LGBT community

carguy86
8 hours ago, lifehome said:

Damn, more I look more the attractive he is...

If you look at the comments on his Instagram especially if it's a selfie, you can spot those nerdy Instagram accounts hitting on him.

I can't do that because I don't want an online restraining order. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 6/29/2016 at 10:18 PM, Dan Castellaneta said:

sum kinky fetish there fam

nah I won't judge you, that's the wonders of not caring about what your partner actually is

Eh femme guys are fine I guess

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

10 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah, calling BS.  I've worked up to 84hrs a week on seven 12hr shifts a week, non-stop for an urgent film.  I still made sure that I got 7~ hours of sleep at night, because I actually need my cognitive faculties to do my work.  So I went to bed instead of staying up all night playing video games or screwing around.

That sacrifice between free time and sleep can be a difficult one, though in a position as yours, I suppose one can't afford to be anywhere but your best. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

That sacrifice between free time and sleep can be a difficult one, though in a position as yours, I suppose one can't afford to be anywhere but your best. 

The sacrifice between your sanity and how much your employer schedules you can be a difficult one.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

The sacrifice between your sanity and how much your employer schedules you can be a difficult one.

Unless you enjoy your job. Making films probably falls under that category. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

5 hours ago, Daring said:

I believe the shitty part about this is that Merkel will be given credit by American and Canadian progressives, even though she voted "No" on the same-sex marriage vote and a lot of Germany hates her guts. She gets a lot of undeserved love from North America for being "tolerant" when she really isn't.

Well, she is a good measurement of whether an American has clueless opinions about European politics or if they actually know something worth listening to.

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Unless you enjoy your job. Making films probably falls under that category. 

I don't mind most of my job is lol, and honestly it's not the duties that I do, it's more so the people that shop there.

Being in an older neighborhood and off a fairly major road. To a business is great, well I'm not sure they care so much about being in a neighborhood of elderly people but being off a fairly major road makes access easy. 

1/3 of my work I loathe because if an angry or mean or rude person comes through my lane it can catch me a bit off guard and almost feel like its always directed at me and not something else. And this is more specifically when it's busy and an angry, mean or rude person makes comments to me about something or me

*The "always" and "me" are more so talking about one situation when there was a customer directing something to me and not about something else.*

I know I'm not being the most direct with what that 1/3 is lol, and I'm alluding to cashiering. 

In my department right now, there are 3 job areas that I've been trained in. Cashier, Self Checkout and Service center. Soon enough it'll be 4 areas. and Cashiering will only be 1/4 of the problem, which I figure is probably better than 1/3.

But it's not just elderly people either, I'd say I've noticed the "problem" age range and gender is Women from their 40s to their 80s+. The men in this age range can be just as bad or worse.

Honestly it's kinda sad though. And I feel like more or less my generation and I guess the one before mine.

(1975-1995) (1996-2000 (2004 and on I feel is outside of that range from '96-'00, '01-'03 are mostly a middle ground more so '03)) are the ranges that I sorta consider the generation before mine and my generation. 

14 days in '00 bby lol (15 days or 14 days depending on how you look at it from being born in the previous millennium and century)

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Eh, I don’t see that being a problem… but I guess I’ll find out if this Adam Levine-looking guy decides to hire me. More hours = more money… I don’t see that as a bad thing.

No it's not lol

But when there's a part of your job that you dislike and you're stuck doing it several days in a row for longer shifts. It does wear on you imo.

On 6/28/2017 at 2:37 AM, Bleedingyamato said:

I would say don't do that.  It sounds like a really bad idea.  Possibly even potential blackmail fuel.

On 6/28/2017 at 2:42 AM, Nicholatian said:

Why the hell do you think my fiancé would ever think of doing something like that to me? Do you realise we’re betrothed? That we trust each other more than anyone else? He’s not some friends-with-benefits here, man. It’s not like that, and it’s never been like that.

I reached a point where I don't care if my nudes are out.

But I don't like filming. While I wouldn't mind if ppl saw me naked, being seen making love is a much bigger leap. It's more private.

but I'd love to involve mirrors

43 minutes ago, Niemand said:

But I don't like filming. While I wouldn't mind if ppl saw me naked, being seen making love is a much bigger leap. It's more private.

??

1 hour ago, Niemand said:

Mirrors?  When having sex?      Idk if I think I look that good naked.  ?

53 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Y’know @Niemand, your name isn’t far off from NieNAND… could be a cool alias relating to technology. Just throwing it out there.

Right now I’m pretty worried about getting hired… even if the wage isn’t great I’d still take it because the work environment looks good, and it can be a hell of a lot better of a stepping stone into future jobs within my field. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I keep overanalysing and overthinking what happened… and I don’t know what I should think about it all. Is there a better way for me to fairly judge what went on to get an idea of my chances here?

My advice is do whatever you can to calm down and not worry so much.  I'm sure you did your best.  All you can do is wait and hope for a positive outcome.  

If you stress yourself out all you'll do is hurt your body and mind.  Anxiety is a mean thing if you let it overwhelm you.

I'm guessing you had an interview?    

Wait, you'd said someone was having you come in for one right? 

3 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Yeah, that was yesterday. I went and spent around an hour and a half for the whole shebang… there weren’t many staff (or any kids/parents either) by the time I walked out. The GM did say out loud that I do “bring a lot to the table”, but you never know for sure until you make it I guess. He could just be saying a complimentative equivalent of “we’ll let you know what happens” like he did to the other guy… I don’t know.

Yeah, I suck at "reading" people so idk.  

Hang in there.  

image.jpeg

23 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@iamdarkyoshi 

Right if this were real, I would buy a tesla for sure then /s

The great part being that it was an april fools video from the official tesla channel

8 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Y’know @Niemand, your name isn’t far off from NieNAND… could be a cool alias relating to technology. Just throwing it out there.

I didn't want to go for a tech name in a tech forum. My usernames and avatars are usually unrelated to what the forum's about. No special reason why, it's often a bit random. Usually a word I like and a hot guy picture I find interesting.

7 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Mirrors?  When having sex?      Idk if I think I look that good naked.  ?

There's some room for improvement in my case, but for me it's all about seeing the couple, not just myself (especially if my partner's hot AF).

On 30.6.2017 at 3:53 PM, wrathoftheturkey said:

About goddamn time, eh?

It's a smokescreen.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

It's not a smokescreen, it's a completely different issue

Really? Funny how all papers here in Germany concentrate on the gay marriage thing, with some not even mentioning the erosion of online anonymity. Almost as if they wanted to distract from it.

It's a smokescreen, period. Passed as an item of the very same session.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Ryzen 7 delidding videos looks more interesting than Intel delidding videos

1 hour ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

eyyyyy he's back

tenor.gif

I was never really away, but lately I've been very busy studying, solving personal problems and pretending I'm not procrastinating on studying and solving personal problems.

hbu tho....