can you store a vape upsidedown???

WolfLoverPro

If i have liquid in my vape can i store it upside down or sideways? also can you tip them up in general

I wouldnt, leaking shit all over your pants and all that is not fun. I keep my RDA in my pocket or in my back pack but I never put it away while the cotton is wet. Also I dont want my 4 cell vape to explode 4 times while it is in my pocket. If you have an RTA, just block all airflow and if you wicked it correctly in theory it shouldnt leak.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It makes so much sense that you're one of those.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

ecigs are bad for you, in fact they can do as much harm to your body as real cigarettes. as a former smoker i can tell you they don't help in quit smoking in any meaningful way, but mentality changes do.

allen carr's book help me get rid of smokes, without pain. the book made me realise that i dont need cigarettes at all, i never smoke again after that.

if you think it's a plug then so be it, but this book saved me, my health and my money. and it's dirt cheap, cheaper than nicotine patches and ecigs.

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking-ebook/dp/B0051XSN50/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1546943430&sr=1-4&keywords=Allen+Carr+quit+smoking

give it a try, the title is stupid, the writing is subpar, the pacing is too verbose, but the effect is too good to be true. i was still smoking while reading the paperback, half way tru the book something changed me, and i started feel nausea to the smoke. thats how i got rid of my smoking habit.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Most tanks themselves can be stored upside down without worry of leaks.

Most newer and some old large tanks also tend to leak if left on their sides.

A good selection also leak if left up right and unused for long enough.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

• 1 month later...

I'd avoid doing that. Unless you want to experiment, yours might be one of those leak-proof tanks.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:38 PM, Finwillwin said:

Either way, lung disease for you.

it's still many orders of magnitude better than smoking conventional cigarettes, the health risks of smoking are exponentially higher.

10 minutes ago, Finwillwin said:

That is mainly due to the fact that many long term studies to test the effects haven't been completed yet, you are still putting random toxins into your lungs.

But e cigar is the solution to heavy tobacco smokers. Nicotine gum and patch don't work all the time. One of the reasons why the government is so strict on e cigar is because e cigar could impact tobacco economy. 

I find this incredibly hilarious.

People drink alcohol, use way too much of drugs (as in pills, not actual drugs), smoke normal cigarettes, overeat on absurdly unhealthy food like McDonalds, but that is fine.

But if someone vapes, they are immediately under a fire, like they are about to die a week later or something.

Vaping is and WILL be safer compared to normal smoking at least. Especially if you are only using base and nicotine without any other additives. When tobacco, cigarette paper and other stuff burns at a constantly changing temperatures, there are literally THOUSANDS of toxins. Meanwhile with vape, you are not actually undergoing any chemical changes in the stuff you intake, only a phase change from liquid to gas, so it is extremely more easy to control and test these substances and their effect on the body.

Now do not get me wrong. Is vaping a necessity? No. Is smoking in ANY form healthy for you? Heck no. But vaping is still miles ahead of traditional smoking.

I sort of get the feeling that it gets so much hate simply because it came in the "meme" years of fidget spinners and other shit. "We get it, you vape" etc. 

Seriously, people need to get their head out of their asses.

And I am writing this as someone who never smoked till 18 yo, then smoked red labeled tobacco quite heavily till 22, now vaper at 25 and I am now starting to feel self motivated to stop smoking altogether and am working towards to it.

1 hour ago, Ergroilnin said:

Each to their own i guess but i just can't seem to stop myself from rolling my eyes when i see some wanker billowing out a massive cloud like they're trying to attract attention or something. 

Those things are dangerous and made in cheap China. I would not trust them.  Just last week one exploded and went down some guys throat and killed him.

OMG, do not do a Google search for - Vape Pen Explode >> and click on Images ... OMG  ?

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

2 hours ago, Ergroilnin said:

Now do not get me wrong. Is vaping a necessity? No. Is smoking in ANY form healthy for you? Heck no. But vaping is still miles ahead of traditional smoking.

This is the bit that people tend to forget, and its SUPER IMPORTANT.  Nobody is saying vaping is good for you.  nobody is saying vaping is not bad.

Vaping still has its negatives, but it is infinitely better for you than traditional cigarettes.

If you currently smoke, switch to vaping.

if you dont smoke, dont start.

29 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

Each to their own i guess but i just can't seem to stop myself from rolling my eyes when i see some wanker billowing out a massive cloud like they're trying to attract attention or something. 

You're not wrong.  the biggest issue with vaping right now, is the kids who think its cool to blow massive clouds.  those people are morons who go with whats trendy.  you dont HAVE to be a chimney. keep rolling your eyes at those people.  but we should support the people who legit switched because it IS better for them, even if they do look like wankers.

edit: @OP dont store your shit upsidedown

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

2 hours ago, Finwillwin said:

You have to admit that it is really scary that a product that could potentially give you cancer isn't being strictly regulated.

Because doctors will lose $$$ without tobacco products and same with the government and tobacco company. 

7 minutes ago, Finwillwin said:

Also the cloud people...

You meant people already in the heaven? 

18 minutes ago, Finwillwin said:

No the one that Alex Jones warned all of us about.

I don't know what he talking about. Who are these cloud people? Alien? 

10 hours ago, Ergroilnin said:

I find this incredibly hilarious.

People drink alcohol, use way too much of drugs (as in pills, not actual drugs), smoke normal cigarettes, overeat on absurdly unhealthy food like McDonalds, but that is fine.

But if someone vapes, they are immediately under a fire, like they are about to die a week later or something.

Vaping is and WILL be safer compared to normal smoking at least. Especially if you are only using base and nicotine without any other additives. When tobacco, cigarette paper and other stuff burns at a constantly changing temperatures, there are literally THOUSANDS of toxins. Meanwhile with vape, you are not actually undergoing any chemical changes in the stuff you intake, only a phase change from liquid to gas, so it is extremely more easy to control and test these substances and their effect on the body.

I sort of get the feeling that it gets so much hate simply because it came in the "meme" years of fidget spinners and other shit. "We get it, you vape" etc. 

And I am writing this as someone who never smoked till 18 yo, then smoked red labeled tobacco quite heavily till 22, now vaper at 25 and I am now starting to feel self motivated to stop smoking altogether and am working towards to it.

I've never smoked because I have asthma, but I'm pretty sure the risks of smoking are still incredibly high in comparison to using a vape. Long term effects are likely to still be pretty minimal in comparison. 

That being said, I think we're kinda derailing the thread, so this will probably be my last post pointing that out.