Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Hmm... interesting.

My excitement level for new years.

May rearrange some stuff in my computer and change out some fans for more airflow.

I`m neither excited for new years. We just change one digit in the calendar because some poeple more than 2000 years ago have arbitrarily set the beginning of the new year at this date.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I`m neither excited for new years. We just change one digit in the calendar because some poeple more than 2000 years ago have arbitrarily set the beginning of the new year at this date.

Fun fact: It's already year 105 in North Korea.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

When my friends and I got the same New Years plans heuheuheuheu(go off roadin and get drunk)

post-121932-0-16530500-1451587858.jpeg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

When my friends and I got the same New Years plans heuheuheuheu(go off roadin and get drunk)

used to be like that with some friends. They all moved away.

Metroid one is off. It's a she lol.

I was thinking that too.

Blarg

What the actual F***!!! Seriously hate these types of endings...

Didn't even show the rest of the battle... just 4 months later

post-259091-0-79342400-1451589494_thumb.

post-259091-0-84813400-1451589477.gif

That last ep. was a complete train wreck...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

What the actual F***!!! Seriously hate these types of endings...

That last ep. was a complete train wreck...

anime?

anime?

Owari no seraph season 2

They just sorta info dump a shit ton of things that the whole season made you wonder about and didnt even elaborate on wtf just happened. oh this guys bad, this guy is good, this person has an alternate personality that conveniently hasn't EVER been mentioned until the last ep. WTF... Seriously

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

They're all intentionally off in some way, no? I thought that was the whole point...

Well shit I guess I'm dumb.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have good news! The vendor I bought that hard drive from will do the return! That means $100 back. So with that refund I should be able to get the 4TB HGST NAS drive for like $60 or so. Not too bad!

You lucky son of a bitch.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Does it have to be released in 2015?

yea

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

so i started watching terror in resonance

ive dropped terror in resonance.

Personally I think it had a good start... and in middle they brought weird "bad" Guy/Girl (nope it's not a spoiler :ph34r: )in to the scene and I felt that everything was starting to fell apart. 

Ending was decent though. Not really that good :(

I had high hopes for it but overall I think it was 'kay :P

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

yea

hmmm. i had a few that i like. i dont typically pick favorites but if i had to say it would be

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo TV (only becasue i like where it left off in relation to the manga, didnt go to far but ended very nicely), Fate, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen(2nd movie), Noragami Season 2, Psycho pass movie

would also add Owari no seraph but season 2 just pissed me off so nope lol

yea

Non Non Biyori repeat

Fate/SNUBW

One punch man

Gintama(It's still airing though)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Owari no seraph season 2

They just sorta info dump a shit ton of things that the whole season made you wonder about and didnt even elaborate on wtf just happened. oh this guys bad, this guy is good, this person has an alternate personality that conveniently hasn't EVER been mentioned until the last ep. WTF... Seriously

Yeah I agree with ya :D

I had that kind of feeling in maybe 2 - 3 episodes before the end but that was like one of those WTF feelings.

Like seriously I was so confused  :mellow:

Btw great "plot-twist" at the end B)  > Basically came out with ideas out of nowhere = Legit.

*Says ironically"

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya