LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

It's funny that i have to choose between buying another ship or continuing to save money to buy a computer lol. 

also welcome aboard

Lol. I'll have to put up with my current PC's limitations until I have the money for an upgrade. Thanks anyways. But the hangar module download speed IS KILLING ME.

Okay guys, question.

How many of you would be willing to chip in to send the guys at CIG something awesome?

We're calling it Operation: Royal Salute.

The objective is to send CIG something they won't forget.

Target budget is $500USD.

Obviously I wouldn't ask any of you guys to foot the entire bill, instead, I ask you to PM me how much you would be willing to chip in (if any). And if all goes to plan, I'll take the tally and once we hit the goal, I'll arrange the cash and get it set up. Once that's done, we can sit back and wait for wingman's. See if they show it there, and if they don't show it, at least we know that we did our bit to make them remember our name.

I'd make sure that every member gets their name on a contributions sheet to also be sent. Perhaps with he % of overall cost you footed. I understand if you'd rather not chip in for such an endeavour. however I feel it's time we one upped the competition.

FOR THE HORDE ORG!

$95 to go!

Maybe it could say something like: a special gift from the members UOLTTC, special thanks to ____

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Awesome, just need a choice of LTT symbols and a gold one for the high council

We're keeping it uniform (all members have the same basic one), but the gold one for the high Council sounds cool ;)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

We're keeping it uniform (all members have the same basic one), but the gold one for the high Council sounds cool ;)

Yeah defo gold for HC

Glad to see you got this going mate, looks snazzy!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

@ixi_your_face have we got a slogan yet? I wanted to suggest: United We Stand as a short one and United we stand against the tyranny (and hardships) in space. For a longer version

Best thing I could come up with that sounds awesome and reminds me of the comradery of this community.

@ixi_your_face have we got a slogan yet? I wanted to suggest: United We Stand as a short one and United we stand against the tyranny (and hardships) in space. For a longer version

Best thing I could come up with that sounds awesome and reminds me of the comradery of this community.

“Prosperitas per diversitas.”

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

“Prosperitas per diversitas.”

wild guest but does that mean prosperity through diversity in Latin?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

quite possibly

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

quite possibly

Quite possibly yes.

Just as “Prosperitas per Risus.” is prosperity through laughter, which might be painted on my ships should we be able :D

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

also, I'm glad to report that we're almost there for our target! ($15 to go!)

Once we hit it, we've got 2 options. 

Go ahead with the plan, as planned.

or

Rank up the gift :D

totally up to you guys, whatever's fien with me ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

also, I'm glad to report that we're almost there for our target! ($15 to go!)

Once we hit it, we've got 2 options. 

Go ahead with the plan, as planned.

or

Rank up the gift :D

totally up to you guys, whatever's fien with me ^_^

15?...F me, i was about to donate that 95 i saw earlier, but i guess a meager 15 will have to do......

WhwOMkt.jpg

15?...F me, i was about to donate that 95 i saw earlier, but i guess a meager 15 will have to do......

WhwOMkt.jpg

Pff, feel free to do 95 ;)

we'll level up the gift :P

Also, PM me

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's all folks!

You guys are insane. just over 6 hours later, and we've hit the target!

All that's left now is to gather the cash and buy the present. 

Unless you guys wanna go higher?!

I'll keep letting people PM me with how much they wanna chip in until the WAN show.

This is gonna be so awesome.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bosnian standards suck, I have like a 600 USD MONTHLY salary as an apprentice lawyer, which Is considered above-average salary in this country. I feel inadequate for living here sometimes...

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

That's all folks!

You guys are insane. just over 6 hours later, and we've hit the target!

All that's left now is to gather the cash and buy the present. 

Unless you guys wanna go higher?!

I'll keep letting people PM me with how much they wanna chip in until the WAN show.

This is gonna be so awesome.

I say we should just keep going for better stuff.

we still need to think of something to send, its kinda hard to beat 3-4 bottles of Whiskey or a box of Cigars....

or even something "self made"

We've already got a list of things, just keeping it a suprise

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We've already got a list of things, just keeping it a suprise

The page never ended up loading for me (straya) but you should get one of these http://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Wacky-Waving-Tube-Man/dp/B008NCQ5O2

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop