RIP Tyler

George Vella
Message added by Spotty,

A GoFundMe page is available if you wish to provide support

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tyler-curry-memorial-fund

18 minutes ago, George Vella said:

If anyone has contact with his family, and they need help, either financially or emotionally, both I personally, and us as the tech community are willing and ready to help.

No to be a dick or anything, but if the family needs help, i don't think they would come to the internet audience of their family member's employer.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Such sad news. I can't even imagine what the team is going through. I hope all that read this go hug your kids wife and make sure you at least call your parents often. We all take for granted the life we live. I was 30 when my heart stopped one day I was healthy and fit but happened to have a heart condition I didn't know I had. I'm here now but I know how important it is to always tell how much you care for them. Sending my heart to the whole team because I know how much the lose of person can hurt. 

That’s sad, seemed like a good dude when I saw him in videos.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

47 minutes ago, Trippik said:

Terrible to hear, thoughts to all the LTT crew and Tyler's family.

Off topic I know but I went through a lot of issues a few years ago, and the daily LTT videos and updates from all the guys there was one of the only things that gave me something to smile about everyday without fail. I hope that Tyler's family and everyone at LMG knows that they make a bigger difference than they may think to a lot of people!

RIP Tyler

same here bud, feels devastating to know what has happened

2 hours ago, George Vella said:

Linus just tweeted that unfortunately we lost Tyler. Tyler was an amazing person, according to what most people said. And from what I saw on camera I agree. I'm really sorry for his loss. If there is anything the tech community can do to help his family, Im sure we'll be able to. May he rest in peace.🤍🤍

Tyler seemed like such a soft spoken and nice fella on Camera, can't believe he's gone. 😔

• CPU: AMD FX-9590 | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 OC DirectCU II | CASE:NZXT H440 White W/Window | COOLER: NZXT Kraken X41 | RAM: 16GB AMD Performance Series | STORAGE: AMD OCZ R7 Radeon SSD 240GBPSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 850w White

I've spoken to him a few times before on here, in the LGBT thread. He seemed like a genuinely good guy, someone who wanted the best for people. I can't even begin to imagine what his family's going through right now.

Rest in peace, man.

Ah man, My condolences to Tyler's family. So sorry for their loss

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

Damn.  My condolences to the friends and family of him.  Hope Tyler rests in peace

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

My heartfelt condolences to lmg and Tyler's family. While he rarely appeared on camera, whenever he did it was nice. He was a calming presence. 

Rest in peace

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

This is not what I wanted to come home to see after a Ravens win. Completely shocked. 2020 has been an absolute trashcan year.

Condolences to his family, friends, co-workers and fans. Damn.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Oh my. That was not something I expected to learn today. My condolences to his family, friends and all of the staff at LMG. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Best wishes to the family,

What a shitty year..... :(

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Best wishes to the family,

What a shitty year..... :(

same and yes its a shitty year hard....  person not dying.

but i lost a friend due to simple mental has not handle covid  pandemic at all. they stuff he says now.... utter distinguishing.

he  is high risk for it...

but also which i never mention here before.

i bury my grandmother this year.  around middle to late feb.

(i dug the hole . just like i did with my late father)

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

2 hours ago, dogwitch said:

same and yes its a shitty year hard....  person not dying.

but i lost a friend due to simple mental has not handle covid  pandemic at all. they stuff he says now.... utter distinguishing.

he  is high risk for it...

but also which i never mention here before.

i bury my grandmother this year.  around middle to late feb.

(i dug the hole . just like i did with my late father)

Sorry for your losses too. :(