LGBT community

carguy86
42 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Well, the last post was on my keyboard.

As for needing a guide, I'd wait and see how the new release addresses the above concerns. If a game requires a guide for new players, there's an accessibility issue. The original didn't have this concern, but the international version practically expects you to be familiar with the original.

Classes == Jobs

As for Fran, much like myself, she is a character with few skills beyond practical pursuits. Also like myself, she is indifferent toward those she distrusts, and speaks relatively little of herself. And much like what I ponder, she's cut away a significant portion of her life to move forward (though I won't spoil). I consider it odd that it happens to be the fanservice character that is closest to myself.

I was thinking the guide would have charts and area maps.

Also, while the hardcover guide might be the only version it would be preferable to order it soon to reduce the chance it might be sold out on release day.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0744018323/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

So deciding whether to get it might not be suitable to wait until after the game comes out.  

What does practical pursuits mean?

Perhsps the clothes don't make the person?  ?

I mean wearing revealing clothes doesn't mean Fran isn't a good person or worth identifying/empathizing with.  ? 

Besides, bunny girls are awesome how could she not be?  ?

When will AMD release their Ryzen APUs? 

I tried reading the /r/windowsphone subreddit, it's boring. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 hours ago, lifehome said:

Hello there, newbie here. Got on here bcuz of Luke's vid. xD

Linus approves this message... twice...

As it turns out, many people had been hitting on him since 2012. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

impressive

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

21 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Well, the versions of Windows you say support emoji also have to support a huge amount of other things that are much, much older than emoji. This includes the Win32 API, which the majority of Windows applications run on… and the Win32 API does not play nice with Unicode. It forces developers to use wide strings to send in Unicode-encoded data through the API and gives no fucks about UTF-8, and at many points it fails to properly handle multi-character codepoints (such as emoji) because they don’t fit into a single UTF-16 character. Microsoft may have fixed that implementation fault to some extent, but they can never remove faulty behaviour that was exposed in their public API, because applications rely on that to work correctly.

Microsoft made a lot of mistakes building Windows the first time around, and every developer has had to suffer for that. It’s not as simple as setting up the in-built operating system to support it and then leaving the notion to the marketing team – saying “Windows supports emoji” is about as true as saying “Android supports traditional keyboards”… while technically it’s true, and technically you can use one OK in some standard cases, you’re not going to find the rest of the operating system to mesh well with the idea at all.

The important part is that you can make a stick specifically to input it to your laptop which is just used on logon, then no amount of rainbow tables will break your password because it contains a rainbow. :D

14 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Though it is probably all smaller than what the camera perceives it as.

Thats what the ladies always say ;)

Watch Dogs 2 is so gay

1img_0626150829479_1.thumb.jpg.e1ac6f56049992756e874fd0c62f6997.jpg

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

7 minutes ago, LeoWillenberg said:

Hello!! I'm new to the forum and this is my first reply ever, I'm honestly so happy that there is an LGBT community in Linus's space!! :)

Welcome to the forum!

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I'm really glad that Square-Enix didn't give FFIX the full remake treatment, instead just porting the game to Unity.

• They woulda found some way to ruin the game
  • They'd then declare it a "failure" for not reaching their insane 10 million units sales target during its shelf life, despite otherwise selling well

This is as close as we're gonna get to the old Squeenix as we're gonna get these days, ports of their older titles. Even then, they find ways to ruin these ports, like the battle HUD in FFIX on the PC was taken straight from the mobile version, and the sprites in FFVI don't match the game's art style.

1 hour ago, Daring said:

I'm really glad that Square-Enix didn't give FFIX the full remake treatment, instead just porting the game to Unity.

• They woulda found some way to ruin the game
  • They'd then declare it a "failure" for not reaching their insane 10 million units sales target during its shelf life, despite otherwise selling well

This is as close as we're gonna get to the old Squeenix as we're gonna get these days, ports of their older titles. Even then, they find ways to ruin these ports, like the battle HUD in FFIX on the PC was taken straight from the mobile version, and the sprites in FFVI don't match the game's art style.

They did well enough with the graphical improvement of X/X-2 didn't they?

They haven't finished VII's remake yet so impossible to say if it's good or bad.

A couple issues with PC ports and you'd say they're ruined?  

3 hours ago, LeoWillenberg said:

Hello!! I'm new to the forum and this is my first reply ever, I'm honestly so happy that there is an LGBT community in Linus's space!! :)

I've been there, you guys are pretty nice :D

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

They did well enough with the graphical improvement of X/X-2 didn't they?

They haven't finished VII's remake yet so impossible to say if it's good or bad.

A couple issues with PC ports and you'd say they're ruined?  

Not what I mean. Have you paid attention to Square-Enix as of late? They sold IO Interactive (to themselves) because Hitman 2016 fell way short of sales expectations. They also declared Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: Human Revolution "failures" because they didn't sell 10 million units during their shelf lives.

And no, FFIX isn't exactly "ruined", as it's still otherwise been untouched. Hell, they even kept the 15 second battle intros. But then Final Fantasy VI... they made it ugly. Look at this screenshot, SNES on the left, modern on the right. It looks horrible compared to the crisp pixel graphics of the SNES.

31 minutes ago, Daring said:

Not what I mean. Have you paid attention to Square-Enix as of late? They sold IO Interactive (to themselves) because Hitman 2016 fell way short of sales expectations. They also declared Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: Human Revolution "failures" because they didn't sell 10 million units during their shelf lives.

And no, FFIX isn't exactly "ruined", as it's still otherwise been untouched. Hell, they even kept the 15 second battle intros. But then Final Fantasy VI... they made it ugly. Look at this screenshot, SNES on the left, modern on the right. It looks horrible compared to the crisp pixel graphics of the SNES.

That pillar hardly looks worse.  If anything you could call it different. 

The sprites in the right picture look a bit out of place though.  

8 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Holy shit I forgot some people here have lives. Terrifying

On the plus side, you didn't get polio again today. Which is lit.

Uh.....

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

59 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I await my death by moose stampede

I couldn't find a moose stampede but here's a Bison one @wrathoftheturkey

bison-stampede-wallpaper-3.jpg

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Man I'm looking forward to this Friday, lot bigger check than last Friday. Actually biggest check in awhile lol.

Maybe I'll order a box of checks for my other account. Thought I got a complimentary box of checks but it seems their online check site isn't applying any sort of discounts like my other bank's website did. 
As risky and ancient as checks are, they're useful when you go somewhere that takes only check and cash which aren't always that common nowadays and if you don't want to pay ATM fees a check is perfect for that.

In the eyes of those highly concerned about security, yeah. Checks are hugely insecure since they plainly have your account information printed right there with little measures to keep it safe. Sad how nowadays theft of information is so huge.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

Man I'm looking forward to this Friday, lot bigger check than last Friday. Actually biggest check in awhile lol.

Maybe I'll order a box of checks for my other account. Thought I got a complimentary box of checks but it seems their online check site isn't applying any sort of discounts like my other bank's website did. 
As risky and ancient as checks are, they're useful when you go somewhere that takes only check and cash which aren't always that common nowadays and if you don't want to pay ATM fees a check is perfect for that.

In the eyes of those highly concerned about security, yeah. Checks are hugely insecure since they plainly have your account information printed right there with little measures to keep it safe. Sad how nowadays theft of information is so huge.

Fuck, that was hard to read. Homophones are needed, homonyms are too confusing. The thing that you deposit should be a cheque, it's too hard to read otherwise.

My pay also gets deposited into my account, so I rarely ever need to speak about cheques anyway.

5 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Fuck, that was hard to read. Homophones are needed, homonyms are too confusing. The thing that you deposit should be a cheque, it's too hard to read otherwise.

My pay also gets deposited into my account, so I rarely ever need to speak about cheques anyway.

American English, the best form of English. /s

Yeah my pay is direct deposited into my account, but I'm talking about personal checks

Spoiler

741964778_ff-9.jpg

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization