LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Sure, this week I got some time, next is immpossibruu because smash brahwz.
Cool, just installed my be quiet! Pure Rock very impressed with the 10 minutes I had play with it.I "hate" "smash brahwz" purely because Sonic is on Nintendo :angry:
Neeeerrrrddzz. You're all fired.
Get involved or get out, dunno if your trolling/post count bumping/trying to get notice but try and add something to the conversation.

Cool, just installed my be quiet! Pure Rock very impressed with the 10 minutes I had play with it. I "hate" "smash brahwz" purely because Sonic is on Nintendo :angry:

Get involved or get out, dunno if your trolling/post count bumping/trying to get notice but try and add something to the conversation.

My two cent, is "cool kid" Troll. have you seen his "art" ?...yeah...its clearly a kid. or someone with mental health issues.

Just Blacklist him.

My two cent, is "cool kid" Troll. have you seen his "art" ...yeah...its clearly a kid. or someone with mental health issues.

Just Blacklist him.

Yeah I've seen the art, I've been a subject of his art, suppose its niave of me to think I can convert someone into a helpful community member.. Can't save them all I suppose

Yeah I've seen the art, I've been a subject of his art, suppose its niave of me to think I can convert someone into a helpful community member.. Can't save them all I suppose

well, i automatically go into "Yellow Alert" when i bump into people like that.."shrugs"

Go back to Facebook/ YouTube i say. Hell, even some from 4Chan are more Mature.

Dont like to be Negative but i cant help it, i feel like an old war Veteran. "Been there, seen that , done this yada yada yada"

Dont like to be Negative but i cant help it, i feel like an old war Veteran. "Been there, seen that , done this yada yada yada"

Haha just got an image of Big Boss behind the keyboard when I was reading that!

My issue is I'm an optimist.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

snip of awesomeness

My fave quotes from MGS

solid Snake: [suspenseful music and sound effects play just like before the DARPA cheif and Baker's deaths. The music stops] You're not in pain are you?

Otacon: Huh?

Solid Snake: [Pats Otacon on the back] You feel okay? Nothin' bothering you?

Otacon: What's wrong? Getting all friendly all of a sudden.

Solid Snake: Oh, nothing. I'm glad you're okay.

Otacon: You're strange...

Solid Snake: I'm a little nervous. Everybody else I've saved suddenly dies.

Otacon: You're bad luck.

And

“That takes care of the cremation”

My fave quotes from MGS

solid Snake: [suspenseful music and sound effects play just like before the DARPA cheif and Baker's deaths. The music stops] You're not in pain are you?

Otacon: Huh?

Solid Snake: [Pats Otacon on the back] You feel okay? Nothin' bothering you?

Otacon: What's wrong? Getting all friendly all of a sudden.

Solid Snake: Oh, nothing. I'm glad you're okay.

Otacon: You're strange...

Solid Snake: I'm a little nervous. Everybody else I've saved suddenly dies.

Otacon: You're bad luck.

And

“That takes care of the cremation”

mine is pretty much everything snake says from MGS2

this scene always stuck with me, still remember being 6 and watching it for the first time. sogood

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

@ixi_your_face @rentaspoon But seriously, I'm just messin' around. I love SC and I've been following the lore of star systems, which is super fun... I love it. I also love messing around in Linus's forums xD, although I must admit I've only been a bit of a troll with the SC thread so far. But I guess you guys don't like that.

No.

@ixi_your_face @rentaspoon But seriously, I'm just messin' around. I love SC and I've been following the lore of star systems, which is super fun... I love it. I also love messing around in Linus's forums xD, although I must admit I've only been a bit of a troll with the SC thread so far. But I guess you guys don't like that.

No, we dont...why would we like "trolls" ? they are a pest.

The horse is dead, people should stop hitting it already. a Dead trend that was never popular but very hated.

Being sarcastic or "messing around" is ok but only if you know how to without offending or annoy someone. 

Very Few people around the here know how to do it IMO. especially if your New and no one knows you.

Edit: Damit spoon are you stalking me? i just wrote this in and you "like" it after 10 seconds! 

Edit: Damit spoon are you stalking me? i just wrote this in and you "like" it after 10 seconds!

Haha, Tapatalk+subscribed thread+my work has a lack of work

Changing the subject. Do you guys have a clue when the next concept sale will take place?

I'm addicted to risking my family's financial stability for a spaceship.

Changing the subject. Do you guys have a clue when the next concept sale will take place?

I'm addicted to risking my family's financial stability for a spaceship.

I think its roughly 1 a month ATM, but I'm hoping the mustang goes up for sale next. I want a ship that's a space taxi or space school bus.

I think its roughly 1 a month ATM, but I'm hoping the mustang goes up for sale next. I want a ship that's a space taxi or space school bus.

I was hoping for a space ice-cream truck that plays an annoying melody that you can't hear 'cause you're in space.

I was hoping for a space ice-cream truck that plays an annoying melody that you can't hear 'cause you're in space.

Ooooo! You wouldn't need a fridge either! The 'verses coldest icecream but I would play the music on all open radio channels.

@CatCloud Well I apologize that it "Offended" you. That was just a theme of another forum I am a part of, though this is a much bigger and matured forum I guess. It's a habit, but I think you should be more open-minded then, from what I've noticed, you seem. I thought it was obvious the sarcastic, intentionally ironic egotistical comment on this thread. But I should know from experience that is somewhat hard to detect, I am sorry for that. But I'm new to the forums, so I'll learn the do's and donts.

No.

@CatCloud Well I apologize that it "Offended" you. That was just a theme of another forum I am a part of, though this is a much bigger and matured forum I guess. It's a habit, but I think you should be more open-minded then, from what I've noticed, you seem. I thought it was obvious the sarcastic, intentionally ironic egotistical comment on this thread. But I should know from experience that is somewhat hard to detect, I am sorry for that. But I'm new to the forums, so I'll learn the do's and donts.

That's the spirit ;)

I think this part of the sub forum is the only place I can get away from the bickering from the rest of the forum.

As for sarcasm, that requires knowing the person and tone of speech/body language something that when written down is hard to pick up.

For example your picture of me I figured you were joking around but I could of taken it that you were threatening me.

I think this part of the sub forum is the only place I can get away from the bickering from the rest of the forum.

As for sarcasm, that requires knowing the person and tone of speech/body language something that when written down is hard to pick up.

For example your picture of me I figured you were joking around but I could of taken it that you were threatening me.

yeah, I kinda banked on people seeing that it was MS paint stick figures and would figure that out. Its definitely easier to know sarcasm in a forum were its very common, although I think these forums are more serious/helpful most of the time. Understandably, as I and as you said, sarcastic jokes are hard to pick up on through text.

No.