Wireless Earbuds? Bose/Technics

Vectraat

Looking for a new pair of BT earbuds. I've used Bose in the past, but I'm open to options.

Right now it seems to be between the Technics AZ80 and the Bose QuietComfort Ultra because both are within my price range. I'm curious about the Sennheiser Momentum True 4, but those are a bit out of my price range. 

Since I'm new to Technics I'm wondering how the quality control is and if the after sales CS is any good? Has anyone here used both the Bose and Technics models I've listed and if so which one do you prefer? 

TWS is pretty easy, if you're on apple get Airpod Pro 2's, if you're on Android get Galaxy Bud FE's. Quietcomfort Ultra are over-ear headphones, did you just get models mixed up? Sennheiser Momentum in-ears are terrible, the Momentum 4 over-ears are decent (i prefer the sound of Accentum) Technics is a brand i've never seen being praised by people i trust, likely for good reasons. 

34 minutes ago, Cocococo said:

TWS is pretty easy, if you're on apple get Airpod Pro 2's, if you're on Android get Galaxy Bud FE's. Quietcomfort Ultra are over-ear headphones, did you just get models mixed up? Sennheiser Momentum in-ears are terrible, the Momentum 4 over-ears are decent (i prefer the sound of Accentum) Technics is a brand i've never seen being praised by people i trust, likely for good reasons. 

TWS? 

Using Android Pixel 7a.

https://www.bose.ca/en/c/earbuds
Bose QuietComfort Ultra are earbuds. $329.00 CAD, though maybe they make an over-ear version.

What's wrong with the Sennheiser Momentum in-ears and Technics? 

1 hour ago, Vectraat said:

TWS? 

Using Android Pixel 7a.

https://www.bose.ca/en/c/earbuds
Bose QuietComfort Ultra are earbuds. $329.00 CAD, though maybe they make an over-ear version.

What's wrong with the Sennheiser Momentum in-ears and Technics? 

The Bose will be great then, Sennheiser just can't make their in ear stuff sound good for some reason, the Momentum's have always sounded terrible (the IE600 is Sennheiser's only good IEM) and Technics is a brand i have only ever seen make borderline E-Waste, those TWS buds might be an exception, but i wouldn't count on it. Something to note is fitment, if the Bose don't fit then they won't cancel noise well at all and the bad fitment will also ruin the sound, it's universal on in-ear audio products