RIP Tyler

George Vella
Message added by Spotty,

A GoFundMe page is available if you wish to provide support

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tyler-curry-memorial-fund

My heart goes out to Tyler's family, everyone at LMG, and everyone hurt or impacted by the passing.

This year has been incredibly rough, there are no words to explain just how hard it has been. I can only hope that we all find peace in knowing that it's times like this where a community needs to come together to support not just Tyler's family, but each other.

Sleep in paradise, Tyler.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Oh no! I get to meet all of the TMG crew every show (except this past year due to COVID) and they're all fantastic people.  I can't even fathom what the team must be going through.  :(

RIP Tyler 😥 this was very sad news to hear.

• CPU
    intel i5-4460
  • Motherboard
    msi z97s SLI krait edition
  • RAM
    hyperx 16 gb
  • GPU
    evga gtx 1660
  • Case
    DIY tank case
  • Storage
    STORAGE seagate ironwolf 1tb

Boot drive SAMSUNG SSD 860 EVO 250GB
  • PSU
    cooler master 850
  • Cooling
    corsair H100I platinum

Seemed like he'd be a really fun and interesting guy to know in the "Who has the best PC setup at LMG?" video. Way too young to be taken from his family and friends. My prayers are with them.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I remember him from his cameos in multiple videos as well as his dope setup from the "Best PC at LMG". This is very sad. My condolences to Tyler's family.

RIP Tyler.

RIP Tyler
found out last night a site owner on another site I am on passed before Christmas
2020 has taken enough from each one of us so far, surely enough is enough already

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

This is unexpected. May he rest in peace. Well wishes go out to the family. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Rest in peace. From what I saw of him on camera he seemed like a really nice and cool guy. My condolences to his family and the entire LTT team.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

14 hours ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Does anyone know how he died?

That's up to the family to decide if they want to tell. I understand the curiosity behind it, but it's better not to push and prod. If they want to announce it, I'm sure we'll know somehow.

Thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and colleagues, this must be hard. :(

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Deeply sorry for the folks at LMG who worked with Tyler and his family and friends for the terrible loss.

Tyler didn't appear in LTT videos often but he was still known to the community as being part of the LMG team. The video featuring Tyler winning the upgrade to his PC is at almost 10 million views, placing it in the top 10 of LTT videos of all time. It's nice to see that the few times he was in videos that he was so well received by the community.

RIP Tyler

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I just updated the OP with the Tweet, and the following tweet that mentions a possible charity stream.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Why always the good people I also loved how his room / office looked seemed to be a nice dude but he was mostly behind the scenes rest in peace

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

RIP Tyler. My condolences go to Tyler's family as they struggle through these hard times. You will be missed!! 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

RIP. :( 2020 sucks ass. 

Spoiler

20201223_080857.jpg.e57dfd683617833e9d3c

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Wow.... The first time I saw him in the i9 video I instantly fell in love with his personality. Rest in peace.

I'm really sure that you were an amazing person, I know that you're up there somewhere now with an untiring and unlimited dedication to all of the hobbies you enjoyed. While your family in grieving now just know that they are only in pain because they love you so much. We all loved you and your personality, may you rest in peace and enjoy the unlimited time you have now to do the things you love.

Tyler is probably the biggest unsung hero of LTT. Without him, the whole warehouse would've been as big of a mess as the old house, but you never really got to see him on camera. It's going be hard for them to find someone that reliable to fill that void. Godspeed Tyler.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Rest in peace, only saw you in a few videos but its always sad to learn of another one's passing.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD