LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

hey guys...haven't been in the SC loop for months...a lot of them. Currently have the aurora and want to upgrade.

Only think I know is the anniversary sale. The anniversary skin looks really nice...makes me wanna buy all of them LOL  nvm that's just the new look of them...

figured out the anniversary edition is basically 2 year insurance.

I see that they brought back a good amount of ships that weren't available for a while. If I'm looking to serve a multifunction role and want a flexible ship that can change parts, are there any other ships than the connie that are cheaper? 300i? Freelancer?

Freelancer is a good multi roll option.

Can you use it on ships, its not that much, it'll get me a greycat Edit: willing to spend extra for moar gunz!

New guns are coming in few days I think. Keep the cash. Let's see what they bring to the table :)

Ok, I feel this weird itching again, so please just give me a staight NO answer.

Should I swap my Freelancer MIS for a Caterpillar?

Ok, I feel this weird itching again, so please just give me a staight NO answer.

Should I swap my Freelancer MIS for a Caterpillar?

No, you shouldn't.

(or should you? ;))

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

No, you shouldn't.

(or should you? ;))

I know you'd do it :)

Ok so here's the plan that I have to digest till tomorrow before I make my mind completely.

Upgrade 350R -> Hornet -> Superhornet (it's my base package so I need to keep it)

Melt the Superhornet that I got yesterday

Melt the Freelancer MIS

Buy the Caterpillar

Merchentman, Herald, Reclaimer and Gladius remain untouched.

What do you think?

I know you'd do it :)

Ok so here's the plan that I have to digest till tomorrow before I make my mind completely.

Upgrade 350R -> Hornet -> Superhornet (it's my base package so I need to keep it)

Melt the Superhornet that I got yesterday

Melt the Freelancer MIS

Buy the Caterpillar

Merchentman, Herald, Reclaimer and Gladius remain untouched.

What do you think?

Uh..why bother upgrading if your going to melt the Super Hornet`?

Or do You already have a Super hornet and you'll upgrade because of the package?

Im slightly confused. but in the end do what you feel is right.

Btw did you guys notice the Freaking HUGE Cargo room on the Caterpiller? Must be a Typo, think it should say 200 not 3200, teh ship is smaller then a Starfarer and Merchentman afterall.

Or do You already have a Super hornet and you'll upgrade because of the package?

Btw did you guys notice the Freaking HUGE Cargo room on the Caterpiller? Must be a Typo, think it should say 200 not 3200, teh ship is smaller then a Starfarer and Merchentman afterall.

I think he means upgrading to Super Hornet to keep Alpha access and to keep the SH, melting the new SH without alpha to finance for Caterpillar.

Edit: I think the MIS is a cool ship and I don't know a whole lot about the Caterpillar, so I'm no sure if you should upgrade.

You guessed right. I need to keep the package that is the 350R now and I don't want to spend more money. So melting a Superhornet will give me some cash. Then I upgrade the 350R to the SuperH and sill have cash left. Then I melt the Freelancer and can afford the Caterpillar without adding more cash.

As for the cargo space it might right in the specs. Starfarer is a fuel transporter so I believe it's small cargo space is for other goods. There will be an additional fuel cargo I guess. And Merchantman has like 5k or 6k cargo space if I remember correctly.

I think he means upgrading to Super Hornet to keep Alpha access and to keep the SH, melting the new SH without alpha to finance for Caterpillar.

Edit: I think the MIS is a cool ship and I don't know a whole lot about the Caterpillar, so I'm no sure if you should upgrade.

Righty-oh

Do as you please, i was about to get the Xi´scout thingy but THAT PRICE! and its about the same size as an aurora....i didnt ..i...NO! D:

all my ships aside from the ÁMD  Mustang has LTI, i could not justify the deal T_T 

Ill get the Carrack and whatever the RSI mining ship was called...then im done...ill get the XI´scout whatever In game instead...but man its cool..."shrugs"

The Freelncer MIS is really great. I love it. But the Caterpillar is so sexy mate. I just need it ;) and I have one dude with a Freelancer MIS that can always lend it to me should I need it for anything...

You guessed right. I need to keep the package that is the 350R now and I don't want to spend more money. So melting a Superhornet will give me some cash. Then I upgrade the 350R to the SuperH and sill have cash left. Then I melt the Freelancer and can afford the Caterpillar without adding more cash.

As for the cargo space it might right in the specs. Starfarer is a fuel transporter so I believe it's small cargo space is for other goods. There will be an additional fuel cargo I guess. And Merchantman has like 5k or 6k cargo space if I remember correctly.

Oh you right...wtf....Still..how can they call the Catter the evil twin of the Freelancer if its BIGGER, if anything it should rival the Starfarer.

Speaking of the Starfarer, it´s a Transport ship. Not a Fuel tanker, they changed that it seems.

Im guessing with nothing under/Only Fuel tanks its default Cargo is 900, But it has a Cargo Module (and one with 10 Fuel tanks) that can be slapped  under it so it should be able to Have a bigger cargo bay.

http://i.imgur.com/1tuNfcg.jpg

Well, whatever. i dont know what i wanted with this :P

Did Linus buy that big ship yet?

They are selling the Javelin on the 28th and the Idris-P on the 19th of December.

I melted all my ships and re-bought them for the 2 years insurance instead of the few months they originally had.

New guns are coming in few days I think. Keep the cash. Let's see what they bring to the table :)
Woop, I might just buy one of each and see what works then buy 3 more
Ok, I feel this weird itching again, so please just give me a staight NO answer.Should I swap my Freelancer MIS for a Caterpillar?
No no no nope Nada nu-uh no way no diceNo diggity no doubt
Did Linus buy that big ship yet?They are selling the Javelin on the 28th and the Idris-P on the 19th of December.
Quick everyone tweet Linus.

Did Linus buy that big ship yet?

They are selling the Javelin on the 28th and the Idris-P on the 19th of December.

I melted all my ships and re-bought them for the 2 years insurance instead of the few months they originally had.

W-w-wait, Idris is coming back? When did that get announced?

W-w-wait, Idris is coming back? When did that get announced?

Hmm I can't find an announcement.  Some random guy on the internet said it might be happening with the live stream. He hasn't been wrong (that I've seen) yet though.

Maybe Linus should just buy the Javelin to be on the safe side. 

No idea on the original prices, last I heard the Idris P was $1250.

Still not finding anything close to an official source on the December stream sale, so it might well be total rubbish.

Just wanna say, I'm really excited for the racing in SC! I feel like with this kind of community racing could be a huge series that would be backed by organizations and who knows, it could become a new esport! Now I just need a 350......

Just wanna say, I'm really excited for the racing in SC! I feel like with this kind of community racing could be a huge series that would be backed by organizations and who knows, it could become a new esport! Now I just need a 350......

350 is on sale this week so it might be the best time for you to get one. And btw welcome to the forums!

Welcome! >.> Why not an M50? It seems to have better Power-to-weight ratio than the 350r.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Welcome
Welcome! >.> Why not an M50? It seems to have better Power-to-weight ratio than the 350r.
Plus its good in dogfights, ask @CatCloud The free week we had flying it I noticed you can evade missiles just by out running themAnyone free for a game later?

Welcome

Plus its good in dogfights, ask @CatCloud The free week we had flying it I noticed you can evade missiles just by out running them Anyone free for a game later?

One of these day I'll be able to join you guys...

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Why can't you now?

mobo is on it's way. Still need CPU, RAM and a ship ;)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.