HTC One M8 Leaked COMPLETELY

Dylan522p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1eaeuj_htc-one-m8_lifestyle

Was on youtube, but the kid took it down now and is spamming everywhere trying to control it. The youtube channel lined to his personal twitter and a "pranking" youtube channel full of cringe.  He didn't realize how big of a mistake it really was. The video was just pure cringe but it showed everything about the phone and most of that has been leaked already. I like it so far so I'm probably gonna get it considering how big of a fan I was on the first one. Also please don't bully this kid because his life is already about to have some problems considering he probably got his parents who are about to get fired most likely.

edit: better link.

Edit: Update a few days later. Kid uploads. It takes a few hours to get onto reddit from which is spread to other places, but this very small website asked the kid for a interview before it blew up. It's a really bad interview, but this shit spread like a wildfire and people from HTC got involved and the kids trying to claim it's a fake but that was during his panic when it blew up. Quite sad really.

you say "kid" how did a "kid" get ahold of a unreleased phone? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Videobam lags like about 100x worse than youtube, but if it means still being able to see the htc one M8, it's a good tradeoff. 

Honestly, what I want to know is how he got his hands on one. Do you think his father is in the tech industry? I can't imagine HTC sending him one (heh heh. puns) simply because he'd do something like this. 

Nevertheless I can't wait for it to be released so I can get my hands on one. 

//ccap

Just curious, why would you bother getting it?

There honestly isn't that much that's changed. Not enough to really warrant upgrading.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

There honestly isn't that much that's changed. Not enough to really warrant upgrading.

The only reason I am going to upgrade is I'll get it with a fantastic deal when I switch carriers. My dad has a friend that works for Verizon and can get it for $50 with a new contract. The contract is the same as I am paying now, so that isn't a big deal either. 

//ccap

How'd this kid even get a hold of one? I'm part of HTC Elevate (The VIP club) and no one over there has been sent a 'Device Trial' email yet, nor any information relating to the device.

EDIT: Christ, this kids voice makes him sound mentally retarded.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Videobam lags like about 100x worse than youtube, but if it means still being able to see the htc one M8, it's a good tradeoff. 

Honestly, what I want to know is how he got his hands on one. Do you think his father is in the tech industry? I can't imagine HTC sending him one (heh heh. puns) simply because he'd do something like this. 

Nevertheless I can't wait for it to be released so I can get my hands on one. 

Yeah sorry dude, it was on reddit before that for an hour then I remembered to post it here and by then it was taken down. His mom/dad probably works for HTC

did he say he gets the stuff early because hes sponsored? because if so he wont be for long no one is going to send him anything again!

The kid is lieing.

Camera is so much better. Check out the Corephotonics demo and even a bit of the camera he shows (its a prototypey so software doesn't seem done for it yet).

The only reason I am going to upgrade is I'll get it with a fantastic deal when I switch carriers. My dad has a friend that works for Verizon and can get it for $50 with a new contract. The contract is the same as I am paying now, so that isn't a big deal either. 

Ahhh fair enough. At that price, why not.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Ahhh fair enough. At that price, why not.

My thoughts exactly. If I had been paying full price I completely understand your point.

//ccap

LOL. Jeff is a HTC executive.

Kids saying the phone is fake. I dunno about that. HTC seems pissed off about it.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

My thoughts exactly. If I had been paying full price I completely understand your point.

I do like how they fit a 5" screen (I think?) into the same size body. Samsung did it once. Then decided "hey, let's increase the screen by .1", but increase the body by almost a full centimeter." Terrible.

If it has a microSD card slot it'll be much, much better.

It'll be interesting to see what this month brings between that and the Find 7.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

edit didnt already see the twitter posts image.

I do like how they fit a 5" screen (I think?) into the same size body. Samsung did it once. Then decided "hey, let's increase the screen by .1", but increase the body by almost a full centimeter." Terrible.

Phone got like .5 cm taller but width is the same i believe. SD card is confirmed. 

Please keep this stuff down. Doxxing is bad and you shouldn't do it. This kids already fucked.

-snip-

LOL. Jeff is a HTC executive.

Kids saying the phone is fake. I dunno about that. HTC seems pissed off about it.

Poor kid. This mistake could potentially ruin his life. 

Agreed.

Phone got like .5 cm taller but width is the same i believe. SD card is confirmed. 

Awesome. :D

Please keep this stuff down. Doxxing is bad and you shouldn't do it. This kids already fucked.

Do you mean DDoSing? If not, then I have no idea what Doxxing is :P

//ccap

Do you mean DDoSing? If not, then I have no idea what Doxxing is :P

Doxxing is basically putting someone's personal info over the internet ussually done when a person has a bunch of negativity around him.

Now that's exciting.

I *might* consider it over the Find 7 depending on battery life, and how huge the 7 turns out to be.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Wow, great work HTC, it's in the hand of a "kid" reviewing it, it's not even announced, and it just looks so laggy... How much are you going to charge for it ? $700 ? Ohhh that's nice... Bye bye HTC, it's been nice knowing you.

Yes this phone for me is pointless and is probably going to be waaaaaay too expensive like all HTC flagships and this is going to be the reason why HTC is going to disappear.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Wow, great work HTC, it's in the hand of a "kid" reviewing it, it's not even announced, and it just looks so laggy... How much are you going to charge for it ? $700 ? Ohhh that's nice... Bye bye HTC, it's been nice knowing you.

Yes this phone for me is pointless and is probably going to be waaaaaay too expensive like all HTC flagships and this is going to be the reason why HTC is going to disappear.

Dev units are usually laggy if this phone is real then its normal. (I am betting it is real with HTC getting involved)

(I am betting it is real with HTC getting involved)

This ^, absolutely.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Poor kid. This mistake could potentially ruin his life. 

Maybe, but I just want to know how he got the phone, cause if it was his parent's then its their fault for letting their dumb kid have it.  And if he was the one who got the phone (which I doubt) he must know the circumstances of leaking it.

Now that's exciting.

I *might* consider it over the Find 7 depending on battery life, and how huge the 7 turns out to be.

Find 7 is definitely up there but their skin isn't that good and I am one of those few people that actually prefer Sense over stock. I think AOSP based roms are just bad.