My CLEANEST Living Room Setup Yet!!! (SPONSORED)

JonoT

Thanks to LG for sponsoring this video! Check out the LG OLED GX 77" TV and SN11RG Sound Bar at:

US - LG OLED GX 77” TV https://bit.ly/311MgKz
US - LG SN11RG Sound Bar https://bit.ly/3jRbAM2
CAN - LG OLED GX 77” TV https://bit.ly/3jY1hFS
CAN - LG SN11RG Sound Bar https://bit.ly/2CVh08l

Remodeling an entire room is easy, right? Well, it's a bit easier when Yvonne and Linus do it together! Also, don't forget to comment below which chair should be used in the living room. Linus is counting....

10 minutes ago, JonoT said:

-snip-

Oversized White Plastic Folding Chairs | Extra Strength Plastic ...

These should be used in the living room. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Someone's a brave man to have kids and white couches.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

@LinusTech should have the right to put his ugly grey Gaming Chair where he wants it ! Uncomfortable Blue Chairs are for the Guests only.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

spacer.png

Still not as big or as flush as my "TV".

MegaMan X5 for scale.

..and this is a really big one for me: filmmaker mode, which is a mode you can put the TV in, where it will just strip out any image quality altering filters or anything like that, and just display the content as color accurately, and as true to the original filmmaker's vision as possible

How did we get here, where not going out of your way to screw something up is now a selling point

I wonder where they got that entertainment unit. It looks really nice and it's been difficult to find one with doors covering the entire front and that looks that clean in a nice "duskwood" finish like that.

The TV looks pretty good for sure but 6k euros when it's 5.5k US $ (I mean even with the taxes in Europe are higher with the change that's 4.6k euros...), it does feel like a lot and I installed a Samsung 82" a couple of years ago the one connect box is way better for TV that are that flat even you usually don't plug and unplug new stuff often it still makes it easier.

Linus been busy with AC and the living room, I really like the floor color but the white couch that's just crazy.

Just now, NZgamer said:

how many tvs has linus had in the past year?

Remember when he made fun of iJustine for having so many TVs?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Not sure about those white couches, they won't stay white for long especially kids around. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Ah the age old battle of wives putting 800 pillows on everything. even big youtube stars are not immune.

The stylish chair vs comfy chair debate is universal, I think! My wife and I have the same disagreement every time we talk about new chairs.  Also, the multitudes of pillows.  For us, though, it is on our bed.  I call it bed barf.

Anyone want to place bets until the next video Linus changes his living room because he was sponsored to do so?

I'd like one of those other (4-5?) tvs that must be somewhere hidden in that house by now, please.

Also: Just get a better looking lazy boy then, but comfy > design. What good does a great design and matching colors bring when nobody uses it.

3 hours ago, Sourkeys said:

I wonder where they got that entertainment unit. It looks really nice and it's been difficult to find one with doors covering the entire front and that looks that clean in a nice "duskwood" finish like that.

I came here to see if someone posted that. Looking to get one myself, and that looked pretty nice. They should have gotten it sponsored. 

I do sort of love the Sponsor Meta that's developed around @LinusTech 's living room. Most especially because we know he'd never upgrade his TV until it actually broke. Further, it was also a way to expense updating the furniture. It's pretty funny.

I've always found a spirit level to be better than using a piece of paper. As to your Lay-Z-Boy vs Yvonne's chairs, I recommend this... I suggest "Light Blue" for the colour (this is text as link-redirects appear buggy):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YWMNSH2

23 hours ago, Chett_Manly said:

I came here to see if someone posted that. Looking to get one myself, and that looked pretty nice. They should have gotten it sponsored. 

That look like the sort of thing Jysk makes and we saw plastic bags with the name on it in the video, actually looks like furniture from my sister's house and everything she has comes from there.

Probably Ikea.... 🙄

Hat, coat, I'll get myself out, thx! :P

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Well thankfully he's not mounting it above the fireplace like people who fancy neck cramps do

What does Linus do he need some new Stuff for his Home? He call a Company and make a Youtube Video about.

From AT. :x

I've previously just lurked here, but I made an account because I really need to know where to buy that entertainment center. It looks awesome.