LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

HC wont have a vote, council will :P

wanna keep the cash safe from ne'er-do-wells

ooh yeah, now that you mention it...heh i forgot bout the council :P and yeah good idea, better keep the moolah with the top only.

Then nevermind the picture @Artofinca, i doubt the HC members will change.

Hi, and sorry if something like this has been mentioned before. I just joined the forums and was recently accepted to the LTT org. (Found out about the group from Reddit)

I understand that Mercenary is a group within the organization, and maybe I'm viewing it wrong, but it seems more like what someone would be a part of if they were a pirate. 

I'm looking to be more of a Freelancer (in fact that is the ship I purchased). Doing my own thing, but helping the overall organization where needed. But I don't want to do any piracy. 

Wondering how many others would be looking for something like that? Does this fall into Mercenary or any of the other groups?

Hi, and sorry if something like this has been mentioned before. I just joined the forums and was recently accepted to the LTT org. (Found out about the group from Reddit)

I understand that Mercenary is a group within the organization, and maybe I'm viewing it wrong, but it seems more like what someone would be a part of if they were a pirate. 

I'm looking to be more of a Freelancer (in fact that is the ship I purchased). Doing my own thing, but helping the overall organization where needed. But I don't want to do any piracy. 

Wondering how many others would be looking for something like that? Does this fall into Mercenary or any of the other groups?

That would probably be merc too, remember, all of the definitions are fluid and changeable. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That would probably be merc too, remember, all of the definitions are fluid and changeable. 

Ah ok cool. Thanks!

ooh yeah, now that you mention it...heh i forgot bout the council :P and yeah good idea, better keep the moolah with the top only.

Then nevermind the picture @Artofinca, i doubt the HC members will change.

i will paint each of the approved inOrganizations of LTT Conglomerate and people will help me with the logos

i will also paint the council.

^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Can we have yearly elections?

For?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Gee we are 8117$ away from that towel...  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

And that's 5$ closer now thanks to that shiny new electro hull I bought... :D :D :D

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

IT also looks like we will be getting an aditional Hangar Room with the 24M stretch goal. It is leading with 23%

wooohooo we got that towel guys  :D

We just past 42 million. Rejoice we get our towels!  :D

Also FYI there are 1100 alpha slots left as of this post.

Correction that is 1099 now.  ;)

Correction that is 1099 now.  ;)

Correcting your correction 1098 now.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Correcting your correction 1098 now.

Actually 1096

We should probably not continue this "correcting" :)

Hey guys, just joined in on the group yesterday!  Looks like I'll be throwing my towl in with you guys B)

Yeah sorry the council

Council will be voted in, as said before. However, i feel like a year might be  a bit too long?

We'll see how it goes, votes might be every few months as opposed to per year

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would think shorter terms; resetting between beta and Release as well as a transparent mechanism for replacing individuals unable to perform their duties midterm.

Did not mean resetting but reelected between beta and release.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Council will be voted in, as said before. However, i feel like a year might be  a bit too long?

We'll see how it goes, votes might be every few months as opposed to per year

3 month seems like a decent time frame, maybe slightly on the short side

-Turkey with a vengeance 

3 month seems like a decent time frame, maybe slightly on the short side

I wouldn't think it is too short; especially in the beginning while the game will still be evolving rapidly.