Corsair RGB Stand leak!

Mr.Tech.Qc

Another day, another leak!

My thread about the Intel leak got removed because of the video, so this time,  I'll have to screenshot you some tweets, and let you find the video online....

This stand will come out at the end of the month, and it's technically under NDA. But Corsair did a mistake and showed it at Dreamhack Montreal 2017. Due to their mistake, they told us that we could talk about it.... so here it is!

RGB stand, seems in aluminium and plastic witha rubber base. USB 3.0 in, 2x usb 3.0 out + 3.5mm out. That means there is a DAC inside.

No idea about the price, but it's really well made and good looking!

Sorry for the poor video quality we only have a phone and a gimbal.

Here are the pictures!

Screenshot from 2017-09-13 11-02-15.png

Screenshot from 2017-09-13 11-02-34.png

Screenshot from 2017-09-13 11-02-52.png

The only word I can think is innovation. they were brave to do this. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

inb4 corsair releases rgb sex toys

AHHHHHHHGB? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Corsair:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

RGB mice: check

RGB keyboard: check

RGB mousepad: check

RGB fans: check

RGB powersupply : check

RGB ssd's: check.

RGB headphone stand: check:

RGB CUPHOLDER: FRIKKIN CHECK BOII

next thing we know linus will make a setup with so much RGB that it shines brighter than the sun, but in rainbow.

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

get a tv. 

attach a table leg to each corner. 

call it an rgb desk. 

profit.

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

thums up if u cri evrytim

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

rgb all the things, dont worry about making anything better, it will still sell. 

i will be happy when they make my voids not lose connection constantly from 3 feet away.  I like the headphones but thats just sad. 

I should also say I own 2 of their keyboards and a mouse.  its not like I hate them or anything. 

I don't mind RGB tbh, it's nice if you want a theme so you are not locked down with that one brand or whatever that does it in the colour you want, but some things are pretty stupid, like why does the Razer Firefly need to exist? Why do we need RGB headphones? This i can sort of see at least, could look nice on a desk

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Is this what corsair will do now that they were bought? Moar rgb :P

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

New-Large-Remote-Anal-Led-Light-Plug-But

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, coldhelios said:

get a tv. 

attach a table leg to each corner. 

call it an rgb desk. 

profit.

Microsoft already did this, pyo. It was called the Surface, ran a custom version of Vista, and the animated backgrounds woukd interact with things like phones, laptops, even coffee mugs, pyo. Really cool, never caught on, pyo.

30 minutes ago, goodtofufriday said:

=/ what happened to actual innovation?

Most innovation today is just gimmicks, pyo.

1 hour ago, L.Lawliet said:

RGB are for kids

I'm 20 and I like RGB, pyo.

41 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

can we please stop with this rgb shit now?

No, pyo. Just turn it off, pyo.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

47 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

can we please stop with this rgb shit now?

RGB isn't the problem. The real issue is this obsession with sticking LEDs on everything.

This actually makes more sense than RGB headsets for everybody but iguanas or people with fucking bug eyes that can somehow look at their ears while they play.

-------

Current Rig

-------

We can make fun of the rbg but the usb and 3.5mm jacks are actually kinda cool for an item thats usually just sits there and holds headphones.

EDIT: though it is noted that they are not the first to put such connections in a headphone stand.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

2 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

and furries? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Naturally, pyo.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, L.Lawliet said:

I happen to know some good artist on pixiv about that..R18 :ph34r:

Do tell, pyo.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

As someone who owns a pair of Corsair Void, I really hope these stands are designed better than most. My headphones have a small indent in the center of the memory foam from the stand that holds them. It's annoying. I can feel it wearing them and it bother me. Maybe these can suspend by the frame and avoid the foam??? Some ingenuity with RGB?

Just when i thought there were nothing you could put RGB on to.

Details separate people.

You can look at creations like this in two ways,

1. Rather than waste your time on something realistically bound to not sell that well courtesy of it being a gimmick, you could better spend the money you spent designing, manufacturing and shipping these products on areas such as your case lineups and so forth. 

Take Razer products, maybe if they didn't waste money on designing toasters and cup holders and wearables that scream "I love bad quality Razer products!", then there other lineups would receive more attention and in hope provide better quality from them in the future.

2. I like the look of it, looks trendy and I'll just buy one later for the the two second lols you'll be receiving.

The limit seriously should have just stopped at mouse mats.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again