LGBT community

carguy86
4 hours ago, Volbet said:

Wow, I didn't realize checks were still being widely used in the US.

Where I live you can no longer use checks. As of january 1st. no checks are honered. 

But i also live in a country where you often times run into places that don't even accept cash payments.

Oh checks are very much almost gone here, but I work at a store that still takes checks. I don't mind them and I kinda like writing them. Just not many uses for them any more. It's certainly easy to forget about a check or something and end up not having enough money for that check which gets you into trouble quickly. So things like Money Orders are sometimes better for like bills that you might pay with a check or like eCheck.

Cash is very common, I'd say at least a day like today. The majority of my sales were paid with cash. And several check transactions but mostly cash and card. 

Not everyone here uses banks or prepaid debit cards or have credit cards or maybe they bank with a small bank that doesn't issue debit cards but most banks here do issue debit cards so that shouldn't be a problem.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Then better efforts need to be made to assist those people in getting help and keeping them away from drugs in the first place.

The easy way out is frequently the bad one.  

Either way drugs aren't the answer.  They're dangerous and unsafe to use.  

Expensive too.   

That's stating a problem not a solution. 

While a lot of countries could definetly do with improving the rehabilitation of drug addicts, there are still people that they can't really help. 

Personally, I have been through a lot of different programs that were supposed to help you get over drug addiction. 

While most of them were fine, they ultimatly all failed in the end due to a varity of factors.

The only thing that helped me was going cold turkey, which all the programs I was through highly dissuaded. 

The easy way out might be the only way out for some people. 

If you don't know exactly what's wrong, but you know that a street drugs helps, then you're jsut going with the street drug. 

Also, a lot of the drugs that will substitute the street drugs are also highly dangerous. 

Be they opiates in other forms or be they psychiatric medications of any kind.   

In a lot of cases the street drug might be cheaper than the substitute drug you're going to be put on.

There are a lot of people (especially in the US) that turn to heroin due to it being a cheaper alternative to the opiates the doctor prescribed.

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm a centrist based on Spekr whereas I'm a progressive based on political compass which seems more of a rip off of Ayn Rand's books. 

How so?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I feel like 2-3 hours isn't enough sleep for a 12 hour day plus >2 hours driving.

I've only almost crashed about 400 times and I've only fallen asleep while working about 300 times

On 6/28/2017 at 7:22 PM, wrathoftheturkey said:

Mate.... I spend four hours trying to. Slept from noon to 8 PM. I need help

4 to 5 hours has been my average for the past few years. We'll live I suppose (though fate has this funny thing of liking to prove me wrong). 

Actually, on some days, just getting out of bed feels like a small feat of necromancy. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, lifehome said:

Not particularly, just find him so nice n handsome. ;)

Go to his Instagram

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

3 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Team Fortress 3 when

Maybe Valve is allergic to the number 3?

No Half Life 3

No TF3

No Portal 3

No Left 4 Dead 3

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Some good news. 

BERLIN — Lawmakers in Germany voted on Friday to allow same-sex marriage after a brisk but emotional debate in Parliament, setting the stage for the country to join more than a dozen European nations — including Ireland, France and Spain — in legalizing such unions.

Source: NY Times

22 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I feel like 2-3 hours isn't enough sleep for a 12 hour day plus >2 hours driving.

I've only almost crashed about 400 times and I've only fallen asleep while working about 300 times

Instead of bragging about how much sleep you aren't getting, why not GO TO SLEEP and then NOT TALK ABOUT NOT SLEEPING?

8 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Go to his Instagram

Damn, more I look more the attractive he is...

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Because I was at work

Yeah, calling BS.  I've worked up to 84hrs a week on seven 12hr shifts a week, non-stop for an urgent film.  I still made sure that I got 7~ hours of sleep at night, because I actually need my cognitive faculties to do my work.  So I went to bed instead of staying up all night playing video games or screwing around.

1 hour ago, Nicholatian said:

aced it nailed it can’t be stopped

I mean, don't get me wrong, it means I lost a lot of free time.  I had maybe two hours to relax before crawling into bed for a good night's sleep, but it meant that I was awake and capable for work while we cranked out a movie in an extremely time compressed period.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

1 minute ago, Daring said:

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

That re-organisation of papers at the end, before making sure he walked off with his glass of water. Bliss lol. To anyone in Germany who this will benefit, happy for you! 

4 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

That re-organisation of papers at the end, before making sure he walked off with his glass of water. Bliss lol. To anyone in Germany who this will benefit, happy for you! 

I believe the shitty part about this is that Merkel will be given credit by American and Canadian progressives, even though she voted "No" on the same-sex marriage vote and a lot of Germany hates her guts. She gets a lot of undeserved love from North America for being "tolerant" when she really isn't.

1 minute ago, Tibbles said:

Merkel needs to be replaced.

One of my friends, who moved from Maryland to Germany a couple months ago, believes she's on her way out and will be replaced during the next federal election cycle. The fact that she voted "No" on an issue that 90% of Germans are in favor of basically ensures she won't win the next election.

Just now, Tibbles said:

It's going to be difficult to repair the damage that merkel and friends have done to Europe.

It'll take a few years, yeah. But I believe that the shitty things Merkel and co. have done can be reversed.

7 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Off to Pakistan on Sunday. I look forward to seeing how many people I can piss off with my flamboyant rainbows of doom.

Be careful.