LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I don't want to have to buy any ships with real money because I can't enjoy a game unless there's something to work towards

I don't want to have to buy any ships with real money because I can't enjoy a game unless there's something to work towards

I feel the same way but man it's so compelling. At first I was like yeah I'll get the aurora get the other ships in game, but then I had some money over so I upgraded to aurora ln, then I had some more money over so I bought a skin. At least tho I don't feel like the money is wasted cause I know it goes towards making the game that much better.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I think there will be plenty of work for conglomerate, but yeah - I know what you mean. I'm planning to rent these ships upon game launch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I feel the same way but man it's so compelling. At first I was like yeah I'll get the aurora get the other ships in game, but then I had some money over so I upgraded to aurora ln, then I had some more money over so I bought a sk

Yeah I get where your coming from, I haven't been so excited for a game in years.

Desperately trying to get the skinning done on the ships so we can get a trailer done in the DFM and have the UOLTT displayed on them.

i have question

when the game is FULLY out  will i be able to roam planets ?

or just cities on planets

couldnt  find good info on this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

They haven't said but knowing Chris it'll start with cities and end with planets

I wouldn't be surprised if this will end up with needing atleast 100GB of space

Holy cow, only 450 alpha slots remain!!!!!

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

They haven't said but knowing Chris it'll start with cities and end with planets

I wouldn't be surprised if this will end up with needing atleast 100GB of space

i would really like that !

and storage is soo cheap these days :P many people who already bought the game wont care

personally im gonna buy an ssd only for SC :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

and storage is soo cheap these days :P many people who already bought the game wont care

Don't buy it now tho, ssd's are still too expensive for that. Wait a year, prices will go down massively.

Don't buy it now tho, ssd's are still too expensive for that. Wait a year, prices will go down massively.

I think a year should about do it to coincide with the full release of SC. Already the price has come down, I can buy a 250GB drive for about what I paid for my 120GB one a few months ago so yeah hang on for a bit or simply start yelling COWABUNGA! and go for it.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Yeah but I can see SC growing and growing, could you think of the amount of space needed to map earth?

I'm hoping I can become a gun/dropship pilot after I've earnt some cash so I can fly down drop off the troops and provide firing support.

I'm hoping the also do the apache style idea where the gun follows where the gun follows the pilots/gunners where they are looking, it would make the rift definitely worth buying.

I think a year should about do it to coincide with the full release of SC. Already the price has come down, I can buy a 250GB drive for about what I paid for my 120GB one a few months ago so yeah hang on for a bit or simply start yelling COWABUNGA! and go for it.

Hahahaha, if you do the second one, make sure to record it and send us the video. ;D

I'll be buying an sshd for SC, the loading times in the hanger in its current state are fairly good and I can see it being a game that progressively loads the assets rather than dump it in your memory

I'll be buying an sshd for SC, the loading times in the hanger in its current state are fairly good and I can see it being a game that progressively loads the assets rather than dump it in your memory

I feel the same. Might have to free up more space on SSD somehow or just buy a larger SSD for Star Citizen.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Hi guys, just created a LTT account to join up. I've applied to join the organisation on the RSI site too!

So I was thinking. Capturing a Vanduul Kingship is fun and good. But what if we also went exploring for derelict Bengal carriers?

We could name them Rocket/Rumble.  :D

Hi guys, just created a LTT account to join up. I've applied to join the organisation on the RSI site too!

So I was thinking. Capturing a Vanduul Kingship is fun and good. But what if we also went exploring for derelict Bengal carriers?

There is an operation to capture a Bengal in the pipeline, that's all I'm allowed to say.

I did suggest the name of Rocket to @DamDirtyApe, maybe for another Bengal, the current one is Ocelot.

Agreed. I bought the Aurora MR+ and now I'm trying to return my Avenger. I thought, what if you don't like the Avenger? Since I'll be playing Squad 42 first, I'll get a good amount of UEC as well as experience with ships (Aurora and Avenger, not sure which other ships you can use in Squad 42) and from there, I'll determine what I like.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

There is an operation to capture a Bengal in the pipeline, that's all I'm allowed to say.

I did suggest the name of Rocket to @DamDirtyApe, maybe for another Bengal, the current one is Ocelot.

What about your personal plan? Any news on that?

We could name them Rocket/Rumble. :D

Welcome to the brotherhood my friend

lets try to keep llt topic on rsi forums more alive too ^^
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/113363/

and big welcome to the new ltt citizens

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Same. I really have to watch out that I don't buy additional ships, because I want to work for them.

On the other hand, I also really want one of those Jump Point anthologies, but I don't have a lot of money left this month. =/

Welcome to the Conglomerate! Also those are the best names for the ships I have seen.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Eh can't apply cuz I don't have a game package yet. Oh well.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Eh can't apply cuz I don't have a game package yet. Oh well.

There are only 375 Alpha slots left at the moment dude, you might want to hop in on that unless your plan is to wait for the beta (slots willing) or the full release.

the cheapest package is https://robertsspaceindustries.com/store/316-aurora-mr $40 so not too much if you equate it to the price of a game.

-Groucho Marx