Steam SUmmer sale $5 off!!!!

In the steam summer sale you get $5 off any purchase of 30 or more USA.

I already bought it so my banner is gone.

It’s here!

time to spend to much money on video games!

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

1 minute ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

It’s here!

time to spend to much money on video games!

I got Squally, Furi & hollow Knight.

Alright! Time to not spend a single cent, because there's literally no game I want. *close wallet*

I was tempted buy Nino Kuni, but then I remembered all those other games I never finished(Steam says I have 543 games now) and figured I may as well save my money for a day I start caring enough for PC gaming again that I buy a new GPU for them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

16 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Alright! Time to not spend a single cent, because there's literally no game I want. *close wallet*

I was tempted buy Nino Kuni, but then I remembered all those other games I never finished(Steam says I have 543 games now) and figured I may as well save my money for a day I start caring enough for PC gaming again that I buy a new GPU for them.

But doom eternal is only 30$

7 minutes ago, fpo said:

But doom eternal is only 30$

Meh...Considering I played about 30 minutes of Doom 2016 before dropping it, it would be foolish to buy the newest installment. 

I prefer my games to have some sort of good storyline that I can get invested in and not just be a glorified murder fest.

I've yet to get anywhere in Breath of the Wild, too... Explored the entire region, still haven't done any of those three mechanical robot thingy. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Meh...Considering I played about 30 minutes of Doom 2016 before dropping it, it would be foolish to buy the newest installment. 

I prefer my games to have some sort of good storyline that I can get invested in and not just be a glorified murder fest.

I've yet to get anywhere in Breath of the Wild, too... Explored the entire region, still haven't done any of those three mechanical robot thingy. 

How hard do you want me to try? haha.

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I have you played the Witcher 3? I am playing through it at the moment, and its storyline is amazing! 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

10 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Go back to your computer, boot up windows, start steam and play DooM 2016 until you finish it, then exit the game and buy DooM Eternal Deluxe Edition, you'll know what to do... you welcome...

I lile Doom story... all of them... its not like dark souls or L4D but theres story...

26 minutes ago, Noriega_Mxl said:

Go back to your computer, boot up windows, start steam and play DooM 2016 until you finish it, then exit the game and buy DooM Eternal Deluxe Edition, you'll know what to do... you welcome...

Doom 2016 was excellent, but I had to force myself to finish Doom Eternal. Just felt like a copy paste job.

51 minutes ago, Noriega_Mxl said:

I lile Doom story... all of them... its not like dark souls or L4D but theres story...

Tbh I didn’t like doom 2016 that much either. 

Eternal is way better. 

My list of games:

image.png.129812d4f8d375eaf3296a6dd3e4f644.png

Only bought Bloons to get over the $30 minimum. I used to play the crap out of it back when it was a flash game (might have been TD3 or 4 that I mostly played) The rest are games I plan on playing with friends. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Bloons

Really pushing that GTX 1080 Ti of yours.

The original overcooked was good fun. Shame it was local multiplayer only tho.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

6 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

My list of games:

image.png.129812d4f8d375eaf3296a6dd3e4f644.png

Only bought Bloons to get over the $30 minimum. I used to play the crap out of it back when it was a flash game (might have been TD3 or 4 that I mostly played) The rest are games I plan on playing with friends. 

I miss blooms td battles on another level, it was one of my favorites.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Yes! I don't have any money, electronically speaking, at the moment. YES! I will overcome this sale!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

On 6/26/2020 at 10:37 AM, TVwazhere said:

The rest are games I plan on playing with friends.

Wow, took me a good 5 years to realize that Broforce has online Co-Op and The Expendabros does not. I always wondered why people pay for Broforce when The Expendabros is pretty much the same thing, now I finally see why. Because you can play it with friends.

Never heard of Gunfire Reborn, is there an original Gunfire? Just watched the trailer real quick and it kinda looks like Ziggurat. Is that cel shaded graphics? Tough to tell.

You didn't snag Overcooked 2 when it was $11.49 at IndieGala in the last week of March? It hit $11.67 at GameBillet in the second week of May as well. Both are the Steam versions. $14.99 is a fair price but I think I missed posting it at the time because I remember it when it happened in both March and May.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

The original overcooked was good fun. Shame it was local multiplayer only tho.

A damn shame. I like the original game so much better than the 2nd one. Although I've only seen the 2nd one being played. I still have a few achievements in the first game that are almost impossible to get by myself. I tried so many times that when I go back to playing with friends, I'm so far ahead of everybody because playing solo really handicaps you.

It's like carrying peeps in League of Legends and then finally playing with people that actually know how to play the game.

12 hours ago, Polemical said:

Never heard of Gunfire Reborn, is there an original Gunfire? Just watched the trailer real quick and it kinda looks like Ziggurat. Is that cel shaded graphics? Tough to tell.

I dont think so? I think this is the first game, they jsut have a title that sounds like a sequel. 

It is definitely cell shaded similar to Borderlands artstyle which some people either really like or dislike. I believe there's a lot of references to other games in there from the preliminary review I watched. 

12 hours ago, Polemical said:

You didn't snag Overcooked 2 when it was $11.49 at IndieGala in the last week of March? It hit $11.67 at GameBillet in the second week of May as well. Both are the Steam versions. $14.99 is a fair price but I think I missed posting it at the time because I remember it when it happened in both March and May.

This game wasn't really on my radar until my friend brought it up during the summer sale that he had it, and how much he loved it. So I definitely missed out on best price

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 6/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, fpo said:

In the steam summer sale you get $5 off any purchase of 30 or more USA.

I already bought it so my banner is gone.

I was excited to finally pick up skyrim vr for ($17, I think) I wasn't gonna spend $60 on it. So far, it's pretty good but it definitely isn't totally optimized for vr.