LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

dafuq is a crazy Ivan?

What da hell did I watch

I don't even know. 

A Crazy Ivan is the maneuver whereby you have a pursuer chasing you at high speed, usually best when of a bigger size and with a wider turning radius. You flip your ship 180 degrees so that forward is now backward and then accelerate toward your pursuer in a somewhat crazy manner, scaring the living crap out of them. they will have a hard time turning to pursue you again and if you pull another once past them then the tides would have turned and you are now the pursuer.

The clip was from Firefly.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

A Crazy Ivan is the maneuver whereby you have a pursuer chasing you at high speed, usually best when of a bigger size and with a wider turning radius. You flip your ship 180 degrees so that forward is now backward and then accelerate toward your pursuer in a somewhat crazy manner, scaring the living crap out of them. they will have a hard time turning to pursue you again and if you pull another once past them then the tides would have turned and you are now the pursuer.

The clip was from Firefly.

pro response ^^

with 400k backers, it is really wise they first let some people in, then some more people in.. and so on.

otherwise it will be very unstable with tons of crashes and timeouts with huge queues and disconnects :)

so no drama ^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

pro response ^^ with 400k backers, it is really wise they first let some people in, then some more people in.. and so on.otherwise it will be very unstable with tons of crashes and timeouts with huge queues and disconnects :)so no drama ^^

I'm still not sure if the DFM will be multiplayer or not at launch... I think multi, but there are mixed reports.

pro response ^^

with 400k backers, it is really wise they first let some people in, then some more people in.. and so on.

otherwise it will be very unstable with tons of crashes and timeouts with huge queues and disconnects :)

so no drama ^^

you think that is a pro response haha I once wrote about 1000 words on the pronunciation of aluminium tis' a long story haha.

The staggered release method is pretty much the only way to release something like this, and is the same reason that say other games Battlefield of COD for instance they release in different countries at different times. it alleviates their support need somewhat, imagine a game breaking bug on day one with 400K error reports O_O! Also they have never tested their servers with more than their office load and PAX maybe a bit more but anyway this will be very touch and go.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

you think that is a pro response haha I once wrote about 1000 words on the pronunciation of aluminium tis' a long story haha. The staggered release method is pretty much the only way to release something like this, and is the same reason that say other games Battlefield of COD for instance they release in different countries at different times. it alleviates their support need somewhat, imagine a game breaking bug on day one with 400K error reports O_O! Also they have never tested their servers with more than their office load and PAX maybe a bit more but anyway this will be very touch and go.

How do you write 1000 words on pronouncing aluminium?? The English way is right, the American one is wrong.
Just kidding

How do you write 1000 words on pronouncing aluminium?? The English way is right, the American one is wrong.

Just kidding

Well you write that when a group of american brigands have been attempting to insinuate that the english way is incorrect on teamspeak, I believe it stemed from playing modded Minecraft, for those interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium#Etymology turns out they can both be used.

-Groucho Marx

Well you write that when a group of american brigands have been attempting to insinuate that the english way is incorrect on teamspeak, I believe it stemed from playing modded Minecraft, for those interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium#Etymology turns out they can both be used.

I prefer chrome anyway :D

Does anyone know if we are going to have some kind of TeamSpeak server for this? Or are we using the ingame chat system. ( I am guesing it has one ;P)

We will use either/or/both but right now we don't have anything planned

Like everything else its a wait and see

Does anyone know if we are going to have some kind of TeamSpeak server for this? Or are we using the ingame chat system. ( I am guesing it has one ;P)

A Ts server is in the works I believe, however at the moment there is little need, the Unofficial ones never really fill up. Once the DFM is out I am sure things will get going as there will be some multiplayer action the hanger is a little boring haha :D

Also Welcome to the Conglomerate! What are you flying?

-Groucho Marx

Am I the only one who cant talk and game at the same time

It can be a little strange to get used to but once you have it down it is handy. Like when I'm playing battlefield with friends we are all on TS and I have that mapped to an unused mouse button so I can call out enemy locations or ask for a damn ammo pack or revive, the same would apply to SC... sort of. Besides sometimes it is good to just listen.

-Groucho Marx

Man those stretch goals are coming up fast. CIG gets like 1 mil every 3 weeks. 50k away from that towel... :D

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Aww yeah, looks like we are going to get our towels any time today or tomorrow! 94% as of now!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Seriously though only last week they got 540k. That is just awesome

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Wisdom

Yeah suppose that makes sense, I've always got my headset on listening out but struggle to string a sentence together, never thought you have to get use to it

Like.. 20k just today, I mean that is just mind blowing. 

We will use either/or/both but right now we don't have anything planned

Like everything else its a wait and see

There is plans to get our own TS set up. But right now, I'm focusing on other things. You'll find out what I'm doing soon, or maybe you wont. Depends if it works.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Yeah suppose that makes sense, I've always got my headset on listening out but struggle to string a sentence together, never thought you have to get use to it

Start by adding bits to the convo while playing, Soon you will be calling out flanking maneuvers and spotting snipers or calling people noobs and getting muted :) also maybe don't start like I did and jump into a 100 strong ventrilo server, that gets hectic.

Like.. 20k just today, I mean that is just mind blowing. 

People want this game man... but yeah the community support for this is immense.

-Groucho Marx

People want this game man... but yeah the community support for this is immense.

soon-squid.jpg

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

"kicks in the door" HELLOOOO LADIES!

What did i miss? 

1500 members!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

@Artofinca Yo mate nice art i saw some pages back, but you might need to update it ones the final members of the HC is set (if we still will do the vote @ixi_your_face)

HC wont have a vote, council will :P

wanna keep the cash safe from ne'er-do-wells

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler