Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Metroid one is off. It's a she lol.

Well shit I guess I'm dumb.

Yep. Because you are dumb. :P /kek

Or you just need coffee.

... you'd be surprised how much of the internet just needs coffee.

I was thinking that too.

At least you aren't dumb alone Fred. :PP

They're all intentionally off in some way, no? I thought that was the whole point...

It is. This meme is from 10 years ago, updated with newer versions of the characters (sans Gary).

I have good news! The vendor I bought that hard drive from will do the return! That means $100 back. So with that refund I should be able to get the 4TB HGST NAS drive for like $60 or so. Not too bad!

... soo your data is kill?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

When my friends and I got the same New Years plans heuheuheuheu(go off roadin and get drunk)

This is why there is a large percentage of drunk driving by College students.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

That's what makes it a "twist", you fool! :D

but seriously...

But theres a difference between a plot twist and adding a shit ton of info that doesnt even answer the wtf moments the last few eps left. Just leaves people confused and leaves alot of questions unanswered and even adds to them. not a good way to end a season and season 3 hasnt been confirmed

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

hmmm. i had a few that i like. i dont typically pick favorites but if i had to say it would be

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo TV (only becasue i like where it left off in relation to the manga, didnt go to far but ended very nicely), Fate, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen(2nd movie), Noragami Season 2, Psycho pass movie

would also add Owari no seraph but season 2 just pissed me off so nope lol

I dont know why I'm watching Owari(and reading the manga too lol). It's a pretty darn generic shonen with a pretty darn generic MC. But for some reason I still watch it. Nothing unique about it, but I still watch it...lel

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yep. Because you are dumb. [emoji14] /kek

Or you just need coffee.

... you'd be surprised how much of the internet just needs coffee.

At least you aren't dumb alone Fred. [emoji14]P

It is. This meme is from 10 years ago, updated with newer versions of the characters (sans Gary).

... soo your data is kill?

I got two hours of shut eye yesterday. Your right lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Indeed. They doesn't afraid of anything, etc etc.

But theres a difference between a plot twist and adding a shit ton of info that doesnt even answer the wtf moments the last few eps left. Just leaves people confused and leaves alot of questions unanswered and even adds to them. not a good way to end a season and season 3 hasnt been confirmed

I know, I was just quipping for fun :)

But seriously, after the "twist" between episodes 1 and 2 of the first season, I wouldn't expect anything less of the writer(s).

I know, I was just quipping for fun :)

I know lol you like to make people think why they say what they say xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

This is why there is a large percentage of drunk driving by College students.....

drinking after the driving portion , im not stupid

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Because apparently that's how a lot of people start to care for others, through seeing them suffer. It's especially effective when it's a puppy being kicked (or the human equivalent). Heck, that last one is so effective that you can just give a villain a "puppy face" while bad things happen to them, and wham! Instant rapport with a large segment of humanity.

I call it "playing to the cheap seats", and don't consider it a sign of well-constructed or even thought out drama. It makes me cringe when they do that without showing signs that it's for a purpose beyond lazy writing. Others just turn off their brains, and let the story tell them how they should feel from moment to moment.

Not annoyed with the puppydog looks, it doesn't bother me in the least right now. I don't mind them trying to take cheap shots at feels.

The shit flat out doesn't make sense. I made it through episode 3, THINGS DO NOT COMPUTE

I thought people said it started out alright. It started out a clusterfuck of "huh?" being driven by the logic of someone mentally debilitated.

I'm not talking about the special powers, ghosts, and whatever. I'm talking about the mundane things, normal things that are so off the wall I can't even turn my brain off to deal with it.

I understand asking anime (or many creative mediums) for logic is bad policy, but there's a certain baseline that needs to be met for it to remain coherent.

Episode 3 was laughably bad. This may in part be instilled bias, but objectively holy fucking shit, WHAT?

I could easily write 500 words if not 1000 picking episode 3 to pieces but I don't think anyone wants to read that for this pretty beaten to death show.

It seems like they went and dropped whatever they did with MC in the first episode too. Shame.

Anyone that likes Charlotte, why?

Error: 410

Yep. Because you are dumb. :P /kekOr you just need coffee.... you'd be surprised how much of the internet just needs coffee.At least you aren't dumb alone Fred. :PP It is. This meme is from 10 years ago, updated with newer versions of the characters (sans Gary). ... soo your data is kill?

how-to-piss-off-15-fandoms-at-once-the-d

Blarg

i started watching death parade.

I'm still watching death parade.

their mouths are too low.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone that likes Charlotte, why?

Because dem feels, bro! And how can you not like a cute, tough girl? And seeing a jerkass slowly being turned to the good side? And did I mention dem gut-wrenching feels?? Seriously, what are you, one of those brainiac weirdos who needs things to make sense and shit?

their mouths are too low.

Just a different art-style, bro. They presumably want to sell their adulthood by giving them taller faces. They also have huge eyes, but no one complains about that anymore because "anime".

Gasp! They even have noses! I forgot about that.. well, Death Parade is bumped up in my backlog.

Because dem feels, bro! And how can you not like a cute, tough girl? And seeing a jerkass slowly being turned to the good side? And did I mention dem gut-wrenching feels?? Seriously, what are you, one of those brainiac weirdos who needs things to make sense and shit?

I laughed my ass off reading this.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The sarcasm is real right now lol

The sarcasm is real right now lol

The sad thing is that I've literally had this said to me, multiple times for various anime, with only slight situational changes (just with a little less "bro-ness").

Death Parade is bumped up in my backlog.

might as well download the first arc and consider it done there

first part is pretty decent, it only goes downward from there

many people liked it, but the ending (personally) and mystery around MC felt super underwhelming.

Error: 410

might as well download the first arc and consider it done there

it only goes downward from there

many people liked it, but the ending (personally) and mystery around MC felt super underwhelming.

Dang, so it suffers from the same illness as Psycho Pass and Log Horizon, it just got a terminal case midway through it's first season? Shame...

Dang, so it suffers from the same illness as Psycho Pass and Log Horizon, it just got a terminal case midway through it's first season? Shame...

Dont forget SAO lol and other various A1 Pictures series lol

Ermergersh, Final Fantasy 9 is coming to PC and...phones. I'm not sure how the phone release will work, but still cool none the less!

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-ix-is-coming-to-pc-and-phones-1750452318?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

COMIC SANS

Dont forget SAO lol and other various A1 Pictures series lol

I always figured A-1 was just aping JC Staff's (and sometimes others') style in order to attain their perfect form as a parody of themselves.

if that is the only thing you see wrong with that you need to go back to your childhood and relive playing video games lol

I don't have time to go back and relive that lol.

Well guys im of to work until after new years -.-" so I'll go ahead a say happy new years to all and i hope my senpai's will take care of me next year lol 

Also If @MyInnerFred and the rest of you guys dont mind i'd like to finally join the anime club since its gonna be a new year and all.

Anyway piece out until i get off work later on. May sneak on around 12 at work lol