GPU not being utilized

Go to solution Solved by kal99235,

Found a solution guys i had to downgrade to windows 10 and factory reset my laptop that seemed to work somehow

I recently had a crash on my laptop, but I can't use my Rtx 2060 anymore. the card shows up in the device manager, but in the task manager, it does not even show up. when I tried wiping my drivers and reinstalling them fresh, it just resulted in the GeForce experience saying that the drivers are not compatible with this version of Windows. I have already updated my Windows to the current version as well. Does anyone have any idea what I can do now?

Laptop I use
msi gl65 leopard

it has a i7-10750h

Rtx 2060

16gb ram (not sure of speed or which gen it is)

Screenshot (3).png

Try Display Driver Uninstaller (youtube instructions to follow)

and then do a reinstall of freshly downloaded drivers. 

Screenshot2024-05-13204029.thumb.png.9512bb7cd365333dbae4a0138d1972b9.pngthat did not work its still not showing up on task manager, and GeForce experience is also not working I had forgotten to add that earlier. The express installation and custom installation is not going away as well. It feels like the download is not working and it does not save. The pop up shows up however nothing else changes and I can just do the installation again and again

Update i have factory reset my laptop and that has also not changed anything 

Have you looked in the bios to see if there is an option to switch between or disable integrated or discreet graphics?

10 hours ago, KCMichaelB said:

Have you looked in the bios to see if there is an option to switch between or disable integrated or discreet graphics?

Its not showing up in bios 

17156693029609109876137013974156.jpg

Found a solution guys i had to downgrade to windows 10 and factory reset my laptop that seemed to work somehow