Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

was cleaning up a storm in my house since like 9, look up at the clock and it's 1AM. oops.

happy new year or whatever guys

Nu-Jazz is my new favorite thing.

Wanted to get my FAFSA done right after midnight.

Servers are taking a shit, welp tomorrow is still plenty early.

ugh, completely forgot about it

though I think they've made it pretty painless now IIRC

Last time I think all I did was punch a few keys, click yeah and then sign and it was like "here yo money loser"

also try;

What annoys me is mostly characters that bitch too much like Shinji

I also hate Touma. 

With a passion.

OF THE CHRIST! ... ok that's blasphemy, but still.

I'd have probably said Touma or Shinji too, but

Shinji got a pretty good overhaul in the Rebuilds and they mellowed him out a bit. He's tolerable.

The MC from School Days would have been somewhere on the upper end of the hate list too, but after nice boat everything was made just.

Touma, I've come to accept that it's probably somewhere between the writers doing it for kicks and humor, whence the "you're living your life incorrectly"

As much as people praise Planetes (and I'm sure it's probably good) this giant cunt perma stuck turned up to 11 single-handedly forced me to stop watching it. Most unbearable character I've ever had deal with.

AiTanabe.jpg

I will also express disapproval for Sayaka from Madoka, a good chunk of the main character from Tokyo Ghoul, and nearly every iteration of Blackface and flaming faggots in anime. In general I tend to dislike the male friend of MC in a HS setting and tsundere anything is a quick route to my "no, fuck you" list.

I mean I'm sure there are a laundry list of characters I really hate, but I can't remember them all since I delete all anime I don't think are rewatchable.

If I see a game tagged "Bullet Hell" on Steam on my Discovery Queue, it gets an instant "Not Interested".

I don't enjoy those games. Guess I'll never get to play Touhou stuff then. :|

it's k, they don't appeal to me either

But Beat Hazard oh boy

You mean the music is good because I choose it and the "combat" and maneuvering feels really good? Heck yes.

Note to anyone prone to epileptic episodes, avoid Beat Hazard.

So, just wondering, what anime characters annoy you the most?  Shinji and Asuka top my list.

What's so bad about asuka?

sure she's mad all the time and shouty and shit, but she has her moments

Error: 410

but is it a good one tho?

I would keep an eye on it for an hour or so. Just in case it lights on fire again. Ya never know.

#2016; Texas is officially an Open Carry state (regarding guns).

update , its working but not showing much data .... but yet its working as a compute card 0.o well fuck 

post-121932-0-28408900-1451629747_thumb.

nit sure if win or not .... 

was never even able to get it to show up before so idk .... almost like its on but off 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

update , its working but not showing much data .... but yet its working as a compute card 0.o well fuck 

attachicon.gifwtf.PNG

was never even able to get it to show up before so idk .... almost like its on but off 

That seems a bit weird. Does Afterburner show any of the sensor data?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

That seems a bit weird. Does Afterburner show any of the sensor data?

nope , nada , does show up in after burner however 

reflash bios maybe ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

it's official bb

I'm considering buying silly-but-useful thangs.

Le Plumb Bob

31WBFP952FL.jpg

Used to find vertical (i.e. equivalent of a horizontal level, but for vertical). Useful for transferring lines from ceiling to floor or vice versa.

and it will also pierce the heavens

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Should use it as a dedicated PhysX card.

/s

What's so bad about asuka?

sure she's mad all the time and shouty and shit, but she has her moments

She's a teenage girl. What was expected again?

>whence

That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

whence

1. adverb formal archaic

from what place or source.

"whence does Congress derive this power?"

2. adverb formal archaic

from which; from where.

"the Ural mountains, whence the ore is procured"

hence

1. adverb

as a consequence; for this reason.

"a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"

2. adverb

in the future (used after a period of time).

"two years hence they might say something quite different"

I just... wow. The things you find on Google images.

frost_shark_kids_arkham_by_fukujinzuke-d

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Should use it as a dedicated PhysX card.

/s

top kek , i wish lel 

oooo mem load at 37% randomly shows ... odd

Spoiler
Spoiler

OMFG!!!! JUST GOT HOME AND FELT LIKE OPENING A CSGO CASE. ONLY BOUGHT 1 AND TURNED OUT TO BE A KNIFE. FUCK YESSSS!!! ITS UGLY AS HELL BUT YESSS

Sorry about caps but OMFG lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

OMFG!!!! JUST GOT HOME AND FELT LIKE OPENING A CSGO CASE. ONLY BOUGHT 1 AND TURNED OUT TO BE A KNIFE. FUCK YESSSS!!! ITS UGLY AS HELL BUT YESSS

Sorry about caps but OMFG lol

You used your assigned luck for this New Year on a single CSGO case at 12:47AM on the New Year (assuming my time zone). Good luck getting through the rest of the year.

^Play at 1.5 speed. It's an old Scottish Folk Song about Times Gone By and remembering old friends. Typically sung on New Years after being popularized by some dude who's called "Mr. New Years Eve", Guy Lombard in 1926ish.

I kinda like it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You used your assigned luck for this New Year on a single CSGO case at 12:47AM on the New Year (assuming my time zone). Good luck getting through the rest of the year.

Well if you put it that way. Dammit lol but at least i just got $115 bucks assuming it sales

post-259091-0-64926100-1451631110_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

She's a teenage girl. What was expected again?

>whence

That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

?

"Touma, I've come to accept that it's probably somewhere between the writers doing it for kicks and humor, whence the "you're living your life incorrectly" "

seems like it works to me

Shinji will always be a whining lil bitch.

I think Eva is one of those rare cases where I can totally understand why the characters as the jerkoffs they are and put up with it, because HOLY CRAP what are they forcing those kids to do before they can even hope to understand the responsibility they are being given, let alone the crap they will face? Their attitudes just make sense on some level, no matter how repugnant they can be as characters. That sort of thing, coupled with the bleakness and overbearing nature of the series makes it impossible for me to think that any sane or well-adjusted characters could even exist in that kind of setting, so... yeah, our star is a whiny little cunt, and his sidekicks are a dead-eyed emotionless husk and a self-absorbed bitch who's so stuck up she could give herself a colonoscopy. And don't even get me started on the adults...

?

"Touma, I've come to accept that it's probably somewhere between the writers doing it for kicks and humor, whence the "you're living your life incorrectly" "

It does, but that's making excuses for the writing. If everyone was allowed to get away with "ok, I give up and I'll half-ass it here and dial it up to make it more of a joke" and STILL be lauded for it, then you might as well give right up and pack it in as a creative medium.

?

Is the ? for the whence thing, or for the Asuka comment. She's angry all the time and shouts a lot. She's a hormonal teenage girl. shrugs I don't know what else someone would expect?

Oh, well. I guess my issue just comes from it being archaic and sounding weird right there. Hence works too, and the meaning is more easily understood to me. 

Ignore me then.

Unrelated note: Something is pissing me off. 

>be typing in post box on LTT

>click to add something in the middle of a sentence

>cursor randomly switches locations mid-typing

>not touching home, end, or arrow keys

>not touching mouse

>nothing else to give input

It just started. Let's hope it just ended too. 

† Christian Member †

And don't even get me started on the adults...

I find it somewhat humorous the most sane person in that anime is Shinji's mom

not the real one, the other one

@Vitalius I meant the whence. I use things like that when I need to shorten something, streetfighter grammar style. You can kinda read it as "from where" i.e. the source of the meme

I find it somewhat humorous the most sane person in that anime is Shinji's mom

not the real one, the other one

You mean the girl who never grew up yet acts like it, and drinks her problems away while being the caretaker for a bunch of emotionally-damaged kids who are piloting giant weapons as humanity's last hope? And don't even get me started on the penguin ;)

So...2-3 weeks ego i made an amv...i thought this was a good place to share it

this was my first amv and it took me....4-8 hours w

and some extra hours of youtube complaining about copyright

if im in the wrong please tell me and remove this comment

i wanted to know if it was any good because i have no one to tell me

so................

is it good...bad?

want me to do a new one?

tell me

A human who wants so destroy all else

-demonic satan Duane

You mean the girl who never grew up yet acts like it, and drinks her problems away while being the caretaker for a bunch of emotionally-damaged kids who are piloting giant weapons as humanity's last hope? And don't even get me started on the penguin ;)

oh dear no, I mean

rei

yeah she's kinda

suicidal with the whole "FOR MISTA GENDO"

, but nonetheless lower on the nutter pole.

Misato would as the motherly figure would be a bit too Oedipus for my taste

@Vitalius I meant the whence. I use things like that when I need to shorten something, streetfighter grammar style. You can kinda read it as "from where" i.e. the source of the meme

o if i new it was a meme, i'd have understood.

Misato would as the motherly figure would be a bit too Oedipus for my taste

stop ruining evangelion's stuff when I haven't seen it yet. 

This implies misato is related to shinji.

If she is, and I have seen the original animated series, I didn't know that.

When I eventually watch the movies, I'd like it to be a surprise plx

† Christian Member †

o if i new it was a meme, i'd have understood.

stop ruining evangelion's stuff when I haven't seen it yet. 

This implies misato is related to shinji.

If she is, and I have seen the original animated series, I didn't know that.

When I eventually watch the movies, I'd like it to be a surprise plx

well, if you think that

hypothetically do you believe feeding you wrong information would spoil something?

well, if you think that

hypothetically do you believe feeding you wrong information would spoil something?

lol

Yes. Because now, I will look for it. If I don't find it, you got my hopes up for a twist and dashed them. If I do, you spoiled it. 

If you respond with "She's not." you spoiled it. If you respond with "She is." you spoiled it. Best action to take (IMO) in this situation is to just say "Watch it and find out if it is so."

tl;dr: im picky, so u fuqed up.

Being made aware of a potential plot twist, even if it's untrue, outside of the medium, from someone else, is dissatisfying. If I guessed it, on my own, it'd be satisfying. Or if I found it via the medium.

Again, picky. 

http://showboxappdownload.com/

Le movie streamer for android (piracy). 

Just an interesting fact that it exists. 

Edit:

I will now spell my name via the military phonetic alphabet. Because my name does not do well spelled by letter over the phone. 

Payden - pee, aiya, why, dee, ee, en . The "dee ee en" makes it hard to distinguish the E from the D & N. Annoying. 

I am now Papa, Alpha, Yankee, Delta, Echo, November. Hoorah.

† Christian Member †

How many other animes have kids their age bitching about that much stuff? You don't see Goku being a lil bitch in DB. His sons, up to a point, though. We need more Goku like kids, not whiny bitches.

Nah, kids in anime aren't problematic. Teens in anime are, especially in dramatic anime when they're trying to make them more human, and less "stock anime character #12312". If I had to say which kid I'd like to see as the basis for more anime kids, I would probably say ones like the lead girls in Heartcatch Precure or maybe the ones in Phi Brain.

What we need in anime is probably more Ed and Al Elrics, the girls in Aria, Natsume and his friends from Natsume Yuujinchou, and perhaps the casts of Toradora and Hyouka... teenaged characters, not character archetypes, and ones that fit comfortably between being realistic people and anime characters, rather than just being "anime characters" or J-drama characters in an anime. Teens need role models too, not just empty self-insert holes and wonky after-school specials.

oh dear no, I mean

rei

That character is their own bag of crazy.

For instance, which Rei are we talking about? She's only bearable because she barely has any personality due to her nature.

Happy New Years from British Columbia Canada y'all (sorry I'm behind almost all of the world ;-; )

Spoiler
Spoiler

lol

Yes. Because now, I will look for it. If I don't find it, you got my hopes up for a twist and dashed them. If I do, you spoiled it. 

If you respond with "She's not." you spoiled it. If you respond with "She is." you spoiled it. Best action to take (IMO) in this situation is to just say "Watch it and find out if it is so."

tl;dr: im picky, so u fuqed up.

Being made aware of a potential plot twist, even if it's untrue, outside of the medium, from someone else, is dissatisfying. If I guessed it, on my own, it'd be satisfying. Or if I found it via the medium.

Again, picky.

...you're greatly overthinking it, don't even worry about it

what I'm referencing is on account of the personality of Misato

If I never said that, you'd 60% miss what I'm referencing anyway, especially because I don't think the scene is in the movies and isn't exactly flashing it in your face like almost all anime do now.

heck, keep what I said in mind while you watch it. It's more of an observation because it won't spoil anything.

What could spoil it is you making assumptions given what I've said, but it's so small it's barely worth discussing. It's a 5 second scene not important to the story.

conceptually what it sounds like your grief with is more of an "anti-spoiler"

In a vague poorly-formed analogue, I tell you the main character eats a cookie. It doesn't kill him and the point of the gesture was to show that senpai can bake.

You could kinda call that a spoiler, but I'd be inclined to flog you for that IRL because at that point we're not allowed to discuss plot outlines anymore.

You guys are some different kind of animals with your spoilers or maybe it's just my extremism showing. I really don't mind spoilers so long as it's not the type of anime where they do the retroactive "Aha, I have been deceiving you the entire time"

hell, spoilers usually make me want to watch something.

at the minimum you don't seem as picky and retarded about it as Askew. Dude freaked over reminding him to water a plant and to expect feels around a critical plot point of a main character in Life Is Strange. /LEL XDDD SPOILERZ am such a thug and a rebel ajajaja

That character is their own bag of crazy.

For instance, which Rei are we talking about? She's only bearable because she barely has any personality due to her nature.
"which" lol I forgot there was a few.

Earlier rei. Personality of a potato is by virtue not crazy. Still crazy, yeah, but still technically the least from what I've seen. Literally everyone in that anime is a trainwreck but shes kinda like a fenderbender

it's official bb

I'm considering buying silly-but-useful thangs.Le Plumb Bob

31WBFP952FL.jpg

Used to find vertical (i.e. equivalent of a horizontal level, but for vertical). Useful for transferring lines from ceiling to floor or vice versa.

nothing wrong with that. I still need to make one. 

but is it a good one tho? I would keep an eye on it for an hour or so. Just in case it lights on fire again. Ya never know.#2016; Texas is officially an Open Carry state (regarding guns).

meh it is still not as usefull as I wish it was. Still need to go at least one step up in size.

Aw good old open carry the worst possible way to carry a gun. 

was cleaning up a storm in my house since like 9, look up at the clock and it's 1AM. oops.happy new year or whatever guys  ugh, completely forgot about itthough I think they've made it pretty painless now IIRCLast time I think all I did was punch a few keys, click yeah and then sign and it was like "here yo money loser" also try;https://youtu.be/biE8RuhoBBwhttps://youtu.be/BnZ6OwT9zI0 I'd have probably said Touma or Shinji too, but Shinji got a pretty good overhaul in the Rebuilds and they mellowed him out a bit. He's tolerable.The MC from School Days would have been somewhere on the upper end of the hate list too, but after nice boat everything was made just.Touma, I've come to accept that it's probably somewhere between the writers doing it for kicks and humor, whence the "you're living your life incorrectly" As much as people praise Planetes (and I'm sure it's probably good) this giant cunt perma stuck turned up to 11 single-handedly forced me to stop watching it. Most unbearable character I've ever had deal with.AiTanabe.jpg I will also express disapproval for Sayaka from Madoka, a good chunk of the main character from Tokyo Ghoul, and nearly every iteration of Blackface and flaming faggots in anime. In general I tend to dislike the male friend of MC in a HS setting and tsundere anything is a quick route to my "no, fuck you" list.I mean I'm sure there are a laundry list of characters I really hate, but I can't remember them all since I delete all anime I don't think are rewatchable.  it's k, they don't appeal to me eitherBut Beat Hazard oh boyYou mean the music is good because I choose it and the "combat" and maneuvering feels really good? Heck yes.Note to anyone prone to epileptic episodes, avoid Beat Hazard. What's so bad about asuka?sure she's mad all the time and shouty and shit, but she has her moments

how? Do you not live by people? Its 15 after midnight and it still sounds like a fucking war zone out side.

Multiquote on mobile so im sure formating is fucked in those quotes lol