath of the Wild is consuming my evenings

Sega:

• Saturn - Still works, but I wish I had bought and then saved more games, they are expensive now.
  • Dreamcast - The battery on the board is dead, I need to replace it but otherwise the system is fine. I wish I had bought the broadband adapter for it when they were $80, not $400

Sony:

• PS1 - I got this from a friend, the laser unit is bad and it won't read discs
  • PS2 - I have two big boys, both work fine after all these years even though I got both used.
  • PS3 - Also have two, one slim that's dead and a super slim that works great.
  • PS4 - Love this thing. Replaced the old 500gb spinning drive with a 1TB DRAM SSD, runs great.

How do you tell the good GBA SP screen from the other ones?  I have the NES edition, if that makes any difference.

3 hours ago, IPD said:

How do you tell the good GBA SP screen from the other ones?  I have the NES edition, if that makes any difference.

The model number. The AGS-001 is the original front-lit display, and the AGS-101 is the full backlit one.

i don’t believe there’s really a drastic difference, but the value of the backlit model is a bit higher.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

6 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

The model number. The AGS-001 is the original front-lit display, and the AGS-101 is the full backlit one.

i don’t believe there’s really a drastic difference, but the value of the backlit model is a bit higher.

Ah ok.  AGS-001 is what mine says.  But I wouldn't trade it for any other.  GBA-SP NES is my favorite of all of them.  And I gave up a gold Pokemon GBA when I got it.

• 3 weeks later...

Literally none. The only device I game on besides pc is some casual gaming on Iphone 11 pro max 

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

• 2 weeks later...

i mostly only use my series x, but i have i think about 8 360's(various models), xbox original, ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, n64, wii(original), original Nintendo(action set), and pc of coarse.