LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Hi dudes

I made LTT Conglomerate headquarters ( building in the middle ), hope you like it

This is my first photo-bash on sci-fi cityscape...experiment*
scroll down to see the moral of the story

started as 50 min speedy for Super Speedpainting Funtimes - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152422831369750&set=gm.302174783265614&type=1&theater
after that i spend... at least 2 hours more and this is the result

yes this is Hornet ship

the moral lesson here is:
i dont know how to stop
i have no idea what i am doing
i should do more
i should learn any 3d to help myself with things like this
my neck hurts

process: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31.0-8/10265587_10152423222159750_5826055526931836328_o.jpg

10010427_10152423147354750_3562509067694

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

neat!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

@Artofinca

Looking good!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

What?

I was too lazy to edit my post but I changed by mind; they're the first to experience the bugs and crashes, we can wait and watch until it gets better for us.

P.S. When I was filling out my purchase details for the avenger, it passed the 42 mil mark...no towel for me :(

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Hi dudes

I made LTT Conglomerate headquarters ( building in the middle ), hope you like it

This is my first photo-bash on sci-fi cityscape...experiment*

scroll down to see the moral of the story

started as 50 min speedy for Super Speedpainting Funtimes - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152422831369750&set=gm.302174783265614&type=1&theater

after that i spend... at least 2 hours more and this is the result

yes this is Hornet ship

the moral lesson here is:

i dont know how to stop

i have no idea what i am doing

i should do more

i should learn any 3d to help myself with things like this

my neck hurts

process: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31.0-8/10265587_10152423222159750_5826055526931836328_o.jpg

Posted Image

Every picture you post I hate a little bit more for the lack of my art skills ;)

Damn you and your sexy sexy artwork!

Also nice pic

thanks dudes, ill make same quality for all approved sub-organizations in LTT Conglomerate

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

thanks dudes, ill make same quality for all approved sub-organizations in LTT Conglomerate

Oh, awesome. Would love to see a picture for Info Runners, but maybe not yet since I'm not sure what ship I want featured on it.

Oh, awesome. Would love to see a picture for Info Runners, but maybe not yet since I'm not sure what ship I want featured on it.

Cool indeed but i will do art only for sub-organizations that are officially approved or elected by high-council/council.

I'm waiting!

I hoping that we'll have an air operations group, otherwise I'll just join the shipping group.

Wasn't to happy with Fuzz's bubble/ray gun so have given him something meaner

th_fuzzsnewgun.png

what do people think?

P.S that's what you get when UOLTT mix genetic engineering and weapons research in one ship  ;)

Luke's interview with CR 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

-Snip

2:38. Epic. haha.

Much love, Tarawh!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Luke's interview with CR

Chris is truely awesome!

And, Operation Monarch got mentioned! Now the masses know we aren't sitting still :D

This got me hyped even more, can't wait for more info/videos of DFM!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Finally pledged for the avenger lol, finally.

To confirm, we can add jump drives on every ship besides the p52 right? I'm researching and people aren't sure if the jump drive will bea a hard point or a upgrade spot. Also, does anyone konw if we can fit a tractor beam on the avenger? This question seems even unknown, but would like an update (if any).

Im thinking the avenger as the Jack of all trades and want to make it an exploration and combat ship, the tractor bean actin as bounty hunting as well as salvaging (right?).

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

-silly fetish things-

It's deserved man! That thing is crazy awesome

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

looks like im buying sc

Hurry up! Alpha Slots are selling hot caeks :3

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hurry up! Alpha Slots are selling hot caeks :3

provide link to alpha thing pls

provide link to alpha thing pls

cheapest package with alpha/beta

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

SAVE THE FOSSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's deserved man! That thing is crazy awesome

Damnit with the fetish, haha.

But thank you! The team really pulled together and worked their rears off for it!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Couldn't bring myself to spend $20 for Thief ... but had no problem spending 100 to upgrade to a freelancer package. This is going to get painful in the wallet isn't it?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Couldn't bring myself to spend $20 for Thief ... but had no problem spending 100 to upgrade to a freelancer package. This is going to get painful in the wallet isn't it?

Yup. I'm planning to get a Hornet and maybe Freelancer as well, but I'll wait to see if there will be any new ships available.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.