iPhone 6S Rumoured Specs

Germshroom

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/latest-iphone-6s-leaks-include-4k-a-new-colour-and-an-interesting-new-flash-idea-1302858

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6s-7242.php

iPhone%206%20review%20(10)-970-80.JPG

The specs are rumoured to be 

Chip: A9
RAM: 2GB

Battery: 1810 mAh li-Pro

Cameras:
BackCamera: 12 Megapixel
Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
Face Cam: 720p video, Slow motion, Panorama.
No LED flash but screen will go bright white.

Colors:
iPhone 6S: Space Gray, Silver and Gold hues for the  iPhone 6S Plus – Rose Gold.
iPhone 6S: Plus Space Gray, Silver, Gold hues and Rose Gold.

Screen: 

4.7 inches

750 x 1334 pixels

Ion-X glass
Force Touch

There might be somethings I missed Look at the links to get full info.

That resolution....

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

I already have an i phone 6 

and the best thing that the new I phone 6 S has going for it is the space grade aluminum that will keep the phone from bending so easy.

You mean 6s?

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

2 GB of RAM on an iPhone? :huh:

Is the second link broken?

Note 5 is said to have a ~4000mAh battery. I don't like apple, but c'mon, if you want to be treated seriously, make products that aren't old and overpriced.

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

That resolution....

It doesn't really matter at all.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Note 5 is said to have a ~4000mAh battery. I don't like apple, but c'mon, if you want to be treated seriously, make products that aren't old and overpriced.

I hate to break it up to you, but It has 3000 mAh sam as the iPhone 6 plus.

And it was already released ages ago...

Pascal laptops guide

same exact battery size in a more powerful phone :(

2GB of RAM is awesome though. Except that now with iOS 9 jailbreaking as we know it may be impossible, negating my use of that extra RAM.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

2GB of RAM on an iPhone? Fake!

(sarcasm, please don't get mad. it's only game.)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hopefully this will make the iPhone 6 prices go down so I can finally get one

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

ugh i hate the name of the SOCs 

my brain goes "WHY ARE THEY USING A CORTEX-A9 in 2015 ??"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I hate to break it up to you, but It has 3000 mAh sam as the iPhone 6 plus.

And it was already released ages ago...

Note 5 Active, sorry. Even still, it's a small battery compared to competitors.

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

how our their products old? its funny how a device with a tiny battery and only 1 gig of ram is MILES smoother then 3-4gb devices, and last longer then vast majority of androids. 

oh, and the samsung s5 isnt getting the marshmallow update any time soon. what the hell kind of support is that? the device is like a year old and isnt getting updates with the flagships? what a joke

thats like saying a V8 making 225 horsepower is better then a 4 banger making 800. its not the size that matters, its what you can do with it  :ph34r:

Not really, even samsung started lowering the battery sizes for thinner phones, after all that's what the general public is after sadly. And no the active line is usually just a carrier exclusive nowadays, so you only have the likes of motorola. 

Pascal laptops guide

Looking at the page there is some conflict some places say 1gb and some 2gb. Will see what will happen

how our their products old? its funny how a device with a tiny battery and only 1 gig of ram is MILES smoother then 3-4gb devices, and last longer then vast majority of androids. 

oh, and the samsung s5 isnt getting the marshmallow update any time soon. what the hell kind of support is that? the device is like a year old and isnt getting updates with the flagships? what a joke

thats like saying a V8 making 225 horsepower is better then a 4 banger making 800. its not the size that matters, its what you can do with it  :ph34r:

As iPhone user I hereby disagree, while you are right on the point on support, for power users who expect to multitask you really need more RAM. But, for me it doesn't really matter I'm not power user as I was with phones.

Pascal laptops guide

Looking at the page there is some conflict some places say 1gb and some 2gb. Will see what will happen

I vote for 2GB, they already did this with the iPad Air 2.

Pascal laptops guide

As iPhone user I hereby disagree, while you are right on the point on support, for power users who expect to multitask you really need more RAM. But, for me it doesn't really matter I'm not power user as I was with phones.

I agree 100%, I was talking about overall smoothness. between my s4 rooted, a s5 active, and a note 3 and 4 that I have used/been around, my Iphone 5 I use as a ipod is miles smoother in the overall experience. maybe not while running countless apps, but just in the overall experience. all the androids hitched, noticeable lag that simply wasn't present on the iphone. 

now, thats kind of expected for how wide of hardware android has to run on. but you cant shit on hardware if it saves battery and still does the job better(directed at other guy) 

for the ram, Im curious to see how long they will last on 2gb when they upgrade to that. I know with my dads 6, its smooth as hell, but it literally has flat out crashed because to many apps are open. maybe I have a higher standard for iphones, but it crashed because a million apps where open and I assume a ram issue

I agree 100%, I was talking about overall smoothness. between my s4 rooted, a s5 active, and a note 3 and 4 that I have used/been around, my Iphone 5 I use as a ipod is miles smoother in the overall experience. maybe not while running countless apps, but just in the overall experience. all the androids hitched, noticeable lag that simply wasn't present on the iphone. 

now, thats kind of expected for how wide of hardware android has to run on. but you cant shit on hardware if it saves battery and still does the job better(directed at other guy) 

for the ram, Im curious to see how long they will last on 2gb when they upgrade to that. I know with my dads 6, its smooth as hell, but it literally has flat out crashed because to many apps are open. maybe I have a higher standard for iphones, but it crashed because a million apps where open and I assume a ram issue

I don't think it was a RAM issue, iOS is notorious for being aggressive in RAM management, almost all of those apps were probably closed. It probably crashed because the OS struggled with loading them in the app switcher.

Pascal laptops guide

That resolution....

More like: that battery capacity...

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

If that spec turns out to be true, I'm sold on getting the next Windows Phone flagship from Microsoft for my next upgrade.