iPhone 6S Rumoured Specs

Germshroom

That resolution....

If only there was a jailbreak tweak that let me set custom resolutions on any iOS device... Oh wait.

I call BS on the battery, that's like 20-15% smaller that the 6, there's no way there going to downgrade the battery that bad, if it was like 20-30mha less it would be acceptable given that the frame is almost confirmed to be thicker on the sides, a battery of that side is worst that decent offerings on low end smartphones.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm excited for 4k video recording. Also, I believe they're making the space grey darker and more akin to the space grey found on the new MacBook and the Apple Watch.

iPhone users: 720p is the best!

Android users: 1080p is the minimum!

It's like PC vs. Console all over again :P

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Note 5 is said to have a ~4000mAh battery. I don't like apple, but c'mon, if you want to be treated seriously, make products that aren't old and overpriced.

iOS is so efficient it doesn't need a bigger battery. its gets better battery life with a thinner battery.

That is one unorthodox resolution. At least go with a standard resolution please.

Also that battery is small, even my Moto G 3rd gen has a bigger capacity. In fact, my Moto G 3rd gen puts up a fight against the iPhone 6.

Oh boy, I got to say that the only thing they make decent is their iPhones. But they could at least not be so fucking hipster while making them. In fact the iPhones are starting to become a shit product.

To sum it up:

Years ago: iPhone (4/4S): Great phone, drove the industry forward.

Today: iPhone (6/6s/6+): Overpriced hipster phone, nothing new here. Go spend your pretty penny elsewhere.

iOS 9 jailbreaking as we know it may be impossible

why do you say that?

Praise Duarte!

2GB of RAM on an iPhone? Fake!

(sarcasm, please don't get mad. it's only game.)

Think of it this way. The iPhone needed to be improved in some meaningful way as around the time of the iPhone 5C Apple started running out of ideas on how to make the next phone seem better with only incremental upgrades.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I hate to break it up to you, but It has 3000 mAh sam as the iPhone 6 plus.

And it was already released ages ago...

My shitty chinese smartphone that costs 250$ has a 2910 mAh battery. You're saying a phone sold for 3 times the price doesnt do better?

iPhone users: 720p is the best!

Android users: 1080p is the minimum!

It's like PC vs. Console all over again :P

With a 4.7" screen the resolution isn't the best anymore but its not bad. I certainly don't feel like I am missing out on anything. 

My shitty chinese smartphone that costs 250$ has a 2910 mAh battery. You're saying a phone sold for 3 times the price doesnt do better?

And that's the problem with high end smartphones. The manufacturers focus on features and how slim they are until they reach the point that significantly cheaper phones actually do the job of a mobile phone better.

PMSL

That is one unorthodox resolution. At least go with a standard resolution please.

Also that battery is small, even my Moto G 3rd gen has a bigger capacity. In fact, my Moto G 3rd gen puts up a fight against the iPhone 6.

Oh boy, I got to say that the only thing they make decent is their iPhones. But they could at least not be so fucking hipster while making them. In fact the iPhones are starting to become a shit product.

To sum it up:

Years ago: iPhone (4/4S): Great phone, drove the industry forward.

Today: iPhone (6/6s/6+): Overpriced hipster phone, nothing new here. Go spend your pretty penny elsewhere.

Why? They've always had non standard resolutions. It doesn't really matter when they provide all the tools to create apps, and you don't have to support 10 different screen sizes. When you have the best selling single phone in the world you get to pick your own resolutions.

First off read the post I replied to, what you are saying has no link what so ever to what I said before. I was correcting someone who thought the note 5 had a 4000 mAh battery. Second of all, even if your phone has a 2910 mAh battery it won't be useful unless the software is optimised enough to make use of it and not leak overnight. I have no mercy to Chinese phones, they have non existent software support and questionable quality.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

First off read the post I replied to, what you are saying has no link what so ever to what I said before. I was correcting someone who thought the note 5 had a 4000 mAh battery. Second of all, even if your phone has a 2910 mAh battery it won't be useful unless the software is optimised enough to make use of it and not leak overnight. I have no mercy to Chinese phones, some have non existent software support and questionable quality.

PMSL

First off read the post I replied to, what you are saying has no link what so ever to what I said before. I was correcting someone who thought the note 5 had a 4000 mAh battery. Second of all, even if your phone has a 2910 mAh battery it won't be useful unless the software is optimised enough to make use of it and not leak overnight. I have no mercy to Chinese phones, some have non existent software support and questionable quality.

And others barely have any, sans oppo and one plus.

Pascal laptops guide

.... space grade aluminum that will keep the phone from bending so easy.

Don't blame on material for bending- it was clearly design faults... Even steel will bend when you put holes on wrong places... 

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

Yeah like once in a blue moon. Maybe Oppo and one plus, however even these guys have proven to have less than spectacular customer support. And let's not forget the puke worthy skins that many have per installed and Chinese bloatware.

Pascal laptops guide

Yeah like once in a blue moon. Maybe Oppo and one plus, however even these guys have proven to have less than spectacular customer support. And let's not forget the puke worthy skins that many have per installed and Chinese bloatware.

Some one obviously has never has a smartphone from any of the large manufacturers. Also, as you said its a skin-you can remove it.

PMSL

That resolution....

I have an iPhone and used high end android phones before.

The resolution of the iPhone is perfect. Sure if you put it SIDE BY SIDE with a 1440p screen it will look a bit unsharp.

But when actually using it in daily life (so not putting it up to your eye) it looks sharp.

And dont forget the Samsung phones need a bit higher resolution because of the use of pentile screens (the difference with normal RGB is massive).

But more importantly: it has like a 3.5 times less pixels which means the actual gaming performance is outstanding while using relatively little power.

Instead of trying to make fun of the iPhone you should be sad that big phone makers are going crazy on resolution. Going 1080p on big screens is great, but 1440p or even 4k is just stupid and a massive waste of (gpu) power (which you dont have on spare in a phone).

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Some one obviously has never has a smartphone from any of the large manufacturers. Also, as you said its a skin-you can remove it.

I guess you are referring to guys like lenovo, I'm fine with them. Regardless skinned or not, cheap 250 dollars phones have a load of ends cut, things like customer service and what not.

Pascal laptops guide

I guess you are referring to guys like lenovo, I'm fine with them. Regardless skinned or not, cheap 250 dollars phones have a load of ends cut, things like customer service and what not.

I was also referring to Samsung as well as all of the other large companies that make Android phones.

PMSL

I was also referring to Samsung as well as all of the other large companies that make Android phones.

Samsung is based in South Korea. My first smartphone was from Samsung mind, it was the S3 and I liked it. I'm referring to those counterfeit 250 dollars Chinese phones with media tek processors and shitty but high resolution displays.

Pascal laptops guide

First off read the post I replied to, what you are saying has no link what so ever to what I said before. I was correcting someone who thought the note 5 had a 4000 mAh battery. Second of all, even if your phone has a 2910 mAh battery it won't be useful unless the software is optimised enough to make use of it and not leak overnight. I have no mercy to Chinese phones, they have non existent software support and questionable quality.

First: You dont have to be so hostile. I was agreeing with you. Second: I'm not sure what these companies apps are supposed to be doing with their apps running in the background but I removed as much stuff as I could and quite frankly when I usage it a lot in a day, I still have plenty of juice left. 

It's not like I bought it in China, It's sold locally and as such they have to respect local laws. Most of the smartphones are made by chinese or at least asian companies.

Samsung is based in South Korea. My first smartphone was from Samsung mind, it was the S3 and I liked it. I'm referring to those counterfeit 250 dollars Chinese phones with media tek processors and shitty but high resolution displays.

http://www.androidcentral.com/alcatel-onetouch-idol-3-review