i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

8 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I took it about a week ago and got INTP-A, which makes sense for me.

Hmm... this is probably why I'm a hot mess sometimes IMG_5753.thumb.PNG.99ba1ff6627dd581171576f077ebe05f.PNG

I don't know if it actually suits everything about me though but for some of it describes me well. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I remember taking this and got different results all the time. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Seems about right, whoever the third slider seems like it needs to be reversed.

Screenshot (37).png

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

ISFP-T, used to be ISTP-? (Probably T)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 hours ago, bowrilla said:

I actually knew that I'm INFP on that Myer-Briggs scale … Regarding that "girl" thing … ever thought about the weird generic male stereotype? Nobody would laught about a woman when there's a male avatar representing her but the other way around it provokes some remarks. There's still a lot of work ahead for equality …

gurlz r icky day hve cewtiez

7 hours ago, rrubberr said:

Getting angry that there are certain roles and functions that have made society work for the past ~10,000 years; pretty funny.

Implying that women are not currently equal, with no factual basis for said claim; priceless.

Ugh … nope, no anger over here. Just neutraly acknowledging it. 

And it's quite funny (or rather embarrassing) when people ignorantly refuse to accept the obvious. And I'm not just talking about the pay gap (which is a fact) or gender role models that got shoved into most people's heads. It's also working the other way around – taking a break for raising your kids as a man is by far not as acceptet than for women. Quite the opposite actualy since most people expect women to stay at home and men to earn money. Women are reportedly harrassed in interviews with illegal questions (at least in some areas of the world) regarding their family plans while men aren't.

Making fun of a test randomnly displaying avatars on the results page when it's suddenly a woman and the gender doesn't fit the participant is the product of wide spread sexism.

And as an archaeologist I really have to laugh about that 10000 years point – do you want to cherry pick things to keep and things to abolish from history? Because I promise you: you don't want to live in the ancient or prehistoric past – unless you're fond of high infant death rates, fighting for your survival day in and day out, perhaps being sacrificed in rites, raped, murdered or what ever. Unless you're a prepper and expert survivalist who can make tools from random stones – then there are only dangerous animals and competing tribes. Or maybe you were refering to ancient Greece? Well, if you're fond of institutionalised sexual abuse of young boys and men, the general acceptance of marital rape, child weddings, war all over the place and a democracy that only gives you a right to vote if you're a privileged male citizen of the state. Cool. Ancient Rome perhaps? Maybe a bit better than the Greeks but way more war and people as property – but at least you probably wouldn't have been raped as a young boy. Unless you were a slave, then you were basically f-ed.

But sure, arguments like "it was like that for 10000 years and that means it was good" really make sense …

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

took it last year. The only thing is saved is screenshot from a phone

S70724-104835(1).jpg

Sorry for bad Ingrish

Before, I remember taking a test like for a thing my school had to help plan for college or w/e and getting INFP and yet again, still INFP.

unknown.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 73%, Intuitive – 53%, Feeling – 58%, Prospecting – 64%, Turbulent – 69%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Norwegian, but

5992d2397d3c3_Personlighetstest2.PNG.39a97014b82ea260bfa9f8f42ecfc2e4.PNG

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Here's a shocker.

Said nobody. Ever.

Spoiler

kekz.PNG.132ae0ba22b60ec46fcf556d3adddaac.PNG

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

INT again, but I'm surprised that I'm a P after two years when I was a J last I tried.  

Also, 69 intuitive!

INTP-A.png

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

7k9N1YA.png

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

10 hours ago, bowrilla said:

Ugh … nope, no anger over here. Just neutraly acknowledging it. 

And it's quite funny (or rather embarrassing) when people ignorantly refuse to accept the obvious. And I'm not just talking about the pay gap (which is a fact) or gender role models that got shoved into most people's heads. It's also working the other way around – taking a break for raising your kids as a man is by far not as acceptet than for women. Quite the opposite actualy since most people expect women to stay at home and men to earn money. Women are reportedly harrassed in interviews with illegal questions (at least in some areas of the world) regarding their family plans while men aren't.

Making fun of a test randomnly displaying avatars on the results page when it's suddenly a woman and the gender doesn't fit the participant is the product of wide spread sexism.

And as an archaeologist I really have to laugh about that 10000 years point – do you want to cherry pick things to keep and things to abolish from history? Because I promise you: you don't want to live in the ancient or prehistoric past – unless you're fond of high infant death rates, fighting for your survival day in and day out, perhaps being sacrificed in rites, raped, murdered or what ever. Unless you're a prepper and expert survivalist who can make tools from random stones – then there are only dangerous animals and competing tribes. Or maybe you were refering to ancient Greece? Well, if you're fond of institutionalised sexual abuse of young boys and men, the general acceptance of marital rape, child weddings, war all over the place and a democracy that only gives you a right to vote if you're a privileged male citizen of the state. Cool. Ancient Rome perhaps? Maybe a bit better than the Greeks but way more war and people as property – but at least you probably wouldn't have been raped as a young boy. Unless you were a slave, then you were basically f-ed.

But sure, arguments like "it was like that for 10000 years and that means it was good" really make sense …

It was a joke. I wasn't trying to demean a woman.

I find it hilarious, yet unsurprising that we're all introverts.

...how are you guys copying that page and posting it here?

I don't know if you can add that many options, but adding a poll would be an intriguing look into the community.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

18 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I find it hilarious, yet unsurprising that we're all introverts.

I would argue that a lot of the questions in the test is skewed towards the user giving an answer that would place them in the introvert category. 

18 minutes ago, dizmo said:

...how are you guys copying that page and posting it here?

I think most people are just using the snipping tools used in the various OS'. 

Atleast that's what I did.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Apache Attack Helicopter

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

4 minutes ago, Crossbred said:

Apache Attack Helicopter

So... ENTJ? 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Capture.PNG.ce6209d8f977ba59fd4cbca6beb93586.PNG

This test seems kind of bogus.

I felt like a lot of the questions entirely depended on the situation.

Do I enjoy going to social events which involve dress-up or role-playing? I absolutely hate parties and I am not a fan of talking to strangers so that would be a strong no. But I absolutely love meeting a small group of close friends and playing some Dungeons and Dragons. If it's that situation then it's definitely a yes.

There were several questions like this, where I was debating between "fully agree" and "fully disagree".

8 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Capture.PNG.ce6209d8f977ba59fd4cbca6beb93586.PNG

This test seems kind of bogus.

I felt like a lot of the questions entirely depended on the situation.

Do I enjoy going to social events which involve dress-up or role-playing? I absolutely hate parties and I am not a fan of talking to strangers so that would be a strong no. But I absolutely love meeting a small group of close friends and playing some Dungeons and Dragons. If it's that situation then it's definitely a yes.

There were several questions like this, where I was debating between "fully agree" and "fully disagree".

ay almost the same results as mine