FREE Batman Games at EG Valued at $109.99 on Steam September 19th + Two FREE Games at EG Valued at $34.99 on Steam September 26th

Paul Rudd

Batman Arkham Collection is a collection of games valued at $59.99 on Steam and are now FREE at the Epic Games store TODAY, September 12th, 2019. Steam link... Batman Arkham Collection.

batmnhdj.jpg.39875d63de08deb25238653c5fdd622c.jpg

Lego Batman Trilogy is collection of games valued at $49.99 on Steam and are now FREE at the Epic Games store TODAY, September 12th, 2019. Steam link... Lego Batman Trilogy.

Yes, you get all 6 of these Batman games absolutely FREE, plus the Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass!

batman3333.png.thumb.jpg.d8cefbe979fa53136bf83abae073b523.jpg

batlmeedd.png.thumb.jpg.7e5c49a0eb75eb9ab934d1b0ea1c5142.jpg

If you have any trouble running Batman Arkham Knight, it's because it's known for being terribly optimized. You have to tweak some things in the config files and turn off things in the graphic settings.

Everything is a game valued at $14.99 on Steam and will be FREE at Epic Games NEXT THURSDAY, September 26th, 2019. Steam link... Everything.

evrymetro.png.jpg.3f3b51ecb03bb997951d72f4ff633783.jpg

Metro 2033 Redux is a game valued at $19.99 on Steam and will be FREE at Epic Games NEXT THURSDAY, September 26th, 2019. Steam link... Metro 2033 Redux.

THANK YOU EPIC, YOU ARE THE BEST. Been waiting to snag Batman Arkham City and Asylum on PC for the longest time. 1440p at 144 fps here I come.

I'm actually surprised. Definitely the best deal yet. I can't wait to  feel like Batman. Next week is a bit disappointing though. Already have Metro and Everything doesn't seem particularly interesting.

#Muricaparrotgang

29 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

I'm actually surprised. Definitely the best deal yet. I can't wait to  feel like Batman. Next week is a bit disappointing though. Already have Metro and Everything doesn't seem particularly interesting.

Surprised even after I predicted it perfectly for ya' last week in this thread...?

And do you have Metro 2033 or Metro 2033 Redux?

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Surprised even after I predicted it perfectly for ya' last week in this thread...?

And do you have Metro 2033 or Metro 2033 Redux?

Well, predictions don't always come through. Was kind of expecting maybe on or the other, not both.

And I got the Metro Redux bundle.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, Lowbuget said:

next:Metro 2033 redux(Hopfully my system can run it)

Your i3 4130/r7 240 will run it for sure but it won't be the ideal experience on that hardware. There's also some sort of optimization issue with Metro 2033 itself but I am unsure if it applies to the redux version and I'm also unsure if it applies to your Windows 7 OS. I can't exactly remember what the optimization issue is either at this moment in time, I just remember that it exists. I want to say that it stutters for no reason and some little tweak fixes it(can't remember exactly). The good news is that I do remember it being very possible to fix provided you find what it is that needs a little tweak/change.

Is that a 1GB, 2GB or 4GB r7 240? And what resolution and Hz is your monitor? Surprisingly your CPU and RAM is just enough for meeting the recommended system requirements for Metro 2033 Redux. And that's a very good thing. The amount of vram your GPU has will determine just how high you can expect to bump up or down your graphic settings.

2 hours ago, Lowbuget said:

4 gig r7 240

Excellent. And your monitor resolution and Hz? If you don't know, what is the brand and model number of your monitor? I can look it up for you.

1 hour ago, JoostinOnline said:

I didn't think anyone would ever say those words.

Not sure why, it's all they've ever been from the get-go.

14 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

So you're a fanboy.

I play a few dozen quality games for free at Epic Games. I'm a fan of sports teams. Left being a boy ages ago. Hope this helps. It's a comment intended to be helpful.

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Excellent. And your monitor resolution and Hz? If you don't know, what is the brand and model number of your monitor? I can look it up for you.

i use a toshiba tv as a monitor at 60hz at 1360x768 

15 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Your i3 4130/r7 240 will run it for sure but it won't be the ideal experience on that hardware. There's also some sort of optimization issue with Metro 2033 itself but I am unsure if it applies to the redux version and I'm also unsure if it applies to your Windows 7 OS. I can't exactly remember what the optimization issue is either at this moment in time, I just remember that it exists. I want to say that it stutters for no reason and some little tweak fixes it(can't remember exactly). The good news is that I do remember it being very possible to fix provided you find what it is that needs a little tweak/change.

I didn't have any issues with the Redux. It was ported/remade over to their newer engine which was more stable. It also came out during Win7, so...

I've also only got a 2gb 960,  and it did decently at 1080.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, Lowbuget said:

i use a toshiba tv as a monitor at 60hz at 1360x768 

Oh you're fine. Your CPU won't even break a sweat and your GPU will allow you to crank up all the graphic settings. I'd guess around 45-65 fps, depending on where you're at in the game. Not 100% sure but disabling SSAA may improve performance. Same with Tessellation.

Just saw this and was about to post here but stopped to post something else instead.

Great deal and I'm downloading as I type this.

(Coincidence that I had just downloaded from the PirateBay stores a week ago ?)

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

Oh you're fine. Your CPU won't even break a sweat and your GPU will allow you to crank up all the graphic settings. I'd guess around 45-65 fps, depending on where you're at in the game. Not 100% sure but disabling SSAA may improve performance. Same with Tessellation.

ok,thanks!

1 hour ago, 5x5 said:

Tencet - Epic's parent company and the biggest Chinese Telecom

Not sure what a company has to do with you sending nudes.

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

Not sure what a company has to do with you sending nudes.

I'm simply refusing to support a company that actively mines my userdata through their launcher. It's been confirmed that the EGS launcher actively sends all the data it can gather back to mainland China

9 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

I'm simply refusing to support a company that actively mines my userdata through their launcher. It's been confirmed that the EGS launcher actively sends all the data it can gather back to mainland China

This userdata you speak of, what exactly does it consist of?

15 hours ago, 5x5 said:

all the data it can gather

This data... All this data... That it can possibly gather... What exactly is it?