LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

The one with the 2 year insurance just went away T_T

Unlucky, well you could get the MR starter pack and get the LN when its actually in game

I'll just leave this here

Carrack_Front_Top_space_Gurmukh_half_200

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'll just leave this here

-snip-

Now I need to change my underwear .______.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Can't wait to get lost somewhere in the blackness flying this thing.

Can't wait to get lost somewhere in the blackness flying this thing.

Actually that's a good point, do they need to have red green lights on the wing so you know if its coming or going?

Actually that's a good point, do they need to have red green lights on the wing so you know if its coming or going?

Well your ships computer could and would probably tell you. But in case you were flying blind it would be a good thing to have. 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

going thru the list of members we have alot of people with the at the front of their names.

Well your ships computer could and would probably tell you. But in case you were flying blind it would be a good thing to have.

I was thinking EVA as well but I guess your helmet would have a HUD

going thru the list of members we have alot of people with the at the front of their names.

? You mean @?

no I mean people who's names begin with "the"

Oh OK I get ya. rentaspoon is pretty unique so I haven't really had to worry about things like that.

Oh OK I get ya. rentaspoon is pretty unique so I haven't really had to worry about things like that.

Sooo, "Wauthar's Wingman" eh? I just noticed that :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Sooo, "Wauthar's Wingman" eh? I just noticed that :D

Haha yeah, forgot about that.

Seems 4/5 outings on AC you've played with me, so its fairly accurate.

Well I'm happy, mustang and avenger have been upgraded from coming soon™ to coming really soon™, might have to break my rule and buy both of them

Honestly, I'd love to play a few games with you guys. I just need to get around to buying an Xbox controller to play it...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Honestly, I'd love to play a few games with you guys. I just need to get around to buying an Xbox controller to play it...

#DualShock3MasterRace

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

#DualShock3MasterRace

I'd love to use my DS3 but my little brother broken them all ._.

I wonder if a driving force GT would work xD

Have you guys noticed the ship design in this week's sneak peak? I generally love the idea of taking inspiration from real life objects and creatures but this ships took it too far for my taste. A metal bird.. oh well.. I just hope it can swing the wings to make the design complete ;)

post-70567-0-55570300-1417797529.jpg

I'd love to use my DS3 but my little brother broken them all ._.

I wonder if a driving force GT would work xD

If the orion 300 has a steering wheel...

Have you guys noticed the ship design in this week's sneak peak? I generally love the idea of taking inspiration from real life objects and creatures but this ships took it too far for my taste. A metal bird.. oh well.. I just hope it can swing the wings to make the design complete ;)

Yeah saw it, guess its Vanduul.

Looks cool, minus the wings.

Oh hey, the Hornet is now available for everyone to try this week :)

Right now I'm not interested in one in game.... But I really want to try out the Ghost and Tracker models.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

That the Glaive? Vanduul ships look so beastly.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks