What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I play in a prog Metal band and shit. But sometimes this is just beautiful. He really was the metal guy of the classic age :D 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Nice to have a song to listen to in my first language (yes, english is my second language. Welsh is my first language.)

image.png.fd8e5013821a659fe1c1779272fb6876.png

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

When you're feeling like just another in life's herd of cattle but had enough. Or even if you don't. ?

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Tbh when I saw the word "Defying", I was expecting a cover of Defying Gravity. :D

She reminds me of the lead vocals of Paramore ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

If there was a single song from any show that I'd rank as my favorite, it's probably Haman's Song out of the VeggieTales episode Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen.

Just as a whole, people sleep on some of the songs VeggieTales has had.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I'm a member of the computer art group Mistigris, representing area code 604 since 1994 and still going strong! Released in our 21st Anniversary art pack back in 2015, Dead Man's Pants reminds me very much of Luke's estate sale home purchase and the dead man's bed he sleeps in. A smok'n deal even for the most frugal minded of us! Haha! This could be his anthem. ? 

Not a fan of Biggie but these remix man.. i can't stop listening to them. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

OK Go are inventive in not only their music, but they really put the artistic effort in the message that goes into their videos as well.

This song kinda good though ????????

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Z gang rise up:

And my guilty pleasure song as of late:

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze