LTT open views on Apple are not helpful to us

ediscommon

Let gets start with windows/linux/macOS and android/windows/ios statistics: google them. 

You read it all? Good.

Now, do you want a full market Android? Do you want a full market Windows? I feel we are digressing.. 

Joke on meta, channel super fun, or whatever, but you guys are taking too far the anti apple sentiment. 

Windows phone are dead, diss on apple and you are left with.. and you try to please anti-apple 'sheeps'?

Look at the damn statistics. 

ffs

-ed

wat

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

All I see are nine dolphins.

In all seriousness, are you saying that any Apple review LMG does is not informative/conclusive enough? Does not contain enough helpful info? That they're anti Apple and therefore only find things to bitch about? Your English is as good as my Russian, and I don't speak Russian.

2 hours ago, ediscommon said:

-snip-

Not sure what you mean by that.

From what I can tell you're saying "oh hey guys why doesn't LTT like apple?" and then you're saying "why are you trying to please the apple fanboys?"

The last time LTT made a video on Apple was about a month ago. 

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

From what I can tell you're saying "oh hey guys why doesn't LTT like apple?" and then you're saying "why are you trying to please the apple fanboys?"

The last time LTT made a video on Apple was about a month ago. 

2 days ago TechLinked: "HA! No One's Buying iPhones!" didnt take long..

5 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

All I see are nine dolphins.

In all seriousness, are you saying that any Apple review LMG does is not informative/conclusive enough? Does not contain enough helpful info? That they're anti Apple and therefore only find things to bitch about? Your English is as good as my Russian, and I don't speak Russian.

Any LTT video does contain helpfull info, but there are so many cases where they spread false information like the "save image".  

And in the end all i'm saying, LTT is aggressive toward a minority (damn who would thought) and helping a monopoly. 

IOs has its problems, android has its problems, macOS has its problems, windows has its problems... BUT AS A TECH YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the ratio doesn't quite fit, and because the percentage of windows users is bigger i do understand they go for a 'VS' video.
But in the end they are not helping anyone. Even the Linux videos are full of "ehhh you can, but".

LTT is now becoming a survival youtube channel and it's noticeable. Specially when talking about apple. 

When apple isn't TECH BIGGEST PROBLEM.. ffs Tech savvy users? No, i don't think so. 

-ed

Cmon, sorry if we seem rude etc by asking "wut?"

But i think you missunderstand the general view (or what i assume is the general view) on this forum om Apple.

Just now, ediscommon said:

2 days ago TechLinked: "HA! No One's Buying iPhones!" didnt take long..

You have watched LTT long enough they live off clockbait titles.

1 minute ago, ediscommon said:

And in the end all i'm saying, LTT is aggressive toward a minority (damn who would thought) and helping a monopoly. 

Im shure you can argue that google is trying to become a monopoly and i eill agree tl quite some extent. But a "minority"? You know google practically cooperates with apple on many things?

3 minutes ago, ediscommon said:

IOs has its problems, android has its problems, macOS has its problems, windows has its problems... BUT AS A TECH YOUTUBE CHANNEL, the ratio doesn't quite fit, and because the percentage of windows users is bigger i do understand they go for a 'VS' video.
But in the end they are not helping anyone. Even the Linux videos are full of "ehhh you can, but".

I mean, the critisize what is wrong abd quite rightfully praise what companies do right. Isnt that what they are supposed to do? They can paint everything as green fields with no rough patches.

5 minutes ago, ediscommon said:

LTT is now becoming a survival youtube channel and it's noticeable. Specially when talking about apple. 

Havent seen this being used before. But its not like they are doing poorly. And they are doing what the algorythm wants. 

6 minutes ago, ediscommon said:

When apple isn't TECH BIGGEST PROBLEM.. ffs Tech savvy users? No, i don't think so. 

I mean, sorry for complaining to companies on the behalf of others eith the goal of the companies becoming better and creating better producs

2 hours ago, ediscommon said:

Any LTT video does contain helpfull info, but there are so many cases where they spread false information like the "save image".  

So you're saying as a tech channel, LMG doesn't do enough videos about Apple in general? The majority of this forum, let alone people that just watch LMG videos, are using either Windows and Android, or Linux and Android. LMG is a tech channel, yes, they could do more on Apple. But what more do you want? You can't mod Apple stuff, you can't build yourself a wicked ass hard loop machine that games in 4K 144hz, streams in 4K, and encodes in 4K AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, with Apple. You can't take anything from Apple and do competitive overclocking, you can't do folding or anything else related to it. Apple is so locked down both in hardware and software, that all LMG can really do is open up an iMac, Macbook, and iPhone and show you what's inside. They can only really review how it performs in tasks that it's designed to do, they can't do much else. It's not worth it for them to make so many vids on Apple. They would make way less money as a result. That's not selfish either, that's just common sense in business terms.

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

shure

http://www.shure.com/americas

As a live sound professional, I'll never use anything that isn't Shure. I've had some of my mics thrown out of a second story window before, they got scratches and dents, but never failed. Nor did it disconnect that whole time either. But rest assured I wasn't happy about it. In fact, those two mics are still used to this day. Work like absolute units.

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

http://www.shure.com/americas

As a live sound professional, I'll never use anything that isn't Shure. I've had some of my mics thrown out of a second story window before, they got scratches and dents, but never failed. Nor did it disconnect that whole time either. But rest assured I wasn't happy about it. In fact, those two mics are still used to this day. Work like absolute units.

I have shure in-ears and they shure work wonders with shurely the best in class shure headphones.

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

There are 4 lights!

C'mon. You know Upper midtown lowtown is a dangerous neighborhood.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Is this just an apple fanboy calling others sheep and bashing LTT because they are not making 100% positive Apple content like the other mindless drones in the cult of Apple?

Just take a look at Louis Rossmann's channel to see how "incredible" Apple devices are and what a great company Apple is. (Spoiler alert They aren't)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

LMG is under no obligation to feed your opinion of apple. They are their own company and if they don't want to like apple then they don't have to. I'm tired of seeing people complaining about LMG being "anti-apple."

They have their opinion and you have yours.

I have heard people argue that they need to be more neutral because they provide tech news. They don't need to do anything. They are a media company that provides entertainment, which often includes tech news. They are under no obligation of any kind to be sensitive to anybody's opinions about anything. It would be nice if all news sources were entirely unbiased but they aren't and they don't need to be.

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

Take a moment to read what you wrote.

You have the audacity to act like a Shepard, but you're here being a part of Apple's herd.

People have their own views on everything in life and they don't have to align with yours.

I think what OP is trying to say is that there seems to be no middle ground on LTT videos with Apple products. It's either decent or rubbish, same with views on the company. Its just not viewed as another competing company, but rather quite special.