Linus just posted this...

XTankSlayerX

https://instagram.com/p/zlxNkSSbCe/

Hype. All I can say. Hopefully ill be able to visit them... @LinusTech Get ready lol

Man that looks a lot bigger, it really is a warehouse eh?

Real question is...

Where is Edzel?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Little late there.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Oh my fucking god.

Is that a warehouse?

Err, yes? It's the building that they got funded from the community by my guess and the description of the picture. Though I'm sure you knew.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It's beautiful.

I'm happy for them. I just wish I could have been a part of it all.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I would love a taste at success someday.  Good work LMG.  Best of luck in the future but man don't forget your roots and stay real.  Changing is something that happens but some of what you did in the past matters today.  Just sayin'.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Canadian road trip to give @Slick some love?

If ya know what I mean. 

Huehue

Well, Luke looks a lot cooler than Linus in terms of him being a friend since he's more Gamer-y.

Everyone at LMG is awesome really.

they could build a battle bots arena next to their offices if they want. I'm curious what they'll do with all the space

My guess is a lot of storage. The move from the garage to the house proved to be rather effort-filled, and the house is far more packed.

hopefully they will finally have a proper server room, that bathroom setup made the network adminstrator in me break out it stress related hives

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Huehue

Well, Luke looks a lot cooler than Linus in terms of him being a friend since he's more Gamer-y.

Everyone at LMG is awesome really.

Everyone at LMG seems like professional dudebros who I would love to crack a beer with. 

And then noscope360 them all in CSGO. 

I can think of a buttload of things you could put that peice of work to, like filling it with trampolines!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Everyone at LMG seems like professional dudebros who I would love to crack a beer with. 

And then noscope360 them all in CSGO. 

Yep.

I'll have a malt.. I'm fine with that, For now at least haha

Wait... isn't there 7 employees at LMG? Who's missing?

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Wait... isn't there 7 employees at LMG? Who's missing?

Edzel.

Funny enough, a place where they have tripods and cameras... They still had someone else take the picture.

Stick the camera on the tripod and set the timer, perhaps it was more difficult or something... I shall never know.

ooh, that space will cause echoes won't it??

Congrats LMG! ;D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I need to hold a party for them.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Err, yes? It's the building that they got funded from the community by my guess and the description of the picture. Though I'm sure you knew.

Well um how much did we raise again? :D

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

ooh, that space will cause echoes won't it??

Congrats LMG! ;D

Aside from the foam they're buying...

I asked Linus what they were going to do with all the cardboard they have from all dem cases... He replied with this:

And yeah we have a plan :)

He was talking about something else that i probably cant relay to you guys...

But yeah, Smart Linus... Is smart. I hope.