What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

The greatest DJ in Japan - TaQ

Taku Sakakibara (born August 5th, 1975) is one of the biggest names in beatmania IIDX despite his long absence from the series. Friends with both dj TAKA and Osamu Kubota, his music is known for its full sound and more complex rhythms compared to some other beatmania IIDX artists. He stopped composing for beatmania IIDX in 2004 shortly after 10th style to focus on other musical endeavors outside of video game music, some of which are available to listen to on his website listed above. He did, however, provide two pop'n music songs with German lyrics after his departure.

Outside of BEMANI, Taku has provided music for the Korean MMO Granado Espada Rennaisance together with Osamu Kubota. Taku has done arrangements for the KINGDOM HEARTS series as well. He is also owner of the ongaq studio, recording studio used by onoken among other artists.

Trivia

• Born in the United States and raised in West Germany, TaQ is notable for being fluent in German, as shown with his singing in Distress in German, as well as his lyrics for various pop'n music songs in German.
    • TaQ is pronounced "TAH-ku", deriving from the German pronunciation of the letter Q.
  • TaQ and dj TAKA have been friends since middle school.
  • TaQ remixed ALOIVIA for the ZONE OF THE ENDERS ReMIX EDITION album, his last known involvement with KONAMI.
    • TaQ was rumored to be in pop'n music Sunny Park, as his ongaq website notes "pop'n music 21" on the list of music he's worked on. However, no known song of his appears in the final version of the game.
  • TaQ appeared on Diverse System's RADIAL album with the track RADIAL; this is his first time using the TaQ alias for songwriting purposes in over a decade.

Aliases

Granado Espada Live Concerts

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

Granado Espada - Crimson Army (Kevin)

Granado Espada - Segundos Royal (Kevin)

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

untitled

"This song brings back... Certain memories"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

On 12/16/2019 at 4:06 PM, Mira Yurizaki said:

How appropriate:

Wowie, this sounds like a cross between retro synthwave and heavily melodic drum n bass with vocals. Reminds me of some of Puppet's crossover tracks on the Monstercat label, sometimes in collaboration with other artists, albeit a lot more sped up to meet the BPM of the drum & bass genre.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, Cubity_First said:

Moar drum n bass goodness, except this time with Stanley's songwriting goodness wrapped in a beautifully illustrated lyrical work of art. Seriously though, the lyrics in Stan's tracks leave much interpretation to the listening, which is something I absolutely love in today's crazy mixed-up society.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, MEC-777 said:

Wondering why I never really listened to this band before. Just, wow!

Hey, listen, it's Ms. Welch wait a minute... that's not Florence, but holy crap, her voice is ever so similar. Definitely going to have a listen to their top tracks over on the Spotify as I'm a sucker for airy atmospheric tracks with strong vocals.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:57 AM, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Didn't know they made an updated music video for this song.

I had no idea they shot a modern video for this either... I've always the light & blissful compositions of Sir Elton John, and am impressed by the videography portrayed by Max Weiland's shots in this version, as they've captured so many different aspects of life from different perspectives in and around the LA area.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:43 AM, pinksnowbirdie said:

Oh my, now here's a group I haven't heard in forever - literally, it's been years since hearing anything from TLC other than No Scrube, Waterfalls, or Creep. If Lisa hadn't died back in 2002, they might still be around with similar popularity today, but alas, accidents can and do happen to everyone. :( 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Bananarepublic said:

Even though I'm definitely NOT a fan of the new movies that Disney is trying to pass off as a continuation of Star Wars, Ashley's music track and the corresponding scenes were cut together in a way that breathes life into the story of The Resistance / Rebels constant battle against the state. I miss fan-made music videos like this.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, Tan3l6 said:

The Newman family have nailed soundtrack after soundtrack for multiple Disney movies, many of which will go down in history for years to come. Wall-E had one of my favorite soundtracks was composed by Randy's cousin Thomas, and fit the movie just perfectly. (Although my favorite track is actually by Peter Gabriel on this album.)

On 12/29/2019 at 11:47 PM, captain_to_fire said:

One of my ex's introduced me to The Fray years and years ago, back when this song first came out. Originally, they sounded like another Coldplay/U2 to me, which I wasn't into at the time, however, now that my musical tastes have matured, I really enjoy this throwback, as it reminds me of tracks similar to Counting Crows.

The meaning behind this track addresses many, many issues that people deal with through life. ❤️ All of the numbered text items that appear during the video are topics that many of us are not comfortable talking about, but once we do, end up feeling confident waddling our way through life. Open communication is king. ?

On 1/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, BiG StroOnZ said:

I totally realize that The Smiths wrote the original version, and don't discount it one bit, as it rose to fame all on its' own, however... t.A.T.u.'s version released in 2002 skyrocketed off the charts, albeit being shorter than the original, hitting 2x Platinum status & making it onto radio stations like wildfire in Canada.

And now, as per usual fashion after I've responded to the quotes above, I present to you what I'm listening to right now. :)

This time you guys are in for a treat (so long as you don't mind non-English tracks) as I've got a Christmas Time treat from Clödie, an artist from Poland with a wonderful raspiness in her vocals that I don't hear in many singers.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Heartless by The Weeknd.  Pretty bumpin tune

The Daily Driver:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  |  EVGA GTX 1070 SC  |  48GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600  | Corsair 750D Case
AsRock X570 Pro 4 mobo

iRacing Sim Rig:

i5-10600k @ 5.0 GHz  |  EVGA GTX 1080ti Hybrid  | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600  |  Corsair Air 540 Case
ASUS Z490-E ROG Strix mobo

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

funfact song is from 1998, but wasn't widely released till over decade later for what reason i don't know, think it aged well if i could care or know less about band otherwise. ignore video if you don't like anime this is best studio version one can easily find with reference to beatles-blackbird at end

a master piece. 

the same girl

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |