Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?

-ism

Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use them?

• Hell yeah, rep those brands!
    • Hell no, they're ugly and distracting!

I put them back in the box, but for other builds that aren't mine i may stick the CPU/PSU stickers in a blank space on the back of the case.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I don't use them, the only exception is the metal badge that came with my Noctua NH-D 14. It looks really nice and even fits my overall colour scheme, so I put it in the front, to the left of my optical drive.

I only really just nice ones on my PC, others just stay in the box. Like the noctua one is beautifu so that's on the front.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

In my motherboard box.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Nowhere.. I just throw them away.. They take from the beauty of my 300r...(Although my PC is in a shoe box ATM)

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

i have my pc on the floor so i just slap it on the top making sure its not in the way of any vents not the cleanest looking though

I have 3 stickers on my PC. Asus, intel and Razer.

The asus and Intel one were small enough to fit on front pieces of my HAF912 and the razer one, is on top of the case, in the big empty space right above the disk drive is, where I guess manufacturers think we put keys or thumb drives there?

Other than that, they are generally too big for my liking and just leave 'em in the original box.

(Although my PC is in a shoe box ATM)

Wait what? :lol:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I keep all the badges in their boxes.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

--pic--

G62?

I put my stickers on the back of my case. That way they're on the case. But i won't have to look at them all the time

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Never use them but I often keep them anyway. 

G62?

I put my stickers on the back of my case. That way they're on the case. But i won't have to look at them all the time

Yea threw an SSD in it and it performs better than the day I bought it, just needs some new thermal paste but ill do that sometime this week

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

On the front page of the forum it abbreviates the title of this thread to "Where do you put your stick".

Back on topic: I either keep the stickers off or I put them on the backside of the motherboard tray where they are only seen if the right side door panel is removed.

Back of my clip board of course :P

gallery_2145_423_127835.jpg

It needs an update, added more since that photo. B)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Side of my desk that used ro ve next to my door but now is against my wall :-(

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

On the front. I was dissapointed by msi, there wasnt a badge coming with my graphics card :-/

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I put it in my old PC so it may look glorious again. After all, I want my H440 to look as clean and simple as possible. :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

On the inside of the sidepanel :P nice to when you take it apart or something see all the brands that have contributed to the build

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Back in the box with those things.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Yea threw an SSD in it and it performs better than the day I bought it, just needs some new thermal paste but ill do that sometime this week

So you'd say an SSD would be a worthwhile upgrade? My G62 is getting slooooow.. And yeah. new thermal paste would probably be a good idea in mine as well

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So you'd say an SSD would be a worthwhile upgrade? My G62 is getting slooooow.. And yeah. new thermal paste would probably be a good idea in mine as well

lol I will make a video an give u a demo, but yest buy an SSD ASAP

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

lol I will make a video an give u a demo, but yest buy an SSD ASAP

But.. I don't even have an ssd in my main rig  :o.. I guess i'll have to get two ssds

On the side panel of my case

Slightly off topic, The title of the topic can appear to be referring to something else when its on the main page.

post-53276-0-40221400-1403788103.png

§ ragedev.net §