Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

IT HAS!? SAUCE NOW!

on that random guys media fire https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cmby4e74jjnzh/Index_Light_Novel

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My new mouse.

(BTW it's pretty bad don't get it)

c19bad8e60a0c1f3a38c02bae348cb94.jpg

910c8de537690686ffd7ca38c780b294.jpg

f2a04b1a2cce6689dfe4d61d91435beb.jpg

2787b55a78f1f57d3fea6f88b617de75.jpg 

You bought the old mamba? Why would you bring that upon yourself especially with the new Mamba 2015 being as good as it is?

well that is fast lol

just so you know index vol 3 has been claimed for copyright

Its just volume 3 lol i just signed out and downloaded all individually lol so ill just put 3 in a zip xD Why claim #3 xD fail DCMA

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

just so you know index vol 3 has been claimed for copyright

damn lol already, i just put them on xD literately 5 mins ago. Any others Ill combind them into a zip or something and reupload

you guys have to sail in calmer seas 

http://tempsend.com/240F8A48D3

$140 for 5TB? Pppfffttt, ya right. I'm good.

As a side note, my drive isn't in warranty even though I've had it for only a year. What a rip off.

...did you buy refurbs or something?

@TheProfosist you know I think once we hit 8TB that's getting to the extreme point

that's like unhealthy levels there

@TopWargamer how do they possibly have grounds to reject the RMA?

did u drive a nail through it or throw it in water?

Error: 410

No. Brand new from Newegg.

COMIC SANS

Well thats 1 way to do it xD though i did just reupload it in a zip xD 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

oh god ship happens has ruined me...

there was a commercial playing what sounded like the original sound and the only thing I could think of was this parody of it lol

this is like my trigger now 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

https://youtu.be/VdtTfQJCO2Y

there was a commercial playing what sounded like the original sound and the only thing I could think of was this parody of it lol

I was cleaning so just threw on a shit movie, get hard it was called.

The song plays and next thing you know I'm singing I don't care I ship it. It was the stuck in my head all day

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

@TheProfosist you know I think once we hit 8TB that's getting to the extreme point

that's like unhealthy levels there

wait what about 8TB being an extreme and unhealthy?

Nope.avi

All I did was check Seagate's warranty website, and according to that it's out of warranty.

87875b8fef.jpg

COMIC SANS

God fucking damn it.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Nope.avi

All I did was check Seagate's warranty website, and according to that it's out of warranty.

wow. 1 year warranty on a seagate HDD.... makes you wonder if someone registered it or something before you then returned it

God fucking damn it.

its a trigger these days , or club anthem 

post-121932-0-62990800-1451541048.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

My apologies, I bought it from Amazon, but still though, the drive is only a little over a year old. And again, it was bought brand new.

6738200704.png

EDIT: Gonna try to get my money back on the drive at least.

COMIC SANS

My apologies, I bought it from Amazon, but still though, the drive is only a little over a year old. And again, it was bought brand new.

Even still. a drive should last more than a year and a half.... seagate must really not trust their brand to only offer a year warranty

Even still. a drive should last more than a year and a half.... seagate must really not trust their brand to only offer a year warranty

yes... but shit fails. Hell logitech wouldn't even fix my mouse that has a 3 year warranty less then 6 months after it came out because I did not have the receipt anymore.

6738200704.png

EDIT: Gonna try to get my money back on the drive at least.

>Bare drive

you have to be careful with those, I think I've seen SOMEWHERE that they've sold bare ones without warranty (intended OEM)

You also have the unfortunate ST3KD00M spinners too. I have two of those mines in my closet with Plex tapping on it with a hammer. Those absolutely cannot be ran without RAID1.

Call up Seagate.. that should still be in warranty

If they refuse it with an invoice, then call Amazon. Because that's clearly retailer issue.

Btw, @Vitalius @Opask @TheProfosist am I right in thinking I can flip BIOS from RAID to AHCI/IDE to check smart data and then flip back without any risk or needing to touch the raid utility? (990FX)

Error: 410

its a trigger these days , or club anthem 

attachicon.gifpalmtop tiger.gif

Palmtop tiger from Toradora

Palmtop tiger from Toradora

Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

>.> make me 

wait this wasnt aimed at me xD LOL 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Guise.

best anime ever. 10/10. there will never be better.

dude you should have seen my friends face when I showed them this