Linus Tech Tips Notifier for Firefox (EOL)

OK, REDESIGN BETA 1 IS COMPLETE.

No idea if this layout will work; it's a bit big of a window ;) , so I might need to reconfigure.

This isn't finished by any means; just an idea, and hopefully close to the new face of version 2.0!

EDIT- ugh, they're too big to fit on the page :o

post-44947-0-54134000-1402160790_thumb.ppost-44947-0-74936800-1402160807_thumb.ppost-44947-0-40654800-1402160817_thumb.ppost-44947-0-93718500-1402160799_thumb.p

And on that note, @AMorassOfPixelz shall we take the conversation to PM to avoid spamming people with too many notifications.

Great idea :P But don't you have to follow a thread to get notifications?

Thank god... The current design looks ugly. (no offense)

No idea if this layout will work; it's a bit big of a window ;) , so I might need to reconfigure.

This isn't finished by any means; just an idea, and hopefully close to the new face of version 2.0!

EDIT- ugh, they're too big to fit on the page :o

LTTNotifier DM.png LTTNotifier Notifications.png LTTNotifier Options.png LTTNotifier Main.png

This looks amazing :D but that would require a lot of space in order to have that effect 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Great idea :P But don't you have to follow a thread to get notifications?

That's still 20 people who would get notifications though :D But the design looks amazing!

HTTP/2 203

This looks amazing :D but that would require a lot of space in order to have that effect 

Yeah, I have to work and make it a little thinner.

plz make this for chrome

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Now that I've experienced the over 10 notif sitation I feel like ability to scroll or select how many are shown would be nice. I know I could open the page also, but I like addon more.

Btw. Is the OP/Night theme fixer things coming as features in following versions?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Now that I've experienced the over 10 notif sitation I feel like ability to scroll or select how many are shown would be nice. I know I could open the page also, but I like addon more.

Btw. Is the OP/Night theme fixer things coming as features in following versions?

In the next version, which I have started making based on @AMorassOfPixelz 's awesome design, I intend to allow you to "load more" (it will be limited to 50 at mostm (possibly less), but if you need more than that then you should probably be using the page anyway). Here's what I've got so far (NOTE: PRE-ALPHA REALLY DEFINITELY NOT FINISHED WITH LOADS OF PLACEHOLDERS):

9EtQQVO.png

And the scripts are hopefully going to be included in a future version, if I can get it to cooperate, but they are less likely to pass the Mozilla review process and will not be in the next version. I presume based on the examples you've picked that you've seen my user scripts though.

HTTP/2 203

looks great.

waiting for full release :)

looks like its going to take some screen real estate though.

or is it not going to be as big as I think?

looks great.

Yeah it does look kinda large... It's still smaller than the concept design though. But I'm hoping that it will be able to be made narrower if you want so it takes up less space. TBC.

HTTP/2 203

Yeah it does look kinda large... It's still smaller than the concept design though. But I'm hoping that it will be able to be made narrower if you want so it takes up less space. TBC.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY! I'll have a lot more time to help make the design thinner, and I'll send over the resources I promised :D

looks great.

A work in progress, my friend :P

Being able to go to the notifications and see all of the ones that I haven't clicked on yet has such a time saver! thanks man ;) Also the whole app is awesome"

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Quick preview of something I'm working on for the next version:

gnI2682.png

I will probably change the icons though

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

Quick preview of something I'm working on for the next version:

I will probably change the icons though

Damn, those are clean :D What font is that? Looks like Ubuntu

Damn, those are clean :D What font is that? Looks like Ubuntu

Yeah it is Ubuntu (I have to build the addon in a virtual machine because it refused to work on my windows machine). However the only change there is the new channels. That is what notifications (pre-FF32) look like in Ubuntu (in FF32+ the underline has gone).

I can actually not really control the look of the notifications apart from the little icon. I may reimplemented it at some point, but don't hold your breath.

HTTP/2 203

In the next version, do you want me to leave Slick'/Luke's twitch channel notifications, or should I clean up the design a bit and remove it? I'm leaving in LinusTech, but I'd be interested to know how many people are interested in when Luke's streaming. I'm happy to include it if you use it.

HTTP/2 203

In the next version, do you want me to leave Slick'/Luke's twitch channel notifications, or should I clean up the design a bit and remove it? I'm leaving in LinusTech, but I'd be interested to know how many people are interested in when Luke's streaming. I'm happy to include it if you use it.

I'm interested about both. Though since I'm running about two weeks late of watching archives I can choose not to watch. But I'd like to have them atleast an option.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm interested about both. Though since I'm running about two weeks late of watching archives I can choose not to watch. But I'd like to have them atleast an option.

OK that's fine I'll figure some way of fitting it in. I hope to be able to release this version by the time I go on holiday (vacation) in two weeks time, although I will probably only release it to the beta channel because if there are serious issues you can easily switch back. However, there could easily be blocking bugs between now and then so no promises.

HTTP/2 203

I am interested  :)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

waiting for full release!

It is fully released, he's just making it work & look better right now. It's available as official Mozilla an add-on, link bellow.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ltt-notifier/

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society