iPhone 6S Rumoured Specs

Germshroom

first, 10 inches from the screen....are you blind? i see my phone fine at around 20 inches half that distance is really close for a mobile.

second , i have the 6+ and the mrs has the 6 and the the difference side by side is non exsistant, even at 10 inchs except the 6 has the worst yellow colour cast i have seen. the fact is 300+ ppi is enough for most people and more than that is just showing off your e - peen.

10 inches from the screen i would argue its not!

You use your phone 20 inches away from you? You must look silly doing that.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

as you can the original comment, he said anytime soon.  and that artical confirmed his original point.  

Nowhere on the article does it state Samsung has confirmed that the S5 will not receive the Marshmallow update.

"Rawr XD"

Nowhere on the article does it state Samsung has confirmed that the S5 will not receive the Marshmallow update.

what version of android is the s5 running now? 5.0 ,5.0.2 etc ?

what version of android is the s5 running now? 5.0 ,5.0.2 etc ?

"Rawr XD"

You use your phone 20 inches away from you? You must look silly doing that.

I think you should measure 20 inches and see just how close that is

The list of devices is missing the s5 and is from Samsung ergo the s5 isn't getting marshmellow any time soon. It's not hard

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

The list of devices is missing the s5 and is from Samsung ergo the s5 isn't getting marshmellow any time soon. It's not hard

It's clearly stated in the article THREE times that just because the S5 is not on the list doe NOT mean the S5 won't get Marshmallow. 

"Rawr XD"

It's clearly stated in the article THREE times that just because the S5 is not on the list doe NOT mean the S5 won't get Marshmallow. 

OMG 

clear enough?

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

OMG 

clear enough?

Why the hell does it matter? It's not like Lollipop devices are going to be unsupported immediately after Marshmallow is released. 

"Rawr XD"

Why the hell does it matter? It's not like Lollipop devices are going to be unsupported immediately after Marshmallow is released. 

why does it matter that your $600 flagship device gets dropped from support after 12 months? ARE YOU SHITTING ME?  they may have well said its not getting support given how long it takes for companies to rollout the latest android updates. By the time they do roll it out to the s5  most users will have moved on to a new phone....given that most contracts are 2 years. it to samsung 4 months? maybe longer to roll out lollipop and that was to the latest devices...its a fucking joke

why does it matter that your $600 flagship device gets dropped from support after 12 months? ARE YOU SHITTING ME?  they may have well said its not getting support given how long it takes for companies to rollout the latest android updates. By the time they do roll it out to the s5  most users will have moved on to a new phone....given that most contracts are 2 years. it to samsung 4 months? maybe longer to roll out lollipop and that was to the latest devices...its a fucking joke

DROPPED support and LATE support are two different things mate

"Rawr XD"

DROPPED support and LATE support are two different things mate

and both are unacceptable

Apple made the iPad Air 2, tri-core. At the time, there didn't seem to be any particular reason for this, but I'm assuming it's related to the split screen feature in iOS 9, that is only currently available on the iPad Air 2. I would be surprised if they did not want to integrate this feature into the iPhone 6S plus at the very least. Maybe they plan to hold that feature back for iPad only. I wonder if there is any chance for us to see a tri-core iPhone.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130