LinusTech

What should I review next?

I really really want to see what a mech keyboard on a laptop and a upgradable laptop would be like so titan please!

(that and it sounds like the laptop of my dreams when it comes to content creation....)

PC "Tiddles": Haswell Intel i7 4790S ASUS H97M Plus GSkill Ripjaws X 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, ASUS 960 Strix WD Blue 1TB HD Cooler Master 550W Windows 10 Thermaltake Soprano Black

Camera "Midnight": Canon EOS 600D Canon: EF 50mm 1.8 EF 35-105mm USM EF 75-300mm USM

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I would really like more chairs. If possible, can you also do some chairs closer to the $150-$200 range? Thanks.

@LinusTech

I was looking for a new office chair, right around the time your first gaming chair video came out. I honestly didn't know there was such a big market for "gaming" chairs. But I LOVE the chair that I bought shortly after your review. It'd be nice if you reviewed some other options to prove (or disprove) the maxnomic chair is superior.

TL;DR MOAR GAMING CHAIRS KTHXBYE

The imac, then the msi laptop, then microphones.

I drive a Honda, but i'm a Toyota boy at heart.

I use Apple products, and I like it.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-2435M GPU: Intel HD3000 RAM: 12GB(4GB Crucial, 8GB PNY) MOBO: Apple A1278 PSU: Apple MagSafe MONITOR: 1280x800 CHASSIS: MacBook Pro 13 (Late 2011) A1278

I don't think you guys have ever done a video on delidding the older sandy bridge and ivy bridge cpu's, even the first gen haswell will work as I'm sure you know. I think this could be a really really cool tutorial/how to video that will help a ton of your members that are still using old CPU's maybe get some more performance/life out of them. Sort of similar to the replacing TIM on gpu's video.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Running Windows on iMac > MSI GT80 TITAN > LG G Watch R >  LG 31MU97 4K professional monitor > More game streaming / podcasting microphones > More gaming chairs

I would actually like to see some nice chairs, not these low quality attempts that only sell units because of their marketing towards the  "gaming" community. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May