HTC One M8 Leaked COMPLETELY

Dylan522p

Find 7 is definitely up there but their skin isn't that good and I am one of those few people that actually prefer Sense over stock. I think AOSP based roms are just bad.

Yeah, I haven't played around with ColorOS but I imagine they'd have done some serious work to it. I do like how they put out updates a lot more often than the big names.

What I'm really hoping for is a Cyanogen edition.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Wow, great work HTC, it's in the hand of a "kid" reviewing it, it's not even announced, and it just looks so laggy... How much are you going to charge for it ? $700 ? Ohhh that's nice... Bye bye HTC, it's been nice knowing you.

Yes this phone for me is pointless and is probably going to be waaaaaay too expensive like all HTC flagships and this is going to be the reason why HTC is going to disappear.

In addition to it being a Dev unit the kid was moving a ton of files while showing the phone,so it's a given it'd be somewhat laggy.

Dev units are usually laggy if this phone is real then its normal. (I am betting it is real with HTC getting involved)

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Mommy/Daddy has a good job at HTC probably.

doubt, he's probably a developer of sorts, no WAY ANY company leaks out samples to their children.

Yeah, I haven't played around with ColorOS but I imagine they'd have done some serious work to it. I do like how they put out updates a lot more often than the big names.

What I'm really hoping for is a Cyanogen edition.

I had the Find 5 and I liked the ColorOS skin but it was terrible on battery. It's one of the few phones that Cyanogenmod actually increases battery life (samsung phones are the other ones)

Hm, looks good. I'd still like to see how this fairs against the Oppo Find 7 though, although I have a feeling that the Find 7 will beat the M8.

COMIC SANS

doubt, he's probably a developer of sorts, no WAY ANY company leaks out samples to their children.

So you agree. I am pretty sure that the parent got it from HTC because they are high up and the kid got a hold of it and made this. He isn't a dev. His XDA dev account that got deleted was a few posts of asking for help rooting.

Wow, great work HTC, it's in the hand of a "kid" reviewing it, it's not even announced, and it just looks so laggy... How much are you going to charge for it ? $700 ? Ohhh that's nice... Bye bye HTC, it's been nice knowing you.

Yes this phone for me is pointless and is probably going to be waaaaaay too expensive like all HTC flagships and this is going to be the reason why HTC is going to disappear.

#1 It's a dev unit, not final software. The kid was copying stuff and the camera app kept crashing, it's quite clear this isn't a final build (the version numbers were protected, duh)

#2 HTC flagships are usually the same price as Samsung. Over here in Australia, a 64GB iPhone 5S is $1,099, A HTC One is $850, and a S4 is $800. Now tell me the one that's overpriced.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

So you agree. I am pretty sure that the parent got it from HTC because they are high up and the kid got a hold of it and made this. He isn't a dev. His XDA dev account that got deleted was a few posts of asking for help rooting.

..well then, since I didn't know that I guess I was wrong, your theory is more probable. 

I had the Find 5 and I liked the ColorOS skin but it was terrible on battery. It's one of the few phones that Cyanogenmod actually increases battery life (samsung phones are the other ones)

pretty sure since the Oppo Find 7 will be their 3rd android phone, it probably will be better this time around ;)

pretty sure since the Oppo Find 7 will be their 3rd android phone, it probably will be better this time around ;)

Well of course it will, but that won't stop of either of us from rooting it putting a different ROM on it.

;)

COMIC SANS

#1 It's a dev unit, not final software. The kid was copying stuff and the camera app kept crashing, it's quite clear this isn't a final build (the version numbers were protected, duh)

#2 HTC flagships are usually the same price as Samsung. Over here in Australia, a 64GB iPhone 5S is $1,099, A HTC One is $850, and a S4 is $800. Now tell me the one that's overpriced.

The HTC.

Simply because the brand is in really bad shape if you haven't heard of it, and if they keep "selling" (because the One didn't sell as much as HTC would've liked) phones that are so expensive, they basically are going to die.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU my ears almost died 

Anyways, I am planning on getting the M8, this leak is very good news to me :D 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Damn. The One is so much cheaper in America. The S4 is too. The One 64GB model is cheaper than the S4 16GB model in the US though,

I've been wanting to make tech videos on YouTube and this dude gives me so much confidence I could do it because if this idiot can get sponsored the anyone should be able to

He's not very good at covering up the bar codes on the back.

A8-5500 + Asus F2 A85V-Pro + xfx 7870 ghz + 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws X + CM Storm Scout 2

It's not much of an upgrade over the HTC One tbh. My phone contract is up in a few months, but instead of getting an upgrade I think I'll cancel it and just hold onto my One for a while.

Do you guys just buy phones outright, or get them on contract? I'm thinking I'm going to change the way I buy phones, I hate being tied to a 2 year contract with the same company.

I've been wanting to make tech videos on YouTube and this dude gives me so much confidence I could do it because if this idiot can get sponsored the anyone should be able to

he's not really sponsored. 

he's not really sponsored.

I figured that I just said that because he said he was

7hbhB.png

First he says the phone was fake, now he's saying that he never posted the video in the first place.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

7hbhB.png

First he says the phone was fake, now he's saying that he never posted the video in the first place.

whoa

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

It's not much of an upgrade over the HTC One tbh. My phone contract is up in a few months, but instead of getting an upgrade I think I'll cancel it and just hold onto my One for a while.

Do you guys just buy phones outright, or get them on contract? I'm thinking I'm going to change the way I buy phones, I hate being tied to a 2 year contract with the same company.

It depends. Where I live if I go Prepaid it's ~$60 a month cheaper than if I don't. So I just buy outright. Not from the store, usually new phones off Craigslist. People that get a chance to upgrade, still like their device and would rather get the cash instead.

I think the Find 7 is going to be my next phone, which isn't available via carrier so that'll be outright as well.

You still have to choose a carrier. It's not like it's hard to unlock a locked phone. I just hate the branding some companies put on the device.

He said his parents got fired hahaha. Oh boy. What an idiot.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

that child is silly for taking his parents dev unit.  but that google fanboy whatever is a complete tool for doxx'ing him, and for purposely screwing him.

Someones in trouble

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

wow that sucks and is kinda funny

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1eaeuj_htc-one-m8_lifestyle

Was on youtube, but the kid took it down now and is spamming everywhere trying to control it. The youtube channel lined to his personal twitter and a "pranking" youtube channel full of cringe.  He didn't realize how big of a mistake it really was. The video was just pure cringe but it showed everything about the phone and most of that has been leaked already. I like it so far so I'm probably gonna get it considering how big of a fan I was on the first one. Also please don't bully this kid because his life is already about to have some problems considering he probably got his parents who are about to get fired most likely.

edit: better link.

That moment when the kid goes " i'm gonna cover those up " and we'r lik O_o Dude it's a video we can rewind !  xD