LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Oh hey, the Hornet is now available for everyone to try this week :)

I'm really starting to hate this game, I still prefer the Aurora, what's wrong with me!?!

I'm really starting to hate this game, I still prefer the Aurora, what's wrong with me!?!
I just pledged... thank you Linus Tech Tips for opening my eyes to this game! My application has been submitted :D
Welcome aboard!

I just pledged... thank you Linus Tech Tips for opening my eyes to this game! My application has been submitted :D

Welcome to the fleet! Leave your shoes by the doorway before you come in please :D

Right now I'm not interested in one in game.... But I really want to try out the Ghost and Tracker models.

Wow, actually I'm more interested in learning to drift the Hornet in the Murray Cup tracks >.> What is wrong with me??

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I'm sure 5 million people had this idea before but I was just thinking that it would be great if the spaceships in the SC were equipped with the music player. How I see it is that you put some mp3s to a folder so that the game can see them, and then you can play the selected music using the ship's computer. A small detail but would be so fun to play with.... Especially if the music was properly placed in the 3d space - playing through the speakers in the cockpit so that when you walk to the other area of the ship the music gets more silent etc..

I hope the audio player in the auxiliary control panel from the Cutlass commercial is an in-game thing.

If my ship gets boarded I'm hoping to blast something like freeform Jazz to disorient/annoy boarders.

Actually I wonder how much it would cost to make a batch of LTT tags.. I would love those more than the official RSI ones.

After the LTT gets developed to the point where we are assigned some positions and roles, I'm gonna order some for myself. If any one of you guys will be interested we can create a template so that we can have one official design.

Does anybody know a good/cheap place that makes dog-tags?

Actually I wonder how much it would cost to make a batch of LTT tags.. I would love those more than the official RSI ones.

After the LTT gets developed to the point where we are assigned some positions and roles, I'm gonna order some for myself. If any one of you guys will be interested we can create a template so that we can have one official design.

I'd be down for physical swag to show off the Org.

Too early imo, I'd like the org to get a solid ground first, but our 3 leaders are busy(? ) Im starting to think we ain't got Going to take off any time soon.

Anyway as for the dog tags, I think a design need to be made first. As for a place to make them, nope but it won't be cheap. Our members are global after all.

I'd be down for physical swag to show off the Org.

Cool. As soon as ranks get assigned, I'll push this project forth.

Too early imo, I'd like the org to get a solid ground first, but our 3 leaders are busy(? ) Im starting to think we ain't got Going to take off any time soon.

Anyway as for the dog tags, I think a design need to be made first.

I'm sure the org will take off as soon as the update to the organisations system is done. For now it would take lots of time to create some temporary solutions just to change then when the real deal is out. Don't worry. The big bosses are just making others think that we're no big deal. Our foes will learn soon enough..... muahahahahahaha (demonic laughter)

It was 15 as far as I can remember.

It's going to increase with the next patch. Ben mentioned some changes and some new challenges in one of the ATV episodes recently.

It was 15 as far as I can remember.

It's going to increase with the next patch. Ben mentioned some changes and some new challenges in one of the ATV episodes recently.

Thanks, usually get to wave 9 and have to turn it off due to screaming kids, managed to get to level 12 in the hornet, first time in a long time I felt completely screwed by AI that had better tactics then me (they felt like human players?). I watched warlord and vixens signal disappeared from the radar seconds before the wave had turned on me.

Managed to take out a hunter before any shot were fired but I was already a dead man, payday had snuck up on my tail and had launched a missile, I had a split second to launch a flare but it was to late and a second missile was fired as the first hit, the words eject appeared on screen but by the time I registered what it said, the second missile hit the cockpit and I was toast.

Thanjs, usually get to wave 9 and have to turn it off due to screaming kids, managed to get to level 12 in the hornet, first time in a long time I felt completely screwed by AI that had better tactics then me (they felt like human players?). I watched warlord and vixens signal disappeared from the radar seconds before the wave had turned on me.

Managed to take out a hunter before any shot were fired but I was already a dead man, payday had snuck up on my tail and had launched a missile, I had a split second to launch a flare but it was to late and a second missile was fired as the first hit, the words eject appeared on screen but by the time I registered what it said, the second missile hit the cockpit and I was toast.

When I play by myself I usually don't get higher than wave 12-13. The AI wingmen are totally useless. When I played with a friend (who was flying for the first time) we completed the whole swarm no sweat.

It's all changing as they are working on the AI a lot now. Hopefully both the wingmen and the opponents will become a little smarter.

When I play by myself I usually don't get higher than wave 12-13. The AI wingmen are totally useless. When I played with a friend (who was flying for the first time) we completed the whole swarm no sweat.

It's all changing as they are working on the AI a lot now. Hopefully both the wingmen and the opponents will become a little smarter.

I think the AI is spot on, I wish they wouldn't dumb it down on the early levels and have the wingmen come in on the later levels, its a big hike going from 1 ship attack you while the rest are busy to the whole wave attacking you.

A bit spammy, but I thought you guys might be interested.

Crytek have a Christmas give-away thing going on right now. The prizes for today are 5 Ghost Hornets and a lifetime cryengine subscription. Entry is simply giving an email address you can check to their spam machine on crytek.com.

A bit spammy, but I thought you guys might be interested.

Crytek have a Christmas give-away thing going on right now. The prizes for today are 5 Ghost Hornets and a lifetime cryengine subscription. Entry is simply giving an email address you can check to their spam machine on crytek.com.

That's pretty cool, I've joined that competition.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Also since when have the Aurora trainer had 4 weapon hard points? Just a hint don't mount miniguns on them, mount miniguns on the whiskers!

Also since when have the Aurora trainer had 4 weapon hard points? Just a hint don't mount miniguns on them, mount miniguns on the whiskers!

You mean like this:

Sadly they don't/didn't fire, dunno if you can still do that any more it was a pretty old video.

Sadly they don't/didn't fire, dunno if you can still do that any more it was a pretty old video.

06b3c813f76156d5f06368caac2ec28d.jpgfaaf0e36571af3e0258bf095311480dd.jpg

I mean like this, found this 5 minutes before switching off so didn't test energy weapons but the chain guns over heat quickly, they do cool down but not nearly quick enough to make them viable weapon slots.

Managed to surprise a Hornet tho!

-snip-

I mean like this, found this 5 minutes before switching off so didn't test energy weapons but the chain guns over heat quickly, they do cool down but not nearly quick enough to make them viable weapon slots. Managed to surprise a Hornet tho!

LOL will have to give that a try next time I'm on :D