Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?

-ism

Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use them?

• Hell yeah, rep those brands!
    • Hell no, they're ugly and distracting!

i made a collection on the side of my bookself as apposed to wrecking the look of my enthoo primo

( also everytime i post a pic from my phone it comes sideways even though i took it straight. if i take it sideways then it comes straight here. lol wot? :unsure: )

ZscMWkg.jpg

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I don't have any case badges on mine because I don't know where they went and I want my case to look clean. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I feel they are a must have just like having V8 on the side of a car yea you know whats in it but its for others to see.

I feel they are a must have just like having V8 on the side of a car yea you know whats in it but its for others to see.

Ooo I Iike that comparison. You actually made me consider it for a second. But then again, no one really comes by to see my rig anyways. Or not enough to justify it :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

• 3 months later...

Personally I put mine on the side panel of my Coolermaster HAF 912.

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

In the box that it came in.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I only have one on my case which is the awesome metal MSI Gaming logo badge the others I generally stick somewhere random.

trash. I prefer an understated look. 

I like to put it on the top next to the power button. I always put whatever stickers I got from the boxes on my case. I line them up neatly in a line so it doesn't mess with my ocd

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

I don't scar my case with stickers. I just keep them in the boxes they came from. Just like all those old Sound Blaster stickers and such. ^_^

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Somewhere in my house. Was planning to put it on my C70 after I finished building but just forgot about all of them after I built it. xD

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

16l9ywx.jpg

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

One the inside part of the side panel.

IE: my samsung ssd came with a SN sticker, this was also the case for my GPU.

This keeps things discreet and out of view, while also offering the convenience of not having to take apart my rig if I have to RMA a part or need the S/N for warranty issues.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

In a desk draw with all other paperwork.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

I think if I get any more I will have to start putting them on my already-over decorated backpack.

I keep my badges inside the boxes/in a bag together. I personally prefer the cleaner look. :)

In my spare parts box. My 330R is too sexy to ruin with stickers.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

in a drawer, and forget about them.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX