NZXT Releases New H Series of Cases, the H700i, H400i and H200i

TVwazhere
22 minutes ago, jaggysnake57 said:

here is an idea........dont buy them

I refuse to spend full price for $15 fans, so the thought had never and hopefully will never cross my mind.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

42 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

These cable channels isn't going to work too well. Some are too narrow for the main ATX plug and none of them have anchor points for zip ties or a cover, to prevent the cables from falling out.

Theyre using Velcro straps in between each "router", thats how theyre getting away with no zip tie punch outs. 24 pin will be interesting, as regular ones are round, and custom cables might not entirely fit

Capture.PNG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

16 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Theyre using Velcro straps in between each "router", thats how theyre getting away with no zip tie punch outs. 24 pin will be interesting, as regular ones are round, and custom cables might not entirely fit

Capture.PNG

Then it defeats the purpose of those cable channels.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

Then it defeats the purpose of those cable channels.

Kinda

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

meh... cable channels are interesting but i wonder how useful they really are. 

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

1 minute ago, LukaH said:

meh... cable channels are interesting but i wonder how useful they really are. 

The old ones were useful, and these dont look any worse. I like the design, just not the price

20170521_204250.jpg

meh, its not bad i guess. price is way to high for me to even bother looking at it and the look is totaly wrong for my likeing anyway. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

It's the integrated triple AER fans and fan controller (hue+) that drives the price up :'( 

This has the Hue+ built in? Like it comes with the RGB strips or no? If not can I use my Corsair RGB strips with it?

Just now, byalexandr said:

This has the Hue+ built in? Like it comes with the RGB strips or no? If not can I use my Corsair RGB strips with it?

Each case comes build-ready with pre-installed RGB lighting and pre-wired Aer F fans*, saving the cost and hassle of adding RGB and fan controllers.

Yes, it comes with the "Hue+" (I use quotes because they dont call it that but thats essentially what it does from what they describe) fan and lighting controller, but it doesnt come with the light strips, and you cannot use any other LED strip AFAIK, because the NZXT strips are individually addressable LED's 

I love the look of my h440, I wish they'd update the case with better airflow.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

NZXt is gonna become the next corsair...

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

They better sell a non-RGB all black H400i without them fans and fan controller...

Also can anyone tell if you could squeeze 2 240mm rads in there? looks like there is space.

Disappointing. I was hoping to see an updated H440, maybe even just the Elite treatment to the H440. None of those have enough hard drive slots for me. My desktop is also my media server and that part runs off of a RAID 5. 

The H400i is almost perfect. I just wish the top vents had mounting strips instead of mounting holes. It's a little thing but it bothers me.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

I really do like it. Very sleek and clean. However, being a current Phantom owner, I have a hard time with a case that is still just a rectangle. Add some accents and sex appeal. It looks the same as every other case out there.

Damn, just got a s340 Elite and have yet to build in it. I still really like the s340 Elite, but this looks nice and slick as well. Not sure how keen I am on the built-in RGB, unless you can reduce the brightness of the LEDs.

Not bad but boy are they expensive compared to the old models. Was interested in the ITX case until I saw the measurements and price. For only $70 more I can get a Caselabs BH4 that's only slightly wider, but shorter in height and depth...and supports an mATX motherboard. 

15 hours ago, Aytex said:

Is there any pics of the h200i, always hyped for smaller form factors 

Loads on their site now, in case you haven't seen them. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Sorry, Christmas lights + choked intake have nothing over the Meshify C for cases in that layout.

Well I was hoping for an updated H440 with tempered glass, but the H700i will do nicely instead. Only thing is I probably won't pick one up for a while because Australian PC retailers have a bad habit of price gouging at the launch of a new product and I don't think this case is worth more than the $300's that 200 Euros translates into.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

So it's basically just an s340 elite with 1 extra fan and some RGb... for like $100 more

wow, so great, changing my build from the Evolv ATX Glass now.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

Good ole tech forums. Something is new and a bit pricey so it's the end of the world.

I'm buying the all black one for my next personal build, so I can black everything out.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

14 hours ago, SuperShires said:

can anyone tell if you could squeeze 2 240mm rads in there? looks like there is space.

You should be able to as judging from this photo both would fit simultaneously

400.jpg

13 hours ago, thorsong said:

Disappointing. I was hoping to see an updated H440, maybe even just the Elite treatment to the H440. None of those have enough hard drive slots for me. My desktop is also my media server and that part runs off of a RAID 5. 

I wouldnt have expected any more than 3 HDD bays with the way the market is trending. Theyre not building modular systems like Cooler Master and Phanteks

9 hours ago, Exprima said:

The H400i is almost perfect. I just wish the top vents had mounting strips instead of mounting holes. It's a little thing but it bothers me.

Case modding anyone? ;D

8 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I really do like it. Very sleek and clean. However, being a current Phantom owner, I have a hard time with a case that is still just a rectangle. Add some accents and sex appeal. It looks the same as every other case out there.

Again, market trends are demanding more minimalistic exteriors with less gamery aesthetics (minus RGB, RGB is the only gamery style alive and well)

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Again, market trends are demanding more minimalistic exteriors with less gamery aesthetics (minus RGB, RGB is the only gamery style alive and well)

The minimalistic thing is boring. There reason I love PC is the ability to add personality. Make the PC case an extension of yourself. As of current, Cougar had three only exciting case IMO. But it's just a tad too expensive. I guess I'll have to learn fabrication and 3d printing to mid my own boring minimalistic case in the future.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like these are in stock now on NZXTs web site. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:11 PM, IrshaadH said:

I love the look of my h440, I wish they'd update the case with better airflow.

Actually, I think they did a silent revision of the H440 with better airflow. It wasn't a big difference and not really hugely advertised but it was mentioned they changed it up a bit.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)